Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Breaking News:::channels Television........ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:::channels Television........ (6847 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television / Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by mamaliki: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Is the station really that great? Or is it just that they're all so complacent only Channels TV can be picked?
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
anyway TVC might win next year's edition
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by azidomedogo: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
AIT should learn from them. That woman called Lara Owoeye-wise keeps making mistake on live broadcast besides TVC news is still my favourite.Tvc brings d indept of the news to u.
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Keneking:
anyway TVC might win next year's edition
I think TVC is trying. But them never reach. remain small... grin
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Congrats to Channels TV and Maupe my sweetheart kiss. You guys deserved it.
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Chicheey: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Combination of scholars Sunrisedaily my favourite.
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by smarthG(f): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
All diz Boko boys have discovered Nairal and are politicising every issue on NL.

What made Channels TV won is the fact that they don't politicise issues,

Any news heard from Channels is confirmed and final. Unlike other stations where u will need to call a friend for a confirmation first

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by smarthG(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Avictomama:

I think TVC is trying. But them never reach. remain small... grin

Hmmmmm if I hear...........?

The station where they try to brainwash those that can't think and have a mind of their own.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by tonytony208(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
priscaoge:
[size=16pt] What about NTA? cry cry cry Where are they? cheesy cheesy [/size]

come to think of it; NTA looks more like misspellt TAN!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by queenBVVIP: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kados to the brains and powers behind Channels TV. It is indeed the most reliable,fearless,objective and a massive voice for the people. grin cheesy Cheers to this latest laurel and more are on the way,enjoy it.
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by 9jaBloke: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
adetboy:

Keep up d food work all!!!

Mustay:

Auto-correct was prolly HUNGRY at this point wink cool

Lol. F no far from G but u may be on point cos H dey there too.

Channels rock

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Congrats to the TV station that commands maximun respect in my house at 10 o'clock everyday.
'The News @ 10' is a must watch for my household, including Wifey and the Kids.

But please where is my Babe, Cynthia Areh?
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
donphilopus:

Jonathan As$s Licking [JAL] Media House of the Year!
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
focus7:
While AIT has turned to partisan telecast, a PDP weapon. Channels TV has remain focus with unbias telecast, giving Nigeria seasoned and authentic informations of the happenings around the world, a local option to the likes of BBC, CCN and ALJAZERA.
AIT use to be fair but since the bankruptcy case the are PDP asss lickerss
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2014
smarthG:

Hmmmmm if I hear...........?

The station where they try to brainwash those that can't think and have a mind of their own.
Darling u miss road
Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 10, 2014
tonytony208:

come to think of it; NTA looks more like misspellt TAN!
1cup of zobo 4 u

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:::channels Television........ by emirateprince: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:

AIT use to be fair but since the bankruptcy case the are PDP asss lickerss
Still trying to met up since2012
Bankruptcy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!! New Ministers To Be Announced Tomorrow, Falana Makes List!! / Exposed! Unbelievable Photos Of Bukola Saraki Chillin With Offa Robbery Suspect / Kano Hisbah Designs New Type Of Mannequin (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.