Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result (2656 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
This 100% real,no fiction...
My friend met a girl two weeks ago,due to much closeness(due to all time call,Skype and kik)they fall for each othe within the shortest time you can imagine(they have even kissed once when he went to his place on tue).
Last week Wednesday she told my friend she was raped some weeks back(my freind was the 2nd person he told;before her mum and brother).on Tuesday she told my friend she is pregnant(but wasn't sure,because not yet been tested but seeing symptoms).my freind advice her to tell her mum,which she did the second day.they report to cops the same they,but they didn't believe because it's more than three weeks.
This afternoon when I was sleeping,my friend call woke me up and he told me,the gal just called her now and she tested positive cry cry cry

Now he is confused and so sad,The girl will be 18 next month,he needs advice
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ouch!It's xo painful,
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
At dt point in tym i wudn't knw wot 2 do.Wait a second,she made a very big mistake by nt goin straight 2 d hospital wn it apend

1 Like

Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Vikkyk10:
At dt point in tym i wudn't knw wot 2 do.Wait a second,she made a very big mistake by nt goin straight 2 d hospital wn it apend
A very big mistake
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ipledge:
A very big mistake
very costly.Hm
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
My 3yrs old coursin just ask me 'uncle why are u sad?'

cry cry
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Princecalm(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
This story get as e be sef.Going to report a case to the police three weeks after the incident,by the way who molested her strangers or what?
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
No advice here will solve anything

I think her parents will be considering going for an abortion
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Princecalm:
This story get as e be sef.Going to report a case to the police three weeks after the incident,by the way who molested her strangers or what?
Not a stranger,a male freind but they are two
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Princecalm(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ipledge:
Not a stranger,a male freind but they are two
wtf!
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Princecalm:
wtf!
Realy sad
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by godofwar666(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Ouch!It's xo painful,
are you okay undecided ? And which one is Ouch its xo painful Are you feeling On? undecided
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2014
godofwar666:
are you okay undecided ? And which one is Ouch its xo painful Are you feeling On? undecided
The story is touching
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by iceberylin(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2014
I be like angry

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Please he needs advice
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by arsetalks(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Dicey. It has happened to me before though. I was dating this Imo girl ( my first love ), she was raped by a court guy in her school she didnt tell me about it but ( some people won't believe this part but it is their business ) I kept dreaming and seeing her in trouble. I asked her several times, she denied it and being then someone with a gift of dreams, I knew something was definitely wrong. One afternoon I had a dream that she was pregnant for someone else. And I knew when I dream constantly like this ( with a very odd sign accompanying it ) then it is spot on.

I knew the dream was spot on but I was afraid I may be wrong ( rather, I sold myself the idea I was wrong ) and could not confront her for a while for the fear of ruining things. I later Confronted her and she could not deny it as we both know how much I had suffered from dreams coming to pass and how hard I have prayed about the "torturing gift" of dreams unfortunately before I confronted her, she already terminated the pregnancy.

I was going to accept the baby even though it wasn't mine but she foolishly terminated it. I was very disappointed because it happened at a time I had issues with a friend of mine getting burnt ( generator ) in my house and dying 7 days later with his family who were understandable pained wanting to also take my life. If she had died during the abortion, I probably would have suffered for an offense I never committed.

This act almost killed our relationship but same girl dumped me 2 years later for another man just while we were planning our introduction.

My advise: if you/your friend think(s) you/he can father the child, he should ask her to keep it. It is much more difficult for the lady because it will continue to bring her pain but if you can manage to convince her that the little kid did nothing wrong, it is the monster of a father that should be punished and not the baby.

Also, you should consider the dangers of abortion. 1. No matter how much you try to convince me, abortion is the same thing as murdering someone. Unless you think you can kill someone, do not involve in abortion. Imagine for a minute if you were aborted? Or if the other great men we have and have had in the world were aborted.

2. If you love the girl, will you want her to die? If no, you need to seriously consider the fact that she can lose her life while trying to abort the child.

3. If she successfully abort the child and she makes it through, there is a good chance that her womb may be destroyed. If that becomes the case, she may not have a child. Can you live with that?

