Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (7968 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by ghost1718(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
daryoor:
we touch and touch but when we burst a nut we stop touching.
watch what u ar touching i just dey use one eye dey look u
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by luckybaddest(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
I never experred it...... Lmao

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by itspecunious(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lolz
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by Rapsainot(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
LAST TO COMMENT undecided

Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by itspecunious(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lmao

Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by lammie21(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls can I talk to you on whatsapp Andy? kindly reply...thanks bro
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by Andyblaze: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
lammie21:
pls can I talk to you on whatsapp Andy? kindly reply...thanks bro

Sorry for the late response..give me your number
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by boombay(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

andyblaze I'm a Mr nairaland contestant
please I beg you sir in the name of God...
please just help a nairalander please sir
please sir i want you to campaign for me! cry
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by Andyblaze: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
boombay:

andyblaze I'm a Mr nairaland contestant
please I beg you sir in the name of God...
please just help a nairalander please sir
please sir i want you to campaign for me! cry

I can be part of your campaign team, but not your main campaign manager, Sir. I'll be too busy in the coming days
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by boombay(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Andyblaze:

I can be part of your campaign team, but not your main campaign manager, Sir. I'll be too busy in the coming days

THANK YOU SIR... ONE MORE THING SIR!

SIR PLEASE CAN YOU JUST CAMPAIGN FOR ME ON YOUR SIGNATURE
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by Andyblaze: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
boombay:

THANK YOU SIR... ONE MORE THING SIR!

SIR PLEASE CAN YOU JUST CAMPAIGN FOR ME ON YOUR SIGNATURE

Alright..but please don't call me Sir..
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by lammie21(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

OK bro 08073411431 plsss kindly hit me up on whatsapp. thanks a lot. will be waiting..thanks
Re: Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) by lammie21(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
still waiting to hear from you bro... wanna ask you questions about your post that was hidden... 7E4C878A kindly hit me up pls. thanks Andy bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard? / Meet The Young Nigerian Youth Constantly Sharing Unclad Pictures Of His Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.