Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! (20043 Views)

Court Of Appeal Website Hacked After Shiites' Killing / NAFDAC Official Website Hacked Again! / Interswitch Website Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by jeffmyson(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Even the website of the Raw Materials Research and Development Council has been hacked by some Group calling themselve "save Al aqsa Mosque. Tried to check something yesterday on that site but was confronted by that disgusting message!. You can check it and see www.rmrdc.gov.ng

The Government needs to have strong cyber security requirements for Government owned websites. Can you imagine the ease our .gov website website are hacked by some clowns the world over. Even the managers of those website are laggard, they don't seem to know when they are under attack and take measures to correct it immediately.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by mattkelly: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
honeyad:
The website is not kuku useful before undecided...abeg do anything you want on it tongue

You are sited my broda..Make them hack the Damm thing joo..
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Boss13: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Why do I have the feeling that the OP may be part of the syndicate that hacked the website and drawing public attention to it. Normally it is absurd for people, especially nigeria people to browse through the Supreme Court website because only fewer cases make it to the Supreme Court.

Just my opinion.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Urine: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Poorly built site, the developer didn't even switch off error reporting. I wonder the amount that was awarded for this contract. Btw this is just a simple sql injection, it's nothing serious.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wetin d hackers wan find inside? Its not like d information abt d missing chibok gals is thereundecided
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Olamide1997:
There are confirmed criminals on this country oo. Hw many years imprisonment will the hacker serve if caught according to the constitution of Nigeria? Anyone?

One week
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Oboy...boys are not smiling...i swear say na e-boko haram do am.
NOTE:
All webmasters should be alert because of SQL bomb or face casualties...
We all saw what happened when Nairaland was bombed....am a survivor...lol
Lol
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by sage2(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Most of the links on that website are either not working or leads to pages with no content. No hacker worth his reputation will waste his/her time hacking a useless website. I think the idea was just to have a website too. Besides that, I don't think they need it for anything else. It mostly doesn't work beyond the homepage. Just click around the website(http://www.supremecourt.gov.ng/) and see things for yourself.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Speakdatruth: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
That website has been useless since time imemorial..

So hacking it is a complete waste of time for the hackers..

Make dem find better tin hack abeg

And I'm sure it was built with 800million naira
lol
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by tochstorm(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Looks left and right....... Um...... What did the hackers active?.......... Dumb.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by tochstorm(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Looks left and right....... Um...... What did the hackers archive?.......... Dumb.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Coolheadedsam46(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wot a Country...

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by odunkha(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nothing wey we dey hear for dis naija sef.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Elgaxton(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
From the homepage of the site you will jusy know that the site is very hackable

Ugly graphics everywhere.

Check out the server error on the About us page.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Multiple types were found that match the controller named 'Profile'. This can happen if the route that services this request ('{controller}/{action}/{id}') does not specify namespaces to search for a controller that matches the request. If this is the case, register this route by calling an overload of the 'MapRoute' method that takes a 'namespaces' parameter.

The request for 'Profile' has found the following matching controllers:
Supremecourt.Controllers.ProfileController
SupremecourtMatter.Controllers.ProfileController

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Multiple types were found that match the controller named 'Profile'. This can happen if the route that services this request ('{controller}/{action}/{id}') does not specify namespaces to search for a controller that matches the request. If this is the case, register this route by calling an overload of the 'MapRoute' method that takes a 'namespaces' parameter.

SupremecourtMatter.Controllers.ProfileController

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Multiple types were found that match the controller named 'Profile'. This can happen if the route that services this request ('{controller}/{action}/{id}') does not specify namespaces to search for a controller that matches the request. If this is the case, register this route by calling an overload of the 'MapRoute' method that takes a 'namespaces' parameter.

SupremecourtMatter.Controllers.ProfileController]
System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerTypeWithinNamespaces(RouteBase route, String controllerName, HashSet`1 namespaces) +366349
System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerType(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName) +485
System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.System.Web.Mvc.IControllerFactory.GetControllerSessionBehavior(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName) +61
System.Web.Mvc.MvcRouteHandler.GetSessionStateBehavior(RequestContext requestContext) +137
System.Web.Mvc.MvcRouteHandler.GetHttpHandler(RequestContext requestContext) +33
System.Web.Mvc.MvcRouteHandler.System.Web.Routing.IRouteHandler.GetHttpHandler(RequestContext requestContext) +10
System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context) +9737580
System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.OnApplicationPostResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e) +82
System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +136
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34237
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by NobleG1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nigerian supreme court is among the worst in the world
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by wuffdedonji: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Routine , who cares is only in nig you will see old educated fools been allowed in the name of certificate to operate as a laryer, case that surpose to take 2months ,takes 5 years in Nigeria , in fact they have adjourned there the website ,before they will visit it again it will take them 5 year latter . am buzy I don't have time for Nigeria wahara .
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

One week
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Olypeppy(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
valmunich:
I missed the part where that is my business undecided angry
be patriotic for once
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Raybiwhite: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Abeg show me d way make i close my brother case
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
tomju wrote this post last night, and as of this afternoon, the site was still like that. It's fixed now. After this story hit the front page.

So you government people are on Nairaland instead of working, abi?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by cbrass(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
dhtml18:
It has been fixed, obviously the yeye pro-hackers are now behind bars.

i laff in hindu...hmm oga shey na you catch dem come put them behind bars ? grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by killzone(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Next CBN website and GEJs account
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by eyan1: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
lives and properties of the citenzery are not secured how much more ordinary information?lives and properties of the citenzery are not secured how much more ordinary information?lives and properties of the citenzery are not secured how much more ordinary information?
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
cole265:
Who cares. Mtsheeeee.
You will never care about anything. Isn't a big problem for you?
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by tellwisdom: 1:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Poor hackers hacking wood when they were supposed to hack money.
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 10, 2014
cbrass:

i laff in hindu...hmm oga shey na you catch dem come put them behind bars ? grin grin grin
Make them give me the job nau? i go dey take indian jazz catch them
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2014
Naija I hail thee grin
Re: Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! by leofab(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2014
MissMeiya:
tomju wrote this post last night, and as of this afternoon, the site was still like that. It's fixed now. After this story hit the front page.

So you government people are on Nairaland instead of working, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / Gay Activist Hacks Nigerian Government’s Website Over Anti-gay Law / I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.