Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] (270601 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (161) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by KingTom(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2014
I nominate Prof. Tosyne2much grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by KingTom(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2014
I nominate Chibwike grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by KingTom(m): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2014
I nominate Naijaboiy grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Ladycloud(f): 5:34am On Nov 09, 2014
benromeo39:
lol, I'm not contesting.

I'm new on NL, I don't have popularity yet.
.... I nominate u jooor

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2014
I nominate djeezy and OohMpa cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Ilekeh:
I created this account just for this contest.

Gosh this is going to be a great de-stresser for me.

LMAO! I can just imagine the potential candidates..........Na for Mr. NL contest I confirm villagers dey plenty on NL.

No just try vote or contest
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2014
To be verified, nominees who are interested in participating and have publicly accepted their nominations will be contacted by the judges to submit a verification photograph.
Simply upload a picture of you holding a sign, showing your username written on it and send to

Dygeasy (yunusgbolahan@yahoo.com)
-
- Mizmycoli (mizmycoli@gmail.com
dabayomi:
I nominate dabayomi...
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2014
chiefololade:
I nominate myself

chiefololade

To be verified, nominees who are interested in participating and have publicly accepted their nominations will be contacted by the judges to submit a verification photograph.
Simply upload a picture of you holding a sign, showing your username written on it and send to

-
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2014
Halo everyone, sowy for yesterday my fone was down, came dis morning and the thread was locked so I had to say my special thanks here including a few words too,
First I will start by congratulatiing myself! For been the 2nd runner up, e easy? The beauties I contested with, all 13 of u guys, u all r awesome and of cos our Queen- Jennimma, congrats sweets! I am very happy for us all.
To my CMs special appreciation goes to each and every one of you
Lagunna
Lordhugo
Samflexxy
Englishmart
Ipldge
Tosyn2much
Joseph1832
Lalasticlala
Born2fuck
Naijaboiy
Bolaino
Jerryolumide
Djake
Tashamania
Maryam6
Miscalvina
Special thanks to mum iyabodeh, you r one in a million, valued! Hmmmm thank u, mytime3, rhytime, emchio, sir jbluv55, pasqal09, dre11, kingtom, caseless!(My inlaw). Kr0ne!you are a darling God bless ya and all your friends. And of cos to my Godfada! XYNERISE!
It was a wonderful journey, I no go lie u, I enjoyed maself tremendously, though somethings I will like to point out so they won't repeat itself esp in the mr nland.
Judges
Teeo
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli
Kachisbarbie
You all were wonderful, thank you, this was a contest, though not in the highest quality but let's try our best to uphold rules and ensure they stand, if people decide to come out and 'display' themselves for the world without any benefits you should know its not an easy task, 90 percent cannot do it, so I'm sorry but there were many things I saw that I didn't like, I expected post to be hidden and people cautioned please take the cue in this coming contest, bliv me its not easy, having lowlifes spew trash becos we put ourselves in their face and they bliv they have mouths
And I want to say a big thank you to all those who voted for me, my supporters my friends, I love you all, I will neva disappoint u all, rozzay is not going anywhere she is still here, now to all of you who felt in ur minds dat I didn't answer my q d way it ought to. Ppppuuuulleeaaaze! Give me a break, do u rily have any sense of humour? For ur info I have my Q and A in english epistles which I sent to my manager to view if u want to see it with the date pm me I will forward it to u, I wrote it the way I did cos dat is rozzay, I love to be myself, original I don't follow the tide, I am ME! And I loved it like dat, if u didn't ur headache!
Finally to all my haters b4 I comment lemme laff. Hehhehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehhe
Chai! See beefing some pips wan hang demselves on top rozzay mata, I read sotey I tire odiro easy, gospel news for u-i dedicate all of u by davido to u guys, I mean come to think of it, if u were any beta dan me, y didn't u contest, answer- u aint simple, I mean u wouldn't even recognise beauty if u r slapped with it, so 4get dat thin, oooh she s way older , she s dis, please! She let go all of dat and contested! Y didn't you! Answer- cos u r worse off, honestly if u want to argue with me please I beg u, post even if its 2 of ur pics for nlanders to see. Chei can they nooooo, too bad, am so ashamed for some people, cos na only mouth dem get, but I bliv I served you all a cure to ur madness which is silence- the only known cure for big mouthed fools! Since 1820!
Well am done here, Mr nland! Let's go dere, to my oda contestants we are all queens, love you everyone! Rozzay is here she s going nowere!
I love my son so much too, he also encouraged me, and finally thank you to d love of my life, my head, my life, my source of inspiration, my prince no one like u, u r awesome, I want to tell u I love u and will neva stop(anybody wey wan die make e hug wet transformer) OLUBUKATO! *kisses*Am outta here, got sexuality stories to cont! Peace!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by marieolae(f): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2014
This is gonna be sooooo interesting..yaay!!

So many fine fine guys on NL hian

Too many people to nominate
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Chibwike
Agapecharis
Kilokeys
Valmunich
Neldrizzy

Too many options!!!!

*sips tea*

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by naijaboiy: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2014
benromeo39:
lol, I'm not contesting.

I'm new on NL, I don't have popularity yet.
It's not a popularity contest bro...

It's all about if you've got it
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Ojestas(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Another newly approved disciple

I nominate bobby cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/bobbybube

If u like, nominate all your disciples,, even the Judas. .lol
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by chimajii: 6:04am On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

You found me already wink

Interesting how ur gender changes like no mans bizness. In the other thread u were a female, now in this thread u're a male. weldone
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by karmaleon: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Karmie, do you wana put in for this?
Naah! grin
How about you Leon?
I'd pass. I'm too hot to be sampled! angry

*na only me waka come, na only me go waka comot.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
This is gonna be sooooo interesting..yaay!!

So many fine fine guys on NL hian

Too many people to nominate
Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Chibwike
Agapecharis
Kilokeys
Valmunich
Neldrizzy

Too many options!!!!

*sips tea*
damn!
grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Make I hear say I no nominate naijaboiy!

I nominate [size=30pt] naijaboiy[/size]

www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by marieolae(f): 6:17am On Nov 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
damn!
grin grin grin
yeahh..so what do u say?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by chimajii: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2014
^ disqualified!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
yeahh..so what do u say?
meehn!
MR NAIRALAND!!

Thanks for the nomination but I don't wna say yes or no now

U understand rit?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2014
chimajii:
^ disqualified!
how?
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by marieolae(f): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
meehn!
MR NAIRALAND!!

Thanks for the nomination but I don't wna say yes or no now

U understand rit?
yeah wink wink be cool!
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
yeah wink wink be cool!
smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by farano(f): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2014
I nominate kingtom ..heh

https://www.nairaland.com/kingtom
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2014
Naijaboiy don already win this stuff make una no waste una time dey contest dem oda cute guys

The guy don get reach 20nomintions ah ah
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by naijaboiy: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Make I hear say I no nominate naijaboiy!

I nominate [size=30pt] naijaboiy[/size]

www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy
Nomination accepted embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by naijaboiy: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2014
samflexxy:
[s]Naijaboiy don already win this stuff make una no waste una time dey contest dem oda cute guys [/s]

The guy don get reach 20nomintions ah ah
Bros no be by that one...

Any thing fit happen
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Nomination accepted embarassed

-
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bros no be by that one...

Any thing fit happen

Good you know wink
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by naijaboiy: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2014
teeo:

Good you know wink
Yes o...
No be today we don wey watch this contest...surprises always spring up.
Re: Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yes o...
No be today we don wey watch this contest...surprises always spring up.

Oya go and verify first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (161)

15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.