Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,965 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba (31186 Views)

UPDATE: Tambuwal Should Apply For Protection–police / For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / Tambuwal Should Apologise For Visiting Aregbesola - Osun PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Agbakoba shld chase him away now..

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Observing
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by WASMOG(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
TANBUWAL IS WISER THAN THE ENTIRE PDP HE IS ALSO LAWAYER AND KNOW HOW TO DEFEND HIM SELF

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by eleko1: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
Make una ask Agbako Man whether OrJi and odas Wey dumped Fowl party to PDP resigned.What About MiMiko?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by morefire: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
i will marry a lawyer mehn

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by redcliff: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lol. Abeg who is this man? How relevant is he? I dont know this because i....

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by General2: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
@Agbokoba no wonder you are no longer NBA president. If not.. you could have jeopadize legal practitioning. Abeg go and sleep Jare. What an opportunist!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by haconjy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tambuwa has deny himself political future and dignity, its left to God not even court

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Lianaluv(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
I will comment later. BRB.
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by arsetalks(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014

When Olusegun Mimiko, the Governor of Ondo State left the Labour Party for the PDP, heavens did not fall.
So as Mimiko did not resign, Tambuwal should resign? And he is talking of double standard!!! Words fail me.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Firefire(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
That is why we are not moving forward in Nigeria. We tell lies to ourselves. Truth is overturned and I cannot stand it.- Agbakoba
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by brainzdh(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Succintly stated
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Innodon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
another film
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Bsc(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Some days ago, someone made mention of a section of d law dat gives room for party crossing... Now am hearing again that the constitution demands resignation of d speaker.. Hw many sides of the law do we have? Actually dis issue is a punch in the face for PDP...loosing house of rep.. PDP bad oh

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by amanze15(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Buh the Law states that "he no consign u, na for make the house commot am if them no like as him take defect"...see lawyer saying f.uck the law chai naija is in a state of grand shida
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by omenka(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
I bet Agbakoba just woke from a 12 months old nap. He was asleep during the era of cross carpeting by members of both parties in the lower and upper chambers.

Mscheew.

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by duni04(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
This guy has no right to say the speaker did anything wrong when the case is still pending in court, or has the judge shown him his ruling? What kind of fake lawyer is this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Niwdog(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tambuwal should resign whole heartedly. He is guning for sokoto govnr seat. Is the only reason why he defected to apes(apc), due to the sit is currently occupied by an apShit
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Kennykenty(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
I hope he hasten to the word of wisdom. Be a man of your word, my able speaker.
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by TrishaP(f): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=bigass post=27921170][/quote]
U got me there sis.
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by holatin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
So d position is limited to a political party.
Another clueless human being spotted.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by sigidporte(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Constitutionless and lawless country. Just have a powerful back up and you can do anyhow and get away with it.
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by miiraaj: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
GentleMimi:
Lol. Only in Naija would a former president of the Bar Association, state boldly that he is not interested in the law. Wtf. So what shld he be interested in? My cute azz?
Hmmmmm! I'm interested. grin kiss cool
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by glasmirow(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
this man is an idiot when Isa yuguda left anpp to PDP did he resigned? Tambuwal will remain there so to hell with his speeches
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by empikedia(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
we should not make a mountain out of this because other people like "mimiko" heaven did not come down so why is tambuwal case different,PDP should also advise "mimiko" to also resign
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by moh1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
this man an idiot just because the speaker defected to APC therefore he should resign. am not surprise because he is a PDP agent.
Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Agbakoba is currently going senile. Old age is suddenly creeping in. I understand why he is emotional.

Ride on Mr. Tambuwal,whom God has blessed,PDP cannot curse.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by empikedia(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
haconjy:
Tambuwa has deny himself political future and dignity, its left to God not even court
that is a big lie my friend,He even has better future now

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by Godmann(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Goddex:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/crossfire/tambuwal-should-quit-the-house-agbakoba/

Young men, learn to read without emotions.

Morally, he should have resigned, but legally the IG is wrong.

Also note that Morally, IG is also wrong because he refuse to act on the earlier cases of cross-carpeting.

And we say IG, we know the President is the IG, because he orders the IG around.

So whereas the Speaker is morally wrong. The President is both morally and legally wrong.

The solution is not the speaker acting morally in the midst of a criminal PDP and criminal President.

Illegality begets bigger Ilegality.

The way Nigeria is going, if they refuse change, A coup of any sort (which we know is VERY ILLEGAL) will be welcome

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba by PEREP: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
satowind:
If he should go he will take so many people wit him including governors.

The Atiku Case has clarified to Certain extent the defection of an elected executive Officer (http://www.nigeria-law.org/Attorney-General of the Federation & Ors v Alhaji Atiku Abubakar & Ors.htm)

The case of LP house of rep member in ondo state clearly clarifies that a lawmaker looses his seat upon defection except in case of a division (http://www.punchng.com/news/court-sacks-ondo-rep-for-dumping-lp/) . As at the moment, is there a division in PDP? The answer is NO because the NPDP (though not recognized by INEC or the courts) since moved to APC.

We are all waiting for the courts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Nigerian Navy Annual Fleet Review Held In Sea (Photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.