Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! (4307 Views)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / I Think I Like Eroticangelina / A Poem For Eroticangelina...beauty In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Among the many adventurous things I love to do, like palm reading and cold reading, face reading happens to be my favorite. You can tell SO MUCH from just a face! EroticAngelina is a friend I follow on NL and I thought her picture was really cool. Here's her face reading guys:

1. Rounded Forehead: With a curved forehead not flat, Angel is someone who loves people and values long term relationships. So guys, no flings o! Just wife material.

2. High Forehead Far from Her Eyes: Angel is a clear thinker, a strategist who plans everything almost down to her next 10 years from now. It s amazing! Very focused. She needs a guy whom she can talk to about her vision and plans. So, for serious guys only.

3. Eyes Semi-Large to Large: She s sentimental and soft hearted, kind and generous. Hates others takin advantage of that too

4. Brown Eyes: She s family oriented and thanks God for the gift of her family everyday. She cant wait to be a mum someday. She really values her friends too... (cont.)
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by iceberylin(m): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2014
Janja weeders undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 09, 2014
5. Ears are High Placed Close to Her Eyes, Not Far Below: Denotes Angel is academically brialliant. VERY academically brilliant. So make sure your head is hot too before you apply smiley

6. Rounded Lower Part of the Eye, Not Flat: She's romantic, sentimental, and loves to keep diaries of good times. A nature lover too.

7. Thick or Bushy Eyebrows: Intense and dorminant esp in lovemaking. Guess that s where her moniker comes from? smiley (Cont...
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 09, 2014
8. Lower Lip Bigger than the Upper Lip: Doesnt like gossiping, good at keeping secrets. On a date, you can feel safe with her. She s okay to talk to.

9. High Cheek Bones: She loves to travel! Might as well give her a paid adventure trip for a gift. She ll love it.

10. Square Chin: Loves making money on her own. Also gifted with good business skills.

And I'm done! May not be a professional at this, but I m most times 80+ percent accurate.

Nice picx Angelina smiley
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
Janja weeders undecided

If no haters on NL, I'd check to make sure I was on the right website. *pouts*
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by MisterLongman(m): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2014
Now this is the definition of bootlicking ........
Nigga stop whining and act like a man

4 Likes

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:
8. Lower Lip Bigger than the Upper Lip: Doesnt like gossiping, good at keeping secrets. On a date, you can feel safe with her. She s okay to talk to.

9. High Cheek Bones: She loves to travel! Might as well give her a paid adventure trip for a gift. She ll love it.

10. Square Chin: Loves making money on her own. Also gifted with good business skills.

And I'm done! May not be a professional at this, but I m most times 80+ percent accurate.

Nice picx Angelina smiley
thanks, wow grin so these are all what each feature on my face means?

1 Like

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by damekings(m): 2:18am On Nov 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Crushing on you
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 09, 2014
damekings:

Crushing on you
lol don't mind my signature dear
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:
Among the many adventurous things I love to do, like palm reading and cold reading, face reading happens to be my favorite. You can tell SO MUCH from just a face! EroticAngelina is a friend I follow on NL and I thought her picture was really cool. Here's her face reading guys:

1. Rounded Forehead: With a curved forehead not flat, Angel is someone who loves people and values long term relationships. So guys, no flings o! Just wife material.

2. High Forehead Far from Her Eyes: Angel is a clear thinker, a strategist who plans everything almost down to her next 10 years from now. It s amazing! Very focused. She needs a guy whom she can talk to about her vision and plans. So, for serious guys only.

3. Eyes Semi-Large to Large: She s sentimental and soft hearted, kind and generous. Hates others takin advantage of that too

4. Brown Eyes: She s family oriented and thanks God for the gift of her family everyday. She cant wait to be a mum someday. She really values her friends too... (cont.)

Can you read my face and tell me how to make that billion?
Abeg I'm not interested in dating. Na money be the Koko.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2014
Woman wrappers every were

2 Likes

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Princecalm(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2014
I think someone is being flattered here.
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Maybe you were shocked when you woke up to find a topic with your name on it. Trust me, I m not hitting on you. Infact I think other guys should (though some will be eternally born ungrateful). Actually called Physiognomy or Personology, face reading is real and fun. I sort of noticed that you uploaded almost a perfect sample for a reading so I was tempted to hap on the opportunity. So how did my reading go? smiley
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:
Woman wrappers every were

Should I answer you too? shocked
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 09, 2014
Princecalm:
I think someone is being flattered here.

