Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. (6113 Views)

Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call / Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? / GUYS! WHY UR GIRL BESTFRIENDS HATE TO HEAR "I Love You"... Ladies Am I Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2013
Dating a Capricon Lady was not an easy tale to tell. She is attractive, supportive and very stubborn. Since the goat is her symbol, you can then Imagine whats the deal with her. The capricon is unique among other stars but if you arent careful and patience, it might just be a waste of time dating her. I use to think the Leo was more difficult to handle until I dated the Capricon Lady, she wants power, she's gat love but do not want to show it, she'd prefer you do those james bond chase before you have her laid, she like to give her share of any challenge you encounter, she believes in love but doesnt wants you to feel she's gat an aota of feelings for you. To make things worse, I only get to hear the word 'I love You Fingesi' when she is high on alcohol. Does she really Loves me, and does that mean I will need to fill her daily on alcohol if I must get to hear her say 'I Love you Fingesi'? does she really loves me?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by k2039: 6:23am On Jun 17, 2013
No she doesn't.
Her words can't be taken serious. She only tells you she loves you when she is under the influence of alcohol.
She is intoxicated and she is not in the right capacity to fully evaluate and comprehend the terms, conditions and effects of her words.

2 Likes

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by 190: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Niggaz be as confused as hell and still can't add 2+2 together

Damn

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Smartiegurl(f): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
I feel your pain sweet!! Maybe she loves you, she is only tryna be sure of her love for you.....be patient a bit.

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by nbright: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Smartie gurl: I feel your pain sweet!! Maybe she loves you, she is only tryna be sure of her love for you .....be patient a bit.
hmmm our girls are too complicated. Trying to be sure if one truely love someone. According to Frank Edwards " Baba God na your hands I dey o!.

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
i do not think it has anything to do with her star sign. It might be that she has been hurt before so she build this wall to protect herself or simple, she is just not that much into you

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by AtheistD(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi: Dating a Capricon Lady was not an easy tale to tell. She is attractive, supportive and very stubborn. Since the goat is her symbol, you can then Imagine whats the deal with her. The capricon is unique among other stars but if you arent careful and patience, it might just be a waste of time dating her. I use to think the Leo was more difficult to handle until I dated the Capricon Lady, she wants power, she's gat love but do not want to show it, she'd prefer you do those james bond chase before you have her laid, she like to give her share of any challenge you encounter, she believes in love but doesnt wants you to feel she's gat an aota of feelings for you. To make things worse, I only get to hear the word 'I love You Fingesi' when she is high on alcohol. Does she really Loves me, and does that mean I will need to fill her daily on alcohol if I must get to hear her say 'I Love you Fingesi'? does she really loves me?

Do you really believe in star signs?

She might be a bit too shy to tell you how she really feels.
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
k2039: No she doesn't.
Her words can't be taken serious. She only tells you she loves you when she is under the influence of alcohol.

But she always recall all she said days after and could repeat herself words exactly how she said it.
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

But she always recall all she said days after and could repeat herself words exactly how she said it.

so you are trying to say that even when she is not under the influence she still says so?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Do you really believe in star signs?

She might be a bit too shy to tell you how she really feels.

There was a time I'd argued the Star signs been an influence on people, Until I realize that a man who doesnt allow God control his/her destiny would inevictably function under the natural laws that guides the universe.
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

so you are trying to say that even when she is not under the influence she still says so?
She only confesses her love for me when she drunk, and tells me how much she hates me if peradventure she doesnt feel tipsy anymore. Right now as I am chatting on here, we are in a very happy mode and thats because she is almost emptying a 75cl of 26% alcoholic drink. I do not want this for her. If I can get to know this lady loves me than I can invest my time to see she changes for the better.
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Buy her a darned bar
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by nbright: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque: i do not think it has anything to do with her star sign. It might be that she has been hurt before so she build this wall to protect herself or simple, she is just not that much into you
@bolded, I just don't know how girls think, if you know you are not yet ready to love simply because you were hurt in a previous relationship then don't date untill you are truely ready to let go of those baggages... When a girl does that, the world expect the guy to understand but when a guy doesn't tell a girl he love's her, her friends will label him all sorts of name.
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:
She only confesses her love for me when she drunk, and tells me how much she hates me if peradventure she doesnt feel tipsy anymore. Right now as I am chatting on here, we are in a very happy mode and thats because she is almost emptying a 75cl of 26% alcoholic drink. I do not want this for her. If I can get to know this lady loves me than I can invest my time to see she changes for the better.

