Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu (3748 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Insecurity, Funding Threaten 2015 Elections, Says Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by tinkinjow: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
If the truth be told, any loss of voters in lagos definitely affect Jonathan the most. Let no one be fooled, Lagos igs voting Jonathan. This is no lagos council elections.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
edogirl2:

INEC needs to explain how over 1 million voters suddenly disappeared from the voters list.

There is more than a whiff of PDP/INEC mago mago in this. Fashola and Mr Tinubu have very good reasons to be concerned.

We the people must resist this clear sign of collusion between PDP and INEC to rig in Lagos.
The names were obviously duplicated names. A sham list which apc has used to rig their opponents blind in Lagos for 15yrs running. And now, finally, a Daniel is come to judgment and the guilty are once again afraid.
kudos to Jega and his team. Now our votes could actually count in Lagos. cool

1 Like

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tinubu, please cry us a river. You thought INEC will not discover the double registrations and duplicity in the last registration you orchestrated to rig elections ? Why not concentrate on making sure that the 4.8million registrants vote your fraud Party instead of accusing INEC.

APC - Advanced Pigs Congress.

2 Likes

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by Trailblazer1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
What a careless statement by Tinubu!
He just discredited INEC.
Hope he doesn't expected to win any election conducted by the same INEC. The last time I checked his party won the last election conducted by INEC in Osun.
I guess is fear of failure.

Definitely APC will never accept the results of next years election if things doesn't go there way.

My advice: GEJ pls cancel the election

2 Likes

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by mrofficial(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Amanwulu1:
where is d fact? Tinubu is symply obsessed wit Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Inec is an independent body why must gej b mentioned in their failures? Next we'll hear dem calling for d resignation of d president n I wonder where, except in nigeria by only apc, dis kind of politics is being played.

You talk as if you don't know anything about how politics of your country works. If INEC was truly independent body, there wouldn't be any reason to mention GEJ or PDP.

Even if you dispute with what Tinubu has said, add common sense so you don't sound like a juvenile in your comment.
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by ARKdiscloser7(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2014
This fool should go and keep quiet for once. Always complaining. Nothing reasonable comes out of his mouth except criticising GEJ. He obviously needs the national power by all means but unfortunately NIJA is not Yoruba land that you control with juju.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:
This Man cc Tinubu, iCan now see is an inveterate Mad Man.
We talking about how to end this Boko Haram and this eeediot is busy thinking about 2015

Someone hold me before I Beat this man one day.

Haba!!! Him no dey tire?
You dummy. They are stripping you of your power bit by bit. You can't deny a man his right to vote; that's an insult. So, where you like him or not you let him speak his mind and the only way "almost all" Nigerians--- 99% of them--- can participate in government is through their votes. Today it's them, tomorrow it might be you.

Be careful what you're encouraging now.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by ola6: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2014
Tinubu-ole the f**ktard!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by DonaldGenes(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You dummy. They are stripping you of your power bit by bit. You can't deny a man his right to vote; that's an insult. So, where you like him or not you let him speak his mind and the only way "almost all" Nigerians--- 99% of them--- can participate in government is through their votes. Today it's them, tomorrow it might be you.

Be careful what you're encouraging now.
Sorry bruh

1 Like

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by ola6: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2014
You serial election rigger, how can you even have mouth to talk? Bloody murder!

2 Likes

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2014
luvmijeje:

I do live in Lagos. Believe it or not Tinubu is doing his job as a party agent and an opposition figure. That's the beauty of having a strong opposition. The common man will always be the winner.
I wish more people would understand the bolded.
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2014
jamace:
This looter is still talking? I wonder how Buhari will FIGHT corruption with people like Tinubu. grin
I believe he'll fight it much more aggressively than GEJ is doing with Ribadu.
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by Chigold101(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2014
luvmijeje:

Where are the lies? He made a strong allegation backup with fact. Our job as Nigerians is to force INEC to respond to this allegation and not start defending foolishly.

sister this has not come to name calling OK. u collected your card with out any problem But u discovered that many people lost their temporal card therefore they couldn't collect theirs. Don't u think that it was like that all other places in Lagos? could it be that this issue of losing temporal card is the issue all over?
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by mrmetoo1: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2014
My dad and I drove around yesterday, looking for the points to get the voter's card and they were nowhere to be found. This is a FACT!
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2014
Chigold101:
sister this has not come to name calling OK. u collected your card with out any problem But u discovered that many people lost their temporal card therefore they couldn't collect theirs. Don't u think that it was like that all other places in Lagos? could it be that this issue of losing temporal card is the issue all over?

I wouldn't know, neither would you. That's why INEC must respond by bringing out their own fact.

1 Like

Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by aljharem(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chigold101:
bros no vex o. is progressing falsehood a sign of strong opposition? [size=18pt]How will common man win in a war that is built on lies?[/size]

Gbam
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by aljharem(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
tinkinjow:
They've started looking for straws to hold on to...[size=18pt]Tinubu and Fashola have forgotten so easily that Obanikoro won an election in Ikoyi and they blatantly swear in an APC candidate.[/size]
Sometimes I wish this guys should be served the sour meal they've served others.
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by aljharem(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
frankyychiji:
The names were obviously duplicated names. A sham list which apc has used to rig their opponents blind in Lagos for 15yrs running. And now, finally, a Daniel is come to judgment and the guilty are once again afraid.
kudos to Jega and his team. [size=18pt]Now our votes could actually count in Lagos.[/size] cool
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by Caseless: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Caseless Caseless, Good evening Bruh
hahahahahaha..u made me laff, donald. How ur side?
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by DonaldGenes(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Caseless:
hahahahahaha..u made me laff, donald. How ur side?
I dey my brother, PH is boring ehh
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by Ovamboland(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
frankyychiji:
The Tinubu I am seeing in that pishure looks too old, weak and frail and cannot muster the strength to say all these. Liar Mohammed obviously read that long lamentation.

Lets see what you will look like if you make it to 60 years
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by Caseless: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I dey my brother, PH is boring ehh
oboi, ph of all places? U can make it 'lively' now. grin
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by tomakint: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
edogirl2:

INEC needs to explain how over 1 million voters suddenly disappeared from the voters list.
There is more than a whiff of PDP/INEC mago mago in this. Fashola and Mr Tinubu have very good reasons to be concerned.
We the people must resist this clear sign of collusion between PDP and INEC to rig in Lagos.
So you still want APC in Lagos? What a pity!
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Caseless:
oboi, ph of all places? U can make it 'lively' now. grin
No Light jawe, just burning Fuel morning til Night

Dunno what's boiling, if it is General Ishh
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by Caseless: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:

No Light jawe, just burning Fuel morning til Night

Dunno what's boiling, if it is General Ishh
ah-ahn! Oga jona revolution for pwr sector nor reach dat side? grin grin grin grin now i knw why amaechi is mad at gej.
Re: INEC, Jonathan Conniving To Rig 2015 Elections, Says Bola Tinubu by kaboninc(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:
My dad and I drove around yesterday, looking for the points to get the voter's card and they were nowhere to be found. This is a FACT!

But I live in an APC stronghold and INEC officials came on Friday, Saturday and Sunday giving out cards to those who registered and collecting 50 naira from those who have lost their temporary card.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Galant Nigerian Soldier Posted To Sambisa Asks For Prayers From Nigerians[pics] / What British Prime minister told Buhari the Nigerian president Elect in London. / Bill Gate Mocks Nigerian Finance Minister With Style(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.