Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) (15842 Views)

Biafra Leaders Replies Father Ejike Mbaka (very Hot) / Spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers (Photos) / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Op kindly Change the topic of thread to

Rev Mbaka Lambasts APC, Calls Them Boko Haram Party!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by ceo4eva: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Op kindly Change the topic of thread to

Rev Mbaka Lambaste APC, Call Them Boko Haram Party!
hmm.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2014
ceo4eva:

hmm.....

That's how other outlets reported it! Let the world see the fraud Mbaka is!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by CyberWolf: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2014
He has been doing well before but I don't know what came over him recently angry angry..I'm one of the pioneer alter boys there..
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by ceo4eva: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

That's how other outlets reported it! Let the world see the fraud Mbaka is!
There's no direct quote from him to that effect.
He said that "people of the state view the opposition party as Boko Haram party"

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Bluff
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2014
Mbaka is a big time politician and business man
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2014
CyberWolf:
He has been doing well before but I don't know what came over him recently angry angry..I'm one of the pioneer alter boys there..
I just dey pity you .lying to make fun of him remember u can have your opinion but don't make it so ridiculous so people can believe cus thunder wey go fire u is still warming up if ever you are not or never being his pioneer.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
mbaka is man of God #will all know APC is bolo harm so what he said is quite awesome let respect the man of God in bible God said never point finger at man of God cus any word against him can retaliate and come back to your generations

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2014
father mbaka is a man known to be outstanding he help million of children he never being wealthy because he said he come out being poor and he will give all he have to the poor mass his investment go back to the poor he paid school fees to million of children's he reject many cars giving to him and tell the person go and give it to the poor mass or use the money to help beggers you will be blessed .

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by CoolKizzy(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2014
Even those that don't know this man is shouting fraud, listen to his recent cds he is a full supporter of the GEJ administration, you want him to support the people that succeeded in almost eliminating the Catholic church up North?

Why I hate APC so much? They are filled with propaganda and evil vendetta, once you are not with them you become the witch.

Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka is a man whose words holds a lot of water east of Nigeria and for him to say this, APC should forget south east totally.

Learn from Chimaroke and Ohakim, don't insult / disrespect God's institution for politics sake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2014
nnamani gov of Enugu try him and end up in psychiatrist in London because he send thug to murder mbaka but God intervene and mbaka lay a word on him saying he will suffer and now see what is happening to him so shall it happen to anyone who say a wrong word because he want to ridicule him .God is watching remember mbaka is not just a priest but an ordained man of God who God work through him u can render your generation hopeless if you dare God cus what ever you say against man of God can hunt you in nearest future and if you wanna know how God works keep on saying bad word on this man .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by aryzgreat: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2014
APC media should know their limit of lies before chimaroke nnamani kind of curse follow them.

All They reported here is their usual propaganda and politics of lies.

Watch it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2014
look at the present governor of Enugu state who try him now what he is passing through is kinda hilarious he told him if you continue making fun of poor people your health will continue to deteriorate and you will perish in nearest future since then can you look at the health of the governor?
remember he is fighting for poor and when you ridicule him because your party is APC so shall God ridicule u because you are supporting the devils remember APC did not support the movement of Christian when Islam destroy Christian churches remember APC "buhari"said stop killing boko harams they are fighting for there right which is creating Islamic law .do you think Islamic law accept Christianity first look at Saudi Arabia ,mbaka said you don't have to sell your right better be on what is happening open your eyes the world is blind to people who support evil APC is an evil which everyone know.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Princess2be(f): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2014
The power of Money!
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2014
is u.s.a Democracy different from our own?
when bomb blast Boston Republican govt give Obama idea on how to capture the culprit the people of the country blame state govt for not putting much security in place doing the marathon but in Nigeria democracy when bomb blast in kano APC accuse Jonathan ,governor of the same state accuse Jonathan ,even mass accuse Jonathan is this how Democratic govt have to be?
why should APC in there own state accuse President nawaoo in USA Republican state will like to show outstanding in every affair so that people will believe in them even voting for them .but what is work of state government?
I thought they were elected can't they protect those that elect them?
what is work of President in Democratic nation?
are they not the one that support the state when situation is going out of hand?
why is obiano first focus is to protect the life of people who vote for him and that attract much investors .
in USA President always focus on threat between foreign countries and support state if there is any internal security chalange in abs news they accuse new York state govt for not putting Ebola team in alert in Nigeria APC accuse President gej for not putting facility in place? is this how democracy suppose to be so any human who said what mbaka said is a lie will never live to see truth .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by cooljude(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2014
I have listened to some of his speech and he has always been political in supporting and opposing candidates. But, as a Catholic i am against Priest playing partisan politics on the pulpit. He can do it on his personally but when he is on the alter for mass or using the universal church, I say a big NO to that.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2014
ikaboy:
Lies!!! No Catholic Priest will be that Partisan to make such comments.

I Am a Catholic too. I watched him on TV making those statements. Sincerely I was ashamed such utterances was from a Catholic Priest. He Talks too much.

