Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Money For Ashoebi Cloth, Sewing, Handbag And Shoe To Match. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money For Ashoebi Cloth, Sewing, Handbag And Shoe To Match. (677 Views)

Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? / The Beauty Of Ashoebi Girls Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money For Ashoebi Cloth, Sewing, Handbag And Shoe To Match. by 100Cents: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Your brother never hear word since 2 weeks now.

See me see wahala. Girls and their sense of entitlement. For sure, men give these ladies who aren't yet their wives the effrontery to approach single guys and demand for ridiculous expenditures.

She said I should give her money for ashoebi material, the sewing, shoe and hand bag to match. I have been avoiding to ask how much.

If you ask me who she is to me , I will say she is not my wife nor my fiancee. And I don't know how to make wasted investments.
Re: Money For Ashoebi Cloth, Sewing, Handbag And Shoe To Match. by Polithiefcian(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Incase

1 Like

Re: Money For Ashoebi Cloth, Sewing, Handbag And Shoe To Match. by Ola3tag(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Noted
Re: Money For Ashoebi Cloth, Sewing, Handbag And Shoe To Match. by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Give her the money nah. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Problem In Love / Please advise me!!!!!! / Why Do Most Adverts Involve Men Buying Gifts For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.