Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right? (1062 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2014
Phew!!! I can't count how many times I've been bombarded with this question online and offline (as doctor love concerned, wink )

FRIENDZONE THINGS O!

Well, this excerpt is from a book I published sometime last year. It'll explain it better:

"What happens when you’re friends with a girl?

You’re involved in mutual-based attraction. Nothing is wrong if you are consciously aware of your choice to be in a mutual-based attraction level, in other words to be just friends with her. It’s just ok that way. At other times, when you’re friends with a girl, it could be that you’re in a power-based attraction where she holds the power and has what you want. In this case, you started off your friendship with her just to get close to her because you didn’t know how to let her in on your romantic interests for her.

When a woman becomes friends with a guy, she assumes that the condition and environment of that friendship is safe enough for her to give up one thing that matters the most to her – her privacy. What does her privacy mean? Her privacy means the deepest feelings she has which she cannot divulge to her current boyfriend or her parents, but which she can share with you.

Her privacy means her secret fantasies and wishes which might be embarrassing to share with her boyfriend or parents, but is perfectly okay for her to tell you. Her privacy is the fact that she can change her clothes around you without worrying or being insecure about how attractive her body is or isn’t.

But she’d worry if the man she romantically cares about is thinking that she’s too fat or too thin. Her privacy entails things like these. And this privacy is the only privilege you can boast of for being friends with a beautiful her. What more could you ask of!

Hence, when you begin to become more intimate with her and begin to find her way more attractive than before, like most guys do, you encounter a big problem.

Your romantic interest in her becomes a source of threat to the privacy she shares with you. So walking up to her to tell her you’re developing feelings for her, puts her on the defensive side. She suddenly feels exposed, just as Adam and Eve when they realized they were exposed. She begins to doubt your sincerity all along in being friends with her. She begins to reason that perhaps she isn’t so safe anymore telling you things. She remembers the ugly things she has divulged to you – ugly secrets, ugly confessions, and ugly fantasies. She feels there are no more secret cards in her hand to play to keep you in suspense as a romantic partner.

Most guys might want to fall in love with their friends but not all girls want to."

Culled from "Dating Discoveries"

So guys, at least now you have an idea. Ladies did I speak your mind excessively? grin
Re: GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lol,no matter the justification u wnt 2 gv them,friendzone is friendzone....No girl,I say no girl can friendzone me without my consent
Re: GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right? by joywendy(f): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
mmmm.....

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Must Think I'm Santa Claus And It's Not Even Christmas. / I Want A Relationship.. / Alive football on dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.