Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect (24573 Views)

Dokpesi Returns To Detention As Court Defers Bail Ruling / Tension In Military As Buhari Demands Records Of Weapons Procurement / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by unmask: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
We need to update him.... While you were in detention

Nigeria won the nations cup
Nyako was impeached
Fayemi lost
Tecno took over the market
BB sucked (but I am sure you knew that)
Nairaland was hacked
I made fp and ftc
We saw the demise of the garri warriors and end time prophets
Jonathan well...

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by snellie57: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
if you want to earn handsome amount in the range of $18266 only one month so,plz visit my domain and get information about it,,,,,,,,,,,,
== >> == >> =>>> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM

Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by Abba999(f): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
MacluvPH:
God forbid,just trying to stress out a point but really told him am sorry at the end.

Somethings are better not said... - the walls have ears and the hills have eyes! undecided

Take care dear.
Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by MacluvPH(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Like I said may God forgive my post. But didn't see it that serious was just like saying its a forum and suggestions need to be quoted
Abba999:

Somethings are better not said... - the walls have ears and the hills have eyes! undecided

Take care dear.
Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by sadlas(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
MacluvPH:
Youngman,forget this horrible excuses if you don't have questionable character they wouldn't ve picked you up.why out of many thousand students in that school its only you that they picked.please is there something you aren't telling us?Anyway sorry though.trying to prove a point.
see akamu,nonsense
Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by msmon(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bro, I respect u a lot!
I'm following you!
Horus:

He is a human first

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by pich4real(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
chai!! they suppose give u double promotion
Re: UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect by ceononi: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
hmmmm.... Judging by his looks, I see reason why grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Colourless, Stagnant, Uninspiring — PDP / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.