Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Wedding Nights - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Nights (697 Views)

She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Nights by Ojemba99(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2014
It is very usual for me to rant but please don’t judge me…  I might still judge u tho.

Hii fellow earth people, male female and others…
My name is… Well never mind that’s not why we are here!

This cold tho… Its giving me semi brain freeze.
Forgive me, like I said “brain freeze”.

If u went for “Owambe” yesterday indicate by doing whatever u want…
How was the “partii” mind u I didn’t say “Party”

Was it a wedding? Awwww that’s the only Owambe party I desire to be going for.
Then when I’m home I start thinking of what the couple will do on the wedding night…

Stop!!!!! I didn’t say imagine with me…

Please can someone make me tea… Lipton preferably cos this cold… Hmm
Wedding night mood.

Wedding night ,  wedding night

What happens on wedding nights.

Like I heard, wedding nights are reserved for the couple to get  intimate, sexed, naked, you know what I mean
Breaking of the hymen and all…

But but… Are you pondering what I’m pondering?
“I think so brain” pardon me I just had to add that part… Pinky and the brain was an awesome cartoon…

Moving on…

Are unmarried couples these days going to have the much awaited “wedding night”

You know the night where they bare it all…
Binding themselves physically and sexually…
Being glued with the ‘wedding night” unveiling

I guess not… This is because there had been other nights…

WAWUUU, I just got the much awaited text from the crush…. Well! I will try to suppress the fact that I wanna scream I wanna shout I wanna scream till words dry out…

Yeah yeah yeah right I turned Emeli Sande. -___-

Back to what I was typing,  the many nights are the few I will write here but not limited to them…

One of the nights is just the well we are dating let’s have sex.

Another is the I’m sorry sex,  I miss you, we got drunk, you bought me a gift, I’m just Hot, you look sexy tonight …. Hol’up! And yes they are names of “making love or having sex” and we breaking up sex too.  Lool most hilarious of them.

So I keep wondering if “wedding nights” won’t go extinct…
Because when all styles, types and emotions have been put into sex while just dating …
I wonder if wedding nights Will still be intriguing!

Oh my tea please… I think I see no nice person around; I will have to prepare the tea myself…

I can’t really say the tea won’t take long but…

Lemme just ask how many of you are looking forward to a Sex you have never had with anybody on ur wedding night.

I will stop typing now… The water is boiled
Re: Wedding Nights by mojibbz(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2014
#TeamVIRGIN thingz cool

looking forward to it earnestly.. wink
Re: Wedding Nights by Princecalm(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2014
So you had to stress yourself this much just to ask a question.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Tink Of This? / Ladies Only: 10 Kinds Of Men Women Should Avoid At Any Cost / Most Girls Na Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.