Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee (1499 Views)

If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee by clovislouis(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2014
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Lover
Once you are cozily together, you have the perfect time to ask her your romantic questions. Neither be too cautious nor too stupid, be yourself and ask as if her answers really matter a lot to you. Don't just ask for the sake of asking. Be genuine with her for that will make her feel wonderful.

1. Do I make you happy?
This is a very cute question that will reveal your care and concern for her. No doubt, she will definitely say yes to this question but besides being a romantic and sweet question, this will also let you both know each others' deeper feelings and expectations.

2. What did you think about me when you first saw me?
Well, she might have thought something very weird or may be something very good, let her be open and frank. If she says "I thought of you as a dumb guy", even then it may sound sweet, rather than if she says, "I wish I would have loved someone else". Well don't be serious, she must be kidding (let's hope!). It is the most common reply girls give, "just as a joke". This question will set a platform for some other good conversations.

3. Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me?
If music is a passion or liking for both of you, then she will definitely love to answer this question. Request her to sing few lines or better still, you sing for her!

4. If God comes to you and says you have 5 minutes to choose any one thing in this world, what would you choose?
Don't underestimate your girlfriend, she'll definitely get your question. Though a really tough question to answer, she should surely be able to manage it (otherwise she wouldn't be your girlfriend, would she?). The idea of asking this question is to let her say whatever she feels from the bottom of her heart. Enjoy the answers!

5. When did you first fall in love with me?
This is a sweet question. Test her memory and gray cells. Was it when you gifted her the first red rose or was it while partying in a friend's house? Surely, she must be knowing the first reflection of your love in her heart and she will proudly share it with you.
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee by iceberylin(m): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2014
What naija babes dh see for the list na

How many cars do you have undecided

How many houses have you built in lekki undecided

Do you have a Range

Are you ralated to mike Adenuga

cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee by emmy4lov(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Noted
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee by clovislouis(m): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:
What naija babes dh see for the list na

How many cars do you have undecided

How many houses have you built in lekki undecided

Do you have a Range

Are you ralated to mike Adenuga

cry
. Lolz. Those kinda girls who ask these kind of ur questions are gold diggers
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee by iceberylin(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2014
clovislouis:
. Lolz. Those kinda girls who ask these kind of ur questions are gold diggers

I swear e dh every babe mind...

Only few bitchezz go ask
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee by clovislouis(m): 1:23am On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

I swear e dh every babe mind...

Only few bitchezz go ask
hahaha. I feel you bro
Re: Romantic Questions To Ask Ur Fiance/fiancee by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2014
Old news

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! / 10 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Lover / 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.