Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. (7626 Views)

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2014
IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS..........You have anal sex with him cuz he promised you
marriage later you start leaking and stooling
uncontrollably.... Well it's none of my business
though
Your girl keeps cheating and she comes back to
cry and you take her back and later you get a
disease... Well, it's none of my business though
Your boyfriend beats you and you keep running
to him and one day he kills you... Well, it's none
of my business though.
Your girl demands so much and you spend so
much on her while your mother and siblings are
suffering. When they die you have a big burial
with expensive caskets but couldn't spend half
of that on them when alive... Well, it's none of my
business though.
Your man has made you abort so many times cuz
he isn't ready to be a father and you damage
your womb and you receive an invitation card to
his wedding... Well, it's none of my business
though.
Your girl slaps you at any slight provocation and
you dont leave one day you turn to a lady beater
and kill her... Well, it's none of my business
though.
Your girl can't cook and you marry her for love
and in marriage you start complaining she can't
cook whereas you saw that before marrying her
but you thought marriage would change her. You
meet a girl who cooks well and have a serious
affair with her... Well it's none of my business
though.
Your man doesn't call, text or show concern.
Relax you're the side chic... Well, it's none of my
business though.
Your mother slaps you and you walk out on her
and keep malice with her for days but your
boyfriend beats you and you cry and tell him "I
still love you"... Well, it's none of my business
though. Add yours ...... If u do just know that its non of my business.

2 Likes

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by cassette(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2014
You should be in church but you are creating this thread..well that's none of my business

2 Likes

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by lonngmann(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Will this thread make it tl fp? maybe. maybe not
Well, it's non of my business

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by omoelu1(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2014
you don't know your guy's source of income but you keep collecting expensive phones and gadgets from and one day uses you for money ritual, it is non of my business.

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Y'all saying its none of your business, who asked u?

Well, its none of my business.

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by dytbabe: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Orisirisi werey lowa o

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by DKJaleel: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe: Orisirisi werey lowa o
lmao.. Well, it's still non of my business...
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Yeahreen(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Drove Past My Frend's Place on my way to work nd saw my frend's gf dere with her Nity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Well, Itz None Of. My Business grin grin
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by ramselly(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2014
My nigga n his babe dey always fight bt wen I go to seperate dey tel me its none of my business. ;DMy nigga n his babe dey always fight bt wen I go to seperate dey tel me its none of my business.

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2014
dyt babe: Orisirisi werey lowa o
i swear

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2014
contrary to popular Nigerian belief a n al sex does nt make one stool. shit is in the intestines nt d a n us
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by muaa(f): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Who cares wink
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Op u taught me how to say it none of my business na so I take waka pass this thread, I no follow am because it none of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Leetunechi: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
And most of y'al dont have business sef

wel.its none of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by salawu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
if u go to fridge or cornerside of ur house to eat and u are claiming u are still fasting.
IS NONE OF MY BISNZ
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by raziboi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
boko haram av killed Dia relations ...and still going to kill more... is none of ma business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by MabraO: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Been reading all the comments here and some monikers don't know how to keep to one particular trend. Well it is still none of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
All of you commenting that its non of your business just have it in mind that there is God o. But again its non of my business.
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by ailehwise(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ko Kan mi
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Energito: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
If GEJ win 2015 Nigeria go break well is non my business.
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
APC and PDP are fighting for d presidential post, and there is so much hatred and slander all over,
Well its none of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nkem88(f): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2014
Only me waka come,na only me go waka comot.cos it none of my business..
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2014
Boko haram keep abducting more people from Chibok,and increasing their population in Sambisa forest. They still don't want to stop the unnecessary bombing taking place daily. Well, its none of my business either.
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Mikocake(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2014
Argentina or Brazil who will reach Wc finals, we'll its none of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by ERCROSS(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2014
make I add my own make e no be like say na only me waka Cum.. who knows it might make the FrontPage.. well
iT's none of my FvCKing Bisnezz
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by bioduneberry(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
grin

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Emmysmith63(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Har....na wa ooooo...see free madness....chai...anyway,its non of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by eghos12(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
nairaland loss data every body dey cry but the thing be say dere is God o but wati o it is not my business

1 Like

Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
USA is now the world no 1 crude oil producer,all those greedy government officials will soon suffer a great deal.....well,it's none of my business
Re: It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. by great289(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
muaa: Who cares wink
is none of my biznes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl. / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.