Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan (41181 Views)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Nigeria Government Approves N13bn For Rice, Cassava Mills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by leofab(f): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2014

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Habisiwealth(f): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
ehhh ehhhh,dats gud
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by lacreamieboie(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
nikpet2:
I rest my case lipsrsealed I rest my case
gud for u o! but as for me... I case my rest!
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by 1stola: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:
APC like taking glory where they did not sow. GEJ and FG (Olusegun Aganga in partucular) completely labour tirelessly to attract investment and suddenly APC governors show up attempting to take the glory.

The other day, Amosun had to jump up announcing about auto-makers siting plants in Ogun even when it was obvious he didn't know a thing about their coming

For the records, Flour Mills of Nig Plc moved into Ibadan way back Alao Akala's (of PDP) time. They set up the flour milling plant along Lagos -Ibadan expressway toll gate, commissioned it and put it to use while construction work on the edible oil was ongoing. Ajimobi was still in the senate then and does not know anything about their coming
Must everything be politicalize?
You're a complete FOOL.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
IN AN EFFORT TO POLITICIZE THIS TOPIC SOME UNINFORMED FOLKS HAVE BEEN POSTING WHAT THEY DONT KNOW. ROM OIL MILLS HAS BEEN IN IBADAN FOR A LONG TIME AND HAS 2 FACTORIES 1 IN CHALLENGE AND THE OTHER ON IJEBU ROAD. IT IS IN FACTORY ON IJEBU ROAD THE LATGEST OIL MILL WAS BUILT ...... ROM OIL IS A SUBSIDIARY OF FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC....... THE FLOUR MILLS AT THE TOLL GATE IS NIGERIAN EAGLE FLOUR AND ITS A MEMBER OF THE GOLDEN PENNY GROUP
WHAT GOVERNOR AJIMOBI IS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THE PEACE IN THE STATE AND PROVISIONS OF AMENITIES HAS BOOSTED INVESTORS CONFIDENCE IN THE STATE WHICH EXPLAINS WHY INDUSTRIES ARE SPRINGING UP IN THE STATE...... ITS TRUE IN THE PAST 2 TO 3 YEARS A LOT OF COMPANIES HAVE SET UP IN IBADAN AND OYO STATE IN GENERAL.....FOR INSTANCE
BOULOUS FOOD & BEVERAGES@BEHIND BAT, ORIENTAL FOODS ALONG LAGOS EXPRESSWAY, KARMA MILK ALONG LAGOS EXPRESSWAY, SOJRAM AGRO THE LARGEST SOYABEANS FARM IN NIGERIA, BIGGEST SHOPRITE IN WEST AFRICA AND IBADAN IS ONE OF THE CITIES THAT HOSTS 2 SHOPTITE STORES, 3 BRAND NEW SHOPPING MALLS I.E COCOA, HERITAGE AND IBADAN MALLS, ........AND OTHER BUSINESSES THAT HAVE SPRUNG UP....... ALSO NOT LESS THAN 5 RADIO STATIONS HAVE OPENED INCLUDING RAYPOWER......
ALL THESE GOES TO SHOW IBADAN IS POISED TO RECLAIM ITS ROLE AS A CENTRE OF COMMERCE AND BUSINESS

KUDOS TO APC GOVERNMENT

UNLIKE IN THE PAST REGIMES WHEN INVESTORS ARE SCARED

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by 100Cents: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Goddex:
APC like taking glory where they did not sow. GEJ and FG (Olusegun Aganga in partucular) completely labour tirelessly to attract investment and suddenly APC governors show up attempting to take the glory.

The other day, Amosun had to jump up announcing about auto-makers siting plants in Ogun even when it was obvious he didn't know a thing about their coming

For the records, Flour Mills of Nig Plc moved into Ibadan way back Alao Akala's (of PDP) time. They set up the flour milling plant along Lagos -Ibadan expressway toll gate, commissioned it and put it to use while construction work on the edible oil was ongoing. Ajimobi was still in the senate then and does not know anything about their coming

What a resounding technical knockout... Chai.

I like your bullet points. It hit like ammunition...
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
lol shocked
lacreamieboie:

gud for u o! but as for me... I case my rest!

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Olaone1: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Oba Otudeko's firm, right?

Ajimobi should shut the F up, abeg angry
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by securi: 3:27am On Nov 10, 2014
It is really funny how we politicise everythng in this country and really worrisome how hatred flows easilly on nairaland.We're not even bother to recognise the investors who are the real drivers of this accomplishment. For me as an individual, l am more interested in how l can position myself well to benefit from this new development and l expect ppl to look for opportunities in new development and spend less energy arguing, fighting and cursing each other. In case you don't knw, Nigerian politicians are all the same, APC, PDP etc are just mere names, these individuals have one thing in common 'personal interest' and that's why they jump across parties anyhow. Do not be surprised that what get to the pockets of the so called acclaimed performers among them from those few things they've done is enough fortune to last a lifetime.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by securi: 3:39am On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks Bro, your post is the only one that gladdens my heart cuz it gives me an insight into how o ne can convert this to opportunities. l see a trend in the new companies springing up, they are mostly agro based and these companies will need lots of different agric produce to operate.Thanks a lot, with enough DD, info here can be turned into a lifetime opportunity.Thanks once again Bro.