MONEY

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by loopman: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2014
aryzgreat:
APC media should know their limit of lies before chimaroke nnamani kind of curse follow them.

All They reported here is their usual propaganda and politics of lies.

Watch it.

Shut up! Did APC put words in Rev. Mbaka's mouth to be uttering those utterly disgusting partisan words from the pulpit? angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Raiders: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
nnamani gov of Enugu try him and end up in psychiatrist in London because he send thug to murder mbaka but God intervene and mbaka lay a word on him saying he will suffer and now see what is happening to him so shall it happen to anyone who say a wrong word because he want to ridicule him .God is watching remember mbaka is not just a priest but an ordained man of God who God work through him u can render your generation hopeless if you dare God cus what ever you say against man of God can hunt you in nearest future and if you wanna know how God works keep on saying bad word on this man .
how can you call a priest invovle in politics a man of God. Father Mbaka is a fake priest
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2014
I've lost my respect for this FAKE priest. i thought he was different. mtchewwwww angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Raiders:
how can you call a priest invovle in politics a man of God. Father Mbaka is a fake priest
if you say he is fake for telling Christian what will not harm them so you are fake and the world you are living in is fake cus you can't be hiding truth cus you are priest when you see were the serpent will hurt your followers you will educate them the demerit of that place .mbaka is a priest that African never had b4 he give hope to hopeless his preaching base on how to make our nation a better place .how to eliminate poverty .how to have equal right .how to have respect to the poor.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by emmanuel4758(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
diluminati:
I've lost my respect for this FAKE priest. i thought he was different. mtchewwwww angry
and so shall you and your illuminati team punish in deep hell

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by aryzgreat: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2014
loopman:

Shut up! Did APC put words in Rev. Mbaka's mouth to be uttering those utterly disgusting partisan words from the pulpit? angry angry

If I call u ewu, am not mistaken. Where u there to hear for urself or u are reacting based on d useless junk journalism from apc paid media?

Don't use ur mouth to ruin ur life.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by loopman: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2014
aryzgreat:

If I call u ewu, am not mistaken. Where u there to hear for urself or u are reacting based on d useless junk journalism from apc paid media?

Don't use ur mouth to ruin ur life.

Nkita, I can't blame you fools, when you take the words of these foolish people parading themselves as men of god, why won't you find them unquestionable and infallible ?
Inyinya Ibu grin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:

DONT BE MORE CATHOLIC THAN THE POPE

I'm a Catholic too but I cannot defend Him on such utterances.
Tnx
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by LordMecuzy(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
if you say he is fake for telling Christian what will not harm them so you are fake and the world you are living in is fake cus you can't be hiding truth cus you are priest when you see were the serpent will hurt your followers you will educate them the demerit of that place .mbaka is a priest that African never had b4 he give hope to hopeless his preaching base on how to make our nation a better place .how to eliminate poverty .how to have equal right .how to have respect to the poor.

What Truth is he Saying, Did he carry out any Investigation to know if Truly APC sponsors Bokoharam? So a Catholic Priest should condemn based on assumptions? So PDP is d only true party? I guess there are no Northern Muslims in PDP.
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by CyberWolf: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
emmanuel4758:
I just dey pity you .lying to make fun of him remember u can have your opinion but don't make it so ridiculous so people can believe cus thunder wey go fire u is still warming up if ever you are not or never being his pioneer.
get lost angry angry..do you know me?.. angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Splashme: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Lovely admonition from a Fr Mbaka
May God keep your fire

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by Kulas: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
What is wrong that Patience Jonathan attended Adoration Ministry? or what is wrong that Mbaka is praying for her and the husband? and declaring victory for them?,when you know that Catholics make 95% of South Eastners or Enugu State.If they fail to come to adoration ground,and go to Okija shrine,still people will talk.Every South Easterner knows that APC can never win 2% votes of South Easterners because like they said,we call it Boko Haram party.Besides,they(GEJ and Ekweremadu)want to fortify the base they are expecting a block vote(99%) so as not to allow this greed governor called Chime to mess them up because of his selfish senatorial ambition as he is trying to unseat our able Senator Ekweremadu.Ofcourse,Chime will lose out and he is planning to decamp to APC or any othet opposition party,not because he love APC or any other opposition party but for him to achieve his selfish interest and it will be a political calamity to give him any chance of reducing GEJ supporters base(Enugu) by even a single vote.So the game is "While Chime will lose to Ekweremadu,let his lost not affect GEJ's 98% Enugu block vote).
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by ceo4eva: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
Alright...
Re: Patience Jonathan Visits Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka At Enugu for Prayers (PHOTOS) by abagoro(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mbaka is a useless fool that went as far as lying that Okorocha gave dud cheque of 50million to Church only for him to be rebuked by Arch bishop of Owerri. Such fool deserves to be hung and his corpse fed to beasts. I pity his vulnerable followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Russian Present Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George / Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.