Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? (2659 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Can You Share Your Only Toothbrush With Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend? / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let's digress a lil bit from the conventional.. Let's get to something really really serious grin
Now, as a boyfrnd or girlfrnd, u invyt ur partner ova to your house, and ur parents are around, can u introduce ur partner to ur parent be it either ur dad or mum as "ur boyfriend" or 'girlfrnd" ?

Do u think its cool or not cool?
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Fulaboy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Don't even think of it grin
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by ladyteska(f): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
9ja parents will not even ask you anitin,they dont wanna know whats up....they go straight to action
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
ladyteska:
9ja parents will not even ask you anitin,they dont wanna know whats up....they go straight to action
lol I told my ex"es dad dat I was her boyfrnd wen we wr seein each oda.. Lol he ddnt say anytn. He just askd me whch school am I in and all dat.. He was cool
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by oromankirisi(f): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
I think it's cool, one of the little ways to push his buttons, see how he feels in the presence of your parents, how he handles the pressure of knowing that every smile he gets from them, every question, even the silence is meant to find out the kinda guy he is... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
oromankirisi:
I think it's cool, one of the little ways to push his buttons, see how he feels in the presence of your parents, how he handles the pressure of knowing that every smile he gets from them, every question, even the silence is meant to find out the kinda guy he is... smiley
yeah ur ryt. Buh do girlfrnds of nowadays eva introduce dem to dr parents?
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by ladyteska(f): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I told my ex"es dad dat I was her boyfrnd wen we wr seein each oda.. Lol he ddnt say anytn. He just askd me whch school am I in and all dat.. He was cool
what a difference,nice
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
ladyteska:
what a difference,nice
yeah.. If only we could all come out of our hidin places and introduce our frnds to our parents tho.
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
I have done that quite a few number of times cool
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by REMMEI(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
undecided

'tis even mum that has been disturbing me to bring home my female friends.. cos she's never seen me with one before.. I was having this thought inside of me "hope momma ain't thinking her son is a typical homo".. she's welcoming anyway and ready to embrace whatever I embrace.. wink
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by SleekyP(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
incase tongue
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
REMMEI:
undecided

'tis even mum that has been disturbing me to bring home my female friends.. cos she's never seen me with one before.. I was having this thought inside of me "hope momma ain't thinking her son is a typical homo".. she's welcoming anyway and ready to embrace whatever I embrace.. wink
lmao.. Why not try and invyt one ova sometime

1 Like

Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have done that quite a few number of times cool
and u hav bEen chased wit d cutlass grin
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by oromankirisi(f): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
A few do, I do wink, but then you'v got to make sure you both have something real and tangible. Flip side is, if the relationship isn't cool the parents may start to ask a myriad of questions..and that can really be nerve wrecking! grin

Cutehector:
yeah ur ryt. Buh do girlfrnds of nowadays eva introduce dem to dr parents?
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by spongeisback: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
No, but I can introduce her to my God parents. angry
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
and u hav bEen chased wit d cutlass grin
I'm now a man you know ? cheesy

I'm not as young as you think cool
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by REMMEI(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Why not try and invyt one ova sometime

Trust me bruh.. I do really wish.. but don't need a girlfriend now cos all I have to give her is my love and loyalty.. i'm an hustler.. no one wanna love my kind..

1 Like

Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
oromankirisi:
A few do, I do wink, but then you'v got to make sure you both have something real and tangible. Flip side is, if the relationship isn't cool the parents may start to ask a myriad of questions..and that can really be nerve wrecking! grin

lol true that... Oromankirisi.. Lol dis ur moniker is makin me laff seriously.. Wat made u to coin it dis way
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm now a man you know ? cheesy

I'm not as young as you think cool
lol come is high time we all showed ourselves our faces. Nw upload ur dp
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by oromankirisi(f): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
U'r not serious! grin cheesy

Cutehector:
lol true that... Oromankirisi.. Lol dis ur moniker is makin me laff seriously.. Wat made u to coin it dis way
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
oromankirisi:
U'r not serious! grin cheesy

lol cmon.. Jes tell me.. I won't tell
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol come is high time we all showed ourselves our faces. Nw upload ur dp
No be my pix dey my profile so ? cheesy

Well, I will be changing my dp tomorrow sha cheesy
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by kunlesufyan(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
My question is if a girl introduces you to her parents,does it mean she wants a future with you
Cc Cutehector
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
No be my pix dey my profile so ? cheesy

Well, I will be changing my dp tomorrow sha cheesy
u look more like a college student there.. I want to see d man in u grin
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
kunlesufyan:
My question is if a girl introduces you to her parents,does it mean she wants a future with you
Cc Cutehector
not necessarily, she trusts u completely to introduce u to her parents. So u shuldnt break dat trust.
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by IamLEGEND1: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:

#HomoAlert!!!!!!!!!

TAKE COVER!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by ronald4lif(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nah, I can't. Mama would scold me, for using my pocket money to maintain a girlfriend. embarassed tongue
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Hahaha cheesy

The truth of the matter is that I look much younger than my age. Guessing my age right is as difficult as climbing Mount Everest
cheesy
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#HomoAlert!!!!!!!!!

TAKE COVER!!!!!!!!!
stvpid boi..
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by tosyne2much(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nah, I can't. Mama would scold me, for using my pocket money to maintain a girlfriend. embarassed tongue
hahaha cheesy

If I hear tongue
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

The truth of the matter is that I look much younger than my age. Guessing my age right is as difficult as climbing Mount Everest
cheesy
27 is a good guess
Re: Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? by kunlesufyan(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
not necessarily, she trusts u completely to introduce u to her parents. So u shuldnt break dat trust.
Yeah true that...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) / A Girl Asked Guys On BBM If They Needed Blo Jobb- See The Funny Response She Got / Let Me Have All The Handsome Dudes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.