lookooman:
IN AN EFFORT TO POLITICIZE THIS TOPIC SOME UNINFORMED FOLKS HAVE BEEN POSTING WHAT THEY DONT KNOW. ROM OIL MILLS HAS BEEN IN IBADAN FOR A LONG TIME AND HAS 2 FACTORIES 1 IN CHALLENGE AND THE OTHER ON IJEBU ROAD. IT IS IN FACTORY ON IJEBU ROAD THE LATGEST OIL MILL WAS BUILT ...... ROM OIL IS A SUBSIDIARY OF FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC....... THE FLOUR MILLS AT THE TOLL GATE IS NIGERIAN EAGLE FLOUR AND ITS A MEMBER OF THE GOLDEN PENNY GROUP
WHAT GOVERNOR AJIMOBI IS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THE PEACE IN THE STATE AND PROVISIONS OF AMENITIES HAS BOOSTED INVESTORS CONFIDENCE IN THE STATE WHICH EXPLAINS WHY INDUSTRIES ARE SPRINGING UP IN THE STATE...... ITS TRUE IN THE PAST 2 TO 3 YEARS A LOT OF COMPANIES HAVE SET UP IN IBADAN AND OYO STATE IN GENERAL.....FOR INSTANCE
BOULOUS FOOD & BEVERAGES@BEHIND BAT, ORIENTAL FOODS ALONG LAGOS EXPRESSWAY, KARMA MILK ALONG LAGOS EXPRESSWAY, SOJRAM AGRO THE LARGEST SOYABEANS FARM IN NIGERIA, BIGGEST SHOPRITE IN WEST AFRICA AND IBADAN IS ONE OF THE CITIES THAT HOSTS 2 SHOPTITE STORES, 3 BRAND NEW SHOPPING MALLS I.E COCOA, HERITAGE AND IBADAN MALLS, ........AND OTHER BUSINESSES THAT HAVE SPRUNG UP....... ALSO NOT LESS THAN 5 RADIO STATIONS HAVE OPENED INCLUDING RAYPOWER......
ALL THESE GOES TO SHOW IBADAN IS POISED TO RECLAIM ITS ROLE AS A CENTRE OF COMMERCE AND BUSINESS

KUDOS TO APC GOVERNMENT

UNLIKE IN THE PAST REGIMES WHEN INVESTORS ARE SCARED

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by marv1: 4:13am On Nov 10, 2014
Arch1:
Okay we'v seen investors flooding Lagos, Ogun, Rivers and all APC states. But why arent they going to PDP states like Kebbi, Taraba, Benue, Gombe etc.
Northern states can boil anytime just because of religous intolerance. U can hardly see that in the south west, where they kill themselves even the so called muslim in the swest because they are enlighten and accomodating.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by marv1: 4:19am On Nov 10, 2014
Goddex:

To some extent u are right in as much i dont believe in apc or pdp. I only believe in the person.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by babastanlolo: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2014
felifeli:

Foolish man. The mills at expressway is Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills and it is owned by Chagoury Group not Nigeria Flour Mills tongue tongue

My brother before you comment do a proper research. Nigeria Eagle Flour Mills is a subsidiary of Flour Mill of Nigeria having a 51% holdings in the company. chagoury are the minority interest.Also rom oil was acquired by the parent company Flour-Mills of Nigeria. Even premier feeds is a subsidiary of Flour-Mills of Nigeria with 61%.

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2014
babastanlolo:

My brother before you comment do a proper research. Nigeria Eagle Flour Mills is a subsidiary of Flour Mill of Nigeria having a 51% holdings in the company. chagoury are the minority interest.Also rom oil was acquired by the parent company Flour-Mills of Nigeria. Even premier feeds is a subsidiary of Flour-Mills of Nigeria with 61%.
Kimoni:

I didn't realise the word 'manage' will confuse you, I grossly overestimated you. Now I know you wash toilets. Anyways, It means relationship manager. If you are still confused, google is ur next best bet.
Several years after you die, I will still be enjoying the sweet reward of my labour. Confirmed!
Kimoni:

I didn't realise the word 'manage' will confuse you, I grossly overestimated you. Now I know you wash toilets. Anyways, It means relationship manager. If you are still confused, google is ur next best bet.
Several years after you die, I will still be enjoying the sweet reward of my labour. Confirmed!

I accept your explanation jare. Not like that other foolish man who says he is a manager and can't even hold his temper online. I wouldn't hire him to manage a piggery. One love
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2014
deleted
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2014
felifeli:

I accept your explanation jare. Not like that other foolish man who says he is a manager and can't even hold his temper online. I wouldn't hire him to manage a piggery. One love

Hehehehe

Truly, I have low tolerance level for people who behave like pigs. No matter how hard you try to wash their brains and keep them clean, they always go back to dirt and result to insulting you. So Felifeli, you are quite right, I manage human beings, not pigs like you.