4. If she does not have a child in future simply because during the abortion her womb was destroyed, you may be forced to adopt a child(ren), do you know if the child(ren) you will be adopting was born from molestation? You can simply keep the child and see him as an adopted son.

Personally, I will not advise anyone to carry out an abortion. It is very very bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by publicenemy(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Hmnnn... I donnt think she was raped.
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by valmunich(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2014
publicenemy:
Hmnnn... I donnt think she was raped.
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Cikoloko(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Same thing happened to my gf she was rape by a stranger and the most hilarious thing was that nobody knew she was pregnant I mean nobody until she wentu d hospital to deliver the baby the doctor said she have to call someone she knows lyk a family member,she called her frnd I was the second person she told, she was so scared to tell her family members but she leta did after a week, I never left her sha I kept calling because she needed someone and I know it wasn't her fault so op make ur frnd no run if he loves her he shud accept her life still goes on this kind pikin na blessing sometimes angry grin
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by passionate88: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by trendphemmy(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Ipledge:
This 100% real,no fiction...
My friend met a girl two weeks ago,due to much closeness(due to all time call,Skype and kik)they fall for each othe within the shortest time you can imagine(they have even kissed once when he went to his place on tue).
Last week Wednesday she told my friend she was raped some weeks back(my freind was the 2nd person he told;before her mum and brother).on Tuesday she told my friend she is pregnant(but wasn't sure,because not yet been tested but seeing symptoms).my freind advice her to tell her mum,which she did the second day.they report to cops the same they,but they didn't believe because it's more than three weeks.
This afternoon when I was sleeping,my friend call woke me up and he told me,the gal just called her now and she tested positive cry cry cry

Now he is confused and so sad,The girl will be 18 next month,he needs advice

first question- y should she agree so fast after she was molested?
what if she knew she was pregnant only to make d guy either pay for abortion cos d other guy denied it or accept it
........ y did dey wait till d pregnancy showed up before going to d hospital or police
........ d relationship Isn't even up to a month. he should run for his life so d girl wont use her ragggae spoil the guys blues
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
trendphemmy:
first question- y should she agree so fast after she was molested?
what if she knew she was pregnant only to make d guy either pay for abortion cos d other guy denied it or accept it
........ y did dey wait till d pregnancy showed up before going to d hospital or police
........ d relationship Isn't even up to a month. he should run for his life so d girl wont use her ragggae spoil the guys blues
What a candid advice...
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cikoloko:
Same thing happened to my gf she was rape by a stranger and the most hilarious thing was that nobody knew she was pregnant I mean nobody until she wentu d hospital to deliver the baby the doctor said she have to call someone she knows lyk a family member,she called her frnd I was the second person she told, she was so scared to tell her family members but she leta did after a week, I never left her sha I kept calling because she needed someone and I know it wasn't her fault so op make ur frnd no run if he loves her he shud accept her life still goes on this kind pikin na blessing sometimes angry grin
My friend is thinking of staying with her.
Her mum want her to abort,she said she wanna keep that the baby has no offence
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by slex(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ssomehow bn in this scenario.

She obviously went to d guys house. That is y i tell ladies not to visit guys who sty alone,anythin can happen
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
slex:
Ssomehow bn in this scenario.

She obviously went to d guys house. That is y i tell ladies not to visit guys who sty alone,anythin can happen
She went to the guy house
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by slex(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ipledge:
She went to the guy house

Not surprised. Well iff ur friend thinks he can father d child and still b wit her ,let him but he shouldnt stay wit her out of pity. If he does they ll hav issues.

It happened to me . But before that time i had frowned at my ba e goin to guys she just met houses. D worst part she was raped in a hotel. Wat was she doing in a hotel u ask?i askd her too.

To cut d long story, days after d guy called hher to apologize and they shld meet at tantalizers,they met he gave her 5k. At d car park wen he came out me and my friend beat d hell out of im caused a scene. See people begging us. I collected d 5k go booze later jawe with men
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
godofwar666:
eh!Calm döwn.Hm
Re: When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Am already getting answer to my question

(1) (Reply)

Lies That Babes Tell Guys / Ladies: Fat Guys Or Skinny Guys / Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.