i think you are torturing yourself. So are you going to need to get her alchohol for the rest of your lives if you want happiness in this union? hun i don't know but i think you are at the wrong place there. If a person really loves you , she don't need to be high for her to just utter what her heart feels
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by nbright: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:
Maybe you should keep her drunk always. So to you when she's drunk that's when she's right?, I asked that question 'cos you tend to believe that she loves you only when she say it under the influence of alcohol, just stop barking up the wrong tree... Think of how your household will look like when you guys get married with this her condition.

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Buy her a darned bar

Lol. But lets get serious on this. Could this be Love, maybe in another dimension? If it was, I wouldnt mind opening a bar in my bunk
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

Lol. But lets get serious on this. Could this be Love, maybe in another dimension? If it was, I wouldnt mind opening a bar in my bunk

so you would not mind letting your future kids be raised by an alchoholic? will your mom be cool with it? grin
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

Get her a bar and give her all the booze she wants

2 Likes

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
She truly loves you, saying it while she is drunk means its in her mind.

Go for thanksgiving. You just won yourself a girl!

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
nbright: When a girl does that, the world expect the guy to understand but when a guy doesn't tell a girl he love's her, her friends will label him all sorts of name.

Females are weaker vessels as they claimed,
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin: She truly loves you, saying it while she is drunk means its in her mind.

Go for thanksgiving. You just won yourself a girl!

wow, what a comment, could you share more light on this?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

U know the true feelings of someone when he/she drunk or under anesthetics....ask the person any question, the answer is the truth or what the person wishes kiss

Majority though...except for others wey be witches and wizards shocked
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

dude are you for real shocked? you mean to tell me you actually can't see what the guy is trying to say in a not so direct way? sounds to me you are a sucker for punishment

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:

so you would not mind letting your future kids be raised by an alchoholic? will your mom be cool with it? grin

sure, no mama isnt gone like that. Sure life wouldnt be good for the kids either. So are you tryna say, she's gat no love?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

sure, no mama isnt gone like that. Sure life wouldnt be good for the kids either. So are you tryna say, she's gat no love?

am trying to say maybe you should get her sobered up, get her to say the right things when she is sober and also try keep her away from alchohol. It might seem all good right now but in the long term it might have negative effects on everyone involved. Also remember that sometimes when someone is drunk we can not actually take what they say serously coz they can say a lot of things which are not real / true
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
nbright: I asked that question 'cos you tend to believe that she loves you only when she say it under the influence of alcohol.

This was same reason why I had to seek NL opinions before I have any regrets. So do you think?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

U know the true feelings of someone when he/she drunk or under anesthetics....ask the person any question, the answer is the truth or what the person wishes kiss

Majority though...except for others wey be witches and wizards shocked

A friend told me earlier that in most cases, alcohol brings out the real person inside. But does this mean those who thinks a drunkard cant comprehend what love is about are wrong? Its kinda confusing
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

A friend told me earlier that in most cases, alcohol brings out the real person inside. But does this mean those who thinks a drunkard cant comprehend what love is about are wrong? Its kinda confusing

I don tell u to go for thanksgiving u still dey confuse undecided

1 Like

Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Monicasque:
Also remember that sometimes when someone is drunk we can not actually take what they say serously coz they can say a lot of things which are not real / true

is there possibly a test i could to know if she truely gat feelings
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Monicasque(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

is there possibly a test i could to know if she truely gat feelings

actions speak louder than words. How does she behave when sober?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by Fingesi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:
I don tell u to go for thanksgiving u still dey confuse undecided

Are you saying I should go ahead getting married to her against all odds?
Re: I Only Get To Hear 'I Love U' When She Is Drunk. by nbright: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Fingesi:

Females are weaker vessels as they claimed,
Please don't let kulyie or the other NL feminist hear you call the female folks a "weaker vessel"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Suggest A Yoruba Pet Name / Is This Clothing Ideal For Female School Teacher To Wear? (pic) / IBO Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.