Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling (2078 Views)

A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
This happened last two weeks,when we ended our 2nd semester,was travelling back home from umuahia to osha...
The vehicle i boarded,i sat beside this gorgeous girl which i suspected is from school(just act as if i no send ha,so that she'd not feel so special lol)...was watching movie on my phone(samsung note) not to entice her,i usually do that when in a bus..
She was gazing at my side out of interest and terminates anytime i wana notice that.(perhaps,she wana join me,buh em no knw how em go tell me..4my mind i be jamesbond u knw nah lol)..she reluctantly asked me"what's it by your time?",i acted as if i didnt hear her initially coz i was putting on my ear piece,she tapped me and repeated it,i then answered.2nd question was,what's the name of the phone?,i told her(even tell her thats one of my phones hehehe guys fit lie sha)she was intrigued...she asked weda am from school,thats when i got to knw shez from my sch luckly my junior in 2nd yr.we started conversing as if we knew eachother before....
After like 20mins,she asked em fit join me,i gave her the phone and lean on the seat resting.
Fortunately or should i say unfortunately,when she finished,she wouldnt wana wake me,she kept the phone.The last that broke the camel's back was that she doesn't have a seat in her front to lean,she embraced me on the back rounding her hands on me with her head on my back chai! See gobe

Girls of nawadays no dey fear again o!
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by marieolae(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wait....aren't you supposed to be over the moon?
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
marieolae:
Wait....aren't you supposed to be over the moon?
No i dey over the mars.Unlike a guy we wouldnt do that coz of fear of embarassment.imagine sleeping at my back.U guys no dey fear o! Just because i wana fraternize with her
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by marieolae(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
No i dey over the mars.Unlike a guy we wouldnt do that coz of fear of embarassment.imagine sleeping at my back.U guys no dey fear o! Just because i wana fraternize with her
ok well then you need to get over it. Its not really a big deal
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by BreezyRita(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
I don't get the positon undecided.... Can you explain better?

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by pasqal09: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP, isn't that what you wanted? So why are you complaining?
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
pasqal09:
Thats not what i anticipated for and aint complaining..you know is not normal as u imagine it not until u experience..is awkward
U no go undastnd,u knw at a point i wanted to raise my head(aint sleeping type)i wouldnt do that coz of her..
To be explicit,it's just like being stationary for hours
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
What am saying in effect,is not good in as much as most guys would contain or allow some furious ones might scold her...
And no sane guy would do that to an acquintance(pesin u just met for d first time)is uncalled for..
Just imagine doing that to a girl(u go dey station4rape case lol)
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Buffer(f): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
A shy, low esteem guy gets hit by a girl he thought he could never be able to talk to and he open a thread to celebrate it.

Mstceww

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by LaurelP(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op don't tell me u allowed her to go without doing d needful.
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by MisterLongman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
What is the motive behind this thread undecided......
No seat in front of her, She rested on your back,
na pickup van you enter

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by major466(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
pasqal09:
The way I speed zoom into this thread, I thought the Op had a near car accident experience while traveling.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
God of Abraham grin

Op you must complete this story
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buffer:
A shy, low esteem guy gets hit by a girl he thought he could never be able to talk to and he open a thread to celebrate it.

Mstceww
Hey lass,am not a shy guy,i have numeous girls at my disposal...i know it would interest u to know that my roomate is a girl,being clever,you know what that means,aint praising myself...
What if you were in my shoes,what would you do?
Is not the best way of displaying green light
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by JOETYNO: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
MisterLongman:
na pickup van you enter

was also wondering dat o! smiley

btw if na Moua U dy talk about @op una gals no get Redlight, its either yellow or green

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
MisterLongman:
na pickup van you enter
'vnt u been in a public transport?we sat on the 3rd seat,she being at the extreme right,am at the middle...her seat is mobile(dey us to fold it for passengers that are passing to and fro in the bus)
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
JOETYNO:

btw if na Moua U dy talk about @op una gals no get Redlight, its either yellow or green
Yea na mouau..umudike
Lol...my brother dem be rainbow

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by JOETYNO: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
having u been in a public transport?we sat on the 3rd seat,she being at the extreme right,am at the middle...her seat is mobile(dey us to fold it for passengers that are passing to and fro in the bus)

my guy, read dis above comment very well and do some needful modifications abeg, na University U dey abeg.
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
LaurelP:
Op don't tell me u allowed her to go without doing d needful.
I hardly miss opportunities...she would be my new babe next semester..thanks goodness,her discipline is banking/finance #flexing department.
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by JOETYNO: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
Yea na mouau..umudike
Lol...my brother dem be rainbow

lol, my bro, As a guy studying in the East, am a freelancer, as in I dey Visit Uturu and Umudike like say I dey go Canteen, if I begin write my experience(s)smiley. Kai I dy claim shyness at first till I sweep dem off their feet. Lol
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
JOETYNO:

lol, my bro, As a guy studying in the East, am a freelancer, as in I dey Visit Uturu and Umudike like say I dey go Canteen, if I begin write my experience(s)smiley. Kai I dy claim shyness at first till I sweep dem off their feet. Lol
Trust me,one thing i love about mouau babes is that u dnt need to spend exhorbitantly,just bottle of mineral and snatcks would do...they are simple,love guys with big phone/laptop just 4 movie(seems absurd).
A girl fit cum ur hauz 10pm even pass the nite just to watch movies...
Which sch u dey?are u a graduate?
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by JOETYNO: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:
Trust me,one thing i love about mouau babes is that u dnt need to spend exhorbitantly,just bottle of mineral and snatcks would do...they are simple,love guys with big phone/laptop just 4 movie(seems absurd).

grawetin? Lol, bro ma area worst, U knw Abia poly babes na, if U live near School, come dy use big tinx and dy dress smartly, U go chop tire!

If I create threads on daily/monthly experiences, U go laff tire my brother!
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by JOETYNO: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingsley1000:

and dat bottle of soft drink and snack na their code o! And if T get current Video and music for fone come dy play am for their side, ah bro U don chop balance diet o! Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by iceberylin(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
I almost believe sha until i view ya Dp undecided

#ThatsHowWeRoll wink
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
small children don full NL, so she rested on ur back, what else? mrchewwww
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by iceberylin(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
JOETYNO:

Very easy to catch chicks grin
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by hahn(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buffer:

Mstceww

@kingsley1000, na you dem dey follow talk so oooo. I can bet you came while she was leaning against you and you still mas-tur-bate while thinking about her. Why did you leave that part of the story out?
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
CONGRATULATION OP

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by generaldre(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buffer:

Mstceww
Whao!!! That's harsh
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by JOETYNO: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
iceberylin:

Very easy to catch chicks grin

bro, U sabi dem too?? Lol Mouau chics una case don reach God office o! smiley
Re: Ridiculous Experience I Had While Travelling by iceberylin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
JOETYNO:

bro, U sabi dem too?? Lol Mouau chics una case don reach God office o! smiley
i met one before...
Sha na rain bring us together...

Waitn leta happem na story for the gods wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Change Something In Your Partner.. / His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman / My Husband Wants To Take A Second Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.