Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132663 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by preshylala: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2014
sadRIP)WHAT A GREAT LOSS TO CHRISTAINS...may your soul rest in the bossom of GOD
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by alphaomega(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2014
may his soul rest in peace...

This is an eye opener to us all...

We know not when the said time will come...but before then, lets live life PURPOSEFULLY...Everyday....
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by EvilSeeed: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2014
This wan na wholesale Rapture.. grin

No need for R.I.P...
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Ethereal0110(f): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2014
Y must it be plane crash,
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by chumasmog(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by adusco(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2014
So Sad
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lywiled: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh! D world will miss ur teachings immensely; just as we will miss u. Adieu Great One
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2014
first1class:

you such an unfortunate fool
...Your name shows details
\

Your parents are more foolish than i am. Slave of a dumb GOD undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Barywhyte(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Kai kai. This man........ so so sad. RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2014
zeb04:
I feel so terrible right now.
What ever you have to do, do it quick, do it right.death is inevitable

Their is diff btw Death and Perish
This is perish and is not designed for true children of god after Jesus perished on cross He finished it there!
Plz let us reprogram our understanding

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by EvilSeeed: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:

MR MAN I'M NOT JOKING. FVCK GOD. HE IS SO LAME AND WATCH INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE LIKE FOWLS undecided undecided undecided HE'S HE NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNIVERSE WHY DOES HE SIT LIKE A DUMMY AND WATCH INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFER. ONCE AGAIN, FVCK GOD undecided undecided

I am an Atheist myself.. But I will never support this move of yours.

You cant be an unbeliever and yet still keep curising at a God you dont believe exists.

What you are doing is best described as Juvenile delinquence and does not speak well of your character as a person.

Please cease and desist from such foolishness. I dont believe that God kills his own son so that he can forgive us only to wake the son back up 3 days later and commanding us to drink his blood and eat his flesh or else. grin.. But I will not go around instigating trouble and spreading such inflammatory messges just because I dont believe.

All you are doing with your post is blaming a God that you say does not exist for problems that you think he should have averted. grin So technically, you are an aggrieved believer.

9 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by TonYzeallY(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2014
D maN of iDea...will miss You much but your iDeas re in d sands of Time.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Y must it be plane crash,

God bless u!
Did Idahosa that always on plane rote on crash?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Chimex388:
Familiar face but not d name..rest in peace..
You obviously don't read books.
R.I.P Myles Monroe
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by robosky02(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2014
soooooooooooooooo painful

we lust a giant
but we shall meet again

your words and works lives on
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by donigspain(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2014
mirakecrea8:
I was in a church where he taught on relationships....the man blew my mind and changed my mindset about relationship......i miss this man
You worship with Harvesters?
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by zionexcellence: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Rip, God general
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2014
There is a very thin line between life and death. Seeing a new day is just an extra thing to all human as no one knows when and how death will come. After death comes judgement.
RIP to the dead!!!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by izu777: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by boujaye: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
O' Lord have mercy.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by damosky12(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:

MR MAN I'M NOT JOKING. FVCK GOD. HE IS SO LAME AND WATCH INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE LIKE FOWLS undecided undecided undecided HE'S HE NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNIVERSE WHY DOES HE SIT LIKE A DUMMY AND WATCH INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFER. ONCE AGAIN, FVCK GOD undecided undecided
Death in this context is'nt what you think it is. It is like quistioning a VC why he allows people to graduate from the university after the completion of their degree. When a man finishes his work and leaves, we should be celebrating instead of acting bitter.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I am an Atheist myself.. But I will never support this move of yours.

You cant be an unbeliever and yet still keep curising at a God you dont believe exists.

What you are doing is best described as Juvenile delinquence and does not speak well of your character as a person.

Please cease and desist from such foolishness. I dont believe that God kills his own son so that he can forgive us only to wake the son back up 3 days later and commanding us to drink his blood and eat his flesh or else. grin.. But I will not go around instigating trouble and spreading such inflammatory messges just because I dont believe.

All you are doing with your post is blaming a God that you say does not exist for problems that you think he should have averted. grin So technically, you are an aggrieved believer.

Who told you i'm an athiest I don't care what you think thos
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by MenGoingThereWay: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP DR Myles Munroe hope u make
heaven...Life Goes On..The lesson is to take time out on reflecting about ur life, make necessary amends, seek to do good and Live everyday like its Ur last.

-MenGoingThereWay

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Dreambeat: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2014
A great loss to the Christian community and world at large.May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ProfGday(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2014
JUST COULDN'T HOLD D TEARS ANYMORE.

RIP MYLES
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Freest(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP my mentor... Come to think that as at yesterday night i was reading his book UNDERSTANDING THE POWER AND PURPOSE OF MEN vigorously, only to wake up with such sad news... RIP sire!!!
when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.
The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by mekaboy(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Know this,the means a Christian exits earth has no link whatsoever on how their walk with GOD was. Most of The Apostles where either beheaded,stoned to death,crucified.. Steven on being stoned saw the Glory of GOD,Paul said this, i have fought the good fight,i have finished my race,and he also died in a less ceremonial manner. The manner of exit of Dr and Mrs Myles should in no way make us question the faithfulness of GOD to his servants,GOD is ever Faithful. They are with Him,that is all that matters,they are at peace that is all that matters,i even envy them. I will not mourn their death,i celebrate their life and I'm aware they are much better than i am. Let GOD be glorified. Rest on Dr and Mrs Myles Munroe. And pls his daughter wasn't on that flight,Op correct that.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by EvilSeeed: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2014
frustratedman:

Who told you i'm an athiest I don't care what you think thos

O right.. So you are a believer.

Then I guess this is just an attention seeking ploy innit?!

Congratulations to you then You have been duly noticed.

Sadly, God isnt online.. He does not own a Laptop neither is there WIFI in Heaven so posting inflammatory messages addressed to God online is an exercise in futility. All you are doing is constituting a nuisance and making a mockery of yourself.

You may pretend like you dont care what anyone thinks, but I am sure your curiosity would make you read through this message and that is enough for me.

Goodluck to you..

EvilSeed/RighteousFruit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.