Anybody can go through our chain of mails and see that you started the insult when all I did was to tell you the right thing. The takeaway from this for you should be "don't throw jabs online esp on a subject you are ignorant about cuz you really don't know who you are discussing with.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kimoni:

Hehehehe

Truly, I have low tolerance level for people who behave like pigs. No matter how hard you try to wash their brains and keep them clean, they always go back to dirt and result to insulting you. So Felifeli, you are quite right, I manage human beings, not pigs like you.

Anybody can go through our chain of mails and see that you started the insult when all I did was to tell you the right thing. The takeaway from this for you should be "don't throw jabs online esp on a subject you are ignorant about cuz you really don't know who you are discussing with.

There you go again. Are you sure you have a job? This figt-fight you dey do for early Monday morning pass me o. If your employees (assuming you do have a job) have any sense at all they should sack you and replace you with a Nairaland account. They will definitely get more value for their money. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
felifeli:

There you go again. Are you sure you have a job? This figt-fight you dey do for early Monday morning pass me o. If your employees (assuming you do have a job) have any sense at all they should sack you and replace you with a Nairaland account. They will definitely get more value for their money. grin grin grin

Have you finished washing the toilets this morning? Are the pigs well fed?

Next time don't insult ppl online with an empty brain.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
bigtt76:
Mtscheeeeeeew!
I know you must come from a village in any eastern part of Nigeria, enemy of progress
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by deeobserver209(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Good one.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by mrwiddy(m): 4:46am On Nov 11, 2014
bigtt76:
Mtscheeeeeeew!
sadist
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by mrwiddy(m): 4:47am On Nov 11, 2014
d nw oyo
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by AlPicapcI(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2014
felifeli:

Foolish man. The mills at expressway is Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills and it is owned by Chagoury Group not Nigeria Flour Mills tongue tongue

point of correction, Flour Mills owns 99.5% of Eagles flourmills Ibadan, co-own topfeeds and sole owner of premier feeds alike which are a tip of what they own in NIgeria, get your records straight pls.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kimoni:

Have you finished washing the toilets this morning? Are the pigs well fed?
Next time don't insult ppl online with an empty brain.

AlPicapcI:

point of correction, Flour Mills owns 99.5% of Eagles flourmills Ibadan, co-own topfeeds and sole owner of premier feeds alike which are a tip of what they own in NIgeria, get your records straight pls.

A matter that we have agreed on and forgotten, another e-goat goes to dig up again. Look both of you, you better give your life to Jesus because evil spirit is seriously pursuing you. sad sad sad sad
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
felifeli:

A matter that we have agreed on and forgotten, another e-goat goes to dig up again. Look both of you, you better give your life to Jesus because evil spirit is seriously pursuing you. sad sad sad sad

You this crazy man, se dem dey do you ni? Why do u keep calling me back to these jargons you are spewing?

You are getting a taste of ur bitter medicine and you are crying? Who started the insults? Cry me a river slowpoke but I have no pity for you. What has this guy said now that you are insulting him? Why not simply tell him you have learnt ur lesson?

If you want evil spirits to stop disturbing ur brain and retarding ur progress in life, don't mention me again. You are warned!
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2014
Kimoni:

You this crazy man, se dem dey do you ni? Why do u keep calling me back to these jargons you are spewing?

You are getting a taste of ur bitter medicine and you are crying? Who started the insults? Cry me a river slowpoke but I have no pity for you. What has this guy said now that you are insulting him? Why not simply tell him you have learnt ur lesson?

If you want evil spirits to stop disturbing ur brain and retarding ur progress in life, don't mention me again. You are warned!

Who gives a piss about your warning and who is crying ? Just stay clear of me in future and you will be safe. Fo.ol
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2014
felifeli:

Who gives a piss about your warning and who is crying ? Just stay clear of me in future and you will be safe. Fo.ol

You come from a generation of fo.ols, that's why you keep spewing incorrect information online and insulting those who correct you. I pity ur lineage.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Kimoni:

You come from a generation of fo.ols, that's why you keep spewing incorrect information online and insulting those who correct you. I pity ur lineage.
Never mind my lineage. I pity your employer. Throwing money after rubbish.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2014
felifeli:

Never mind my lineage. I pity your employer. Throwing money after rubbish.

Hehehehe

High flyer rubbish?? shocked shocked cool They must know something you can never dream of understanding.
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by felifeli: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Kimoni:

Hehehehe

High flyer rubbish?? shocked shocked cool They must know something you can never dream of understanding.

High flyer ? A salesman is a high flyer ? Now I understand your problem grin grin The office ceiling is certainly your limit .
Continue to mast.ur.bate yourself grin grin
Re: Rom Oil Mills - Biggest Edible Oil Refinery - Launched In Ibadan by Kimoni: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
felifeli:

High flyer ? A salesman is a high flyer ? Now I understand your problem grin grin The office ceiling is certainly your limit .
Continue to mast.ur.bate yourself grin grin

You are too retarded to understand the simplest basic things.**sighs** Your case is totally hopeless. Pls focus on washing toilets and feeding pigs. At least you won't go hungry or steal. So I hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.