Dis na wife material o. Dey dull ya self smiley
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:

Should I answer you too? shocked
yes pls
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2014
NairaMode:

Can you read my face and tell me how to make that billion?
Abeg I'm not interested in dating. Na money be the Koko.

Lol. Well seriously, that "money" reading can be gotten from the nature of your chin
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:
yes pls

Let me bother explaining. Face reading is not magic. As all psychologists know, mental behaviors are linked to corresponding biological processes. The face is like a plastic material, it adopts the manifested dorminant mental xteristics of a person mimicking them into physical features. Havent you ever noticed that couples deeply in love begin to resemble eachother? Lol. Amazing right? Well, there you are. EroticAngelina just uploaded a good sample picture and it was good. Oh, and I'm a Psychology major just incase smiley
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
MisterLongman:
Now this is the definition of bootlicking ........
Nigga stop whining and act like a man

Geez, I'm a man. What more do you want from me?!
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:

Maybe you were shocked when you woke up to find a topic with your name on it. Trust me, I m not hitting on you. Infact I think other guys should (though some will be eternally born ungrateful). Actually called Physiognomy or Personology, face reading is real and fun. I sort of noticed that you uploaded almost a perfect sample for a reading so I was tempted to hap on the opportunity. So how did my reading go? smiley
hmmm great cheesy I guess this whole thing explains ur username smiley
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Princecalm(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:

Dis na wife material o. Dey dull ya self smiley
even people wer no 5n fit b wife material,abi na only looks pple dey take know wife material.park well o!
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:

Let me bother explaining. Face reading is not magic. As all psychologists know, mental behaviors are linked to corresponding biological processes. The face is like a plastic material, it adopts the manifested dorminant mental xteristics of a person mimicking them into physical features. Havent you ever noticed that couples deeply in love begin to resemble eachother? Lol. Amazing right? Well, there you are. EroticAngelina just uploaded a good sample picture and it was good. Oh, and I'm a Psychology major just incase smiley
read my face @my profile pics
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmmm great cheesy I guess this whole thing explains ur username smiley

No no no. That username is just an exaggeration. But hey you need to change this ur signature o. Dont want you thinking I have a "massive crush" on you...
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:

Lol. Guy u go pay o. Anyways freestyle. Wont like to give you a full face reading on someone else's thread but you see that line that runs vertical inbetween your eyes like a lil crease shows you re a very calculative person. You ve experienced sth bad in your life that has made you so much wiser esp in dealings with people, so you re always suspicious. It helps too, it s hard for a girl to deceive you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:

And yeah I ll give it to you: you have a good sample picx too smiley
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:

Lol. Guy u go pay o. Anyways freestyle. Wont like to give you a full face reading on someone else's thread but you see that line that runs vertical inbetween your eyes like a lil crease shows you re a very calculative person. You ve experienced sth bad in your life that has made you so much wiser esp in dealings with people, so you re always suspicious. It helps too, it s hard for a girl to deceive you smiley
bro you're the best if its too much to ask abeg u fit rate my pics
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by naijaboiy: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2014
What is all these? grin
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:
bro you're the best if its too much to ask abeg u fit rate my pics

Well if your intention is to get a date on Nairaland, then try using or taking a picture where your face is more relaxed and "free". If that s not your aim, then I ll rate your picx an 8 out of 10. Nice bad guy picx man smiley
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
What is all these? grin

*BOOMING SPEAKERS* Welcome to the party! I can't hear u!! It s loud in here!!! cheesy
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:

Well if your intention is to get a date on Nairaland, then try using or taking a picture where your face is more relaxed and "free". If that s not your aim, then I ll rate your picx an 8 out of 10. Nice bad guy picx man smiley
lols I luv you mehn not in a gayish way ooo

Oya sama me one like

1 Like

Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2014
TheWisest:

[size=60pt] SCAM!! [/size]
Re: 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:
lols I luv you mehn not in a gayish way ooo

Oya sama me one like

Lols. One love bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Are You Ladies!! / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / ``••••°°Nickname Your Favorite Nairalanders°°••°•°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.