Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! (12509 Views)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by intergral(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
brownlord:

What did you do when your siblings started waging war against the govt. you are crying refused to protect you now, what did you do when BH started bombing churches in your neighborhood every sunday, You should have waited for them, thought they are freedom fighters.

Nonsense
May u witness such an incident in your life Amen............ By the way muslims that where killed are more than the christians!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by intergral(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
vincencior:

"80% of adamawa" is pure blatant lie. inspite of everything am not losing Hope. God will make a way for peace in our land and the enemies of peace will be put to shame.
WHere do u think the government generates 60% of its revenue?...... Its in Mubi....... After Yola tell me of any other place that will be left in adamawa??
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
TechRev:
@ OP what reality are you talking about??

If i may ask you what do you intend to achieve by this your post?? Warn us of what??
Your attitude and posts sir are worse than AIDS OR EBOLA. for those diseases infect and only kill the body. But the venom from your mouth and hands will infect and kill the soul of weak men.
We have heard your warning and we have heard similar from the USA.

But we have chosen to be STRONG!!! so that we will be FREE!!!

Give us liberty or give us death!!! Your warning is welcome but our decision is cast.

2015 will come and go and WE WILL STILL BE HERE!! WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS WE REFUSE AND REJECT DEFEAT IN ANY FORM!!!! These challenges you see we shall defeat them we shall not run, we will suffer casualties yes but we will defeat it.

Watch it on your TV!!! and be bold enough to tell those around you that you ran away and did nothing.
being optimistic is good in this situation but facing reality ought to be better.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by abagoro(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
The day FG involved itself in arranging October 1 bombing was the beginning of an era. Next year my prediction is a Ghana like revolution where young officers will wipe out lots of politicians and help free Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn has a point. If and when the gbege happens, it will be hydra headed. I mean there will be many factions.

The North might have the least number of factions but trust the south. Ordinary militants for nija-delta factions reach 5 only nija delta o!

The same way CDS Alex Badeh's family was airlifted from Mubi na so the pple when put usin the situation go airlift dia families. while we go dey bore hole for jungle hoping to come out for Benin republic.

The Burkina Faso spring that drove Blaise Compoare out of office can never be possible in naija becos of our "sidon look" attitude.

Until d time comes, our nairaland and other e-warriors go scamper for safety after they don help fan the embers of hate along tribal and religious lines.

I dey wait. But my family still dey naija. Make God help me do the needful before then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
abagoro:
The day FG involved itself in arranging October 1 bombing was the beginning of an era. Next year my prediction is a Ghana like revolution where young officers will wipe out lots of politicians and help free Nigeria.
Your prediction can never be possible again. Which soldiers u dey talk about? The ones when use wayo (connection) enter military? Abi d ones when enter military not because of love for the military but escape route from hunger?

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by brownlord: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
intergral:
[s]May u witness such an incident in your life Amen[/s]............ By the way muslims that where killed are more than the christians!!!!!!!!!

Amen if i see evil and turn my eye because i'm not yet a victim.

Amen if i house and harbour terrorist killing infidels.

Amen if i gather my family to clap and hail terrorist fighting the people who are under sun and rain to protect me

But if i will do none of this and your people with their born to rule mentality aid and support the terrorist thinking they are using it to destabilize the govt. at the center, do i still need to swear for you?

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kokorokoo: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Just because someone thinks he's born to rule

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Asiwaju9ja:
Kasyn has a point. If and when the gbege happens, it will be hydra headed. I mean there will be many factions.

The North might have the least number of factions but trust the south. Ordinary militants for nija-delta factions reach 5 only nija delta o!

The same way CDS Alex Badeh's family was airlifted from Mubi na so the pple when put usin the situation go airlift dia families. while we go dey bore hole for jungle hoping to come out for Benin republic.

The Burkina Faso spring that drove Blaise Compoare out of office can never be possible in naija becos of our "sidon look" attitude.

Until d time comes, our nairaland and other e-warriors go scamper for safety after they don help fan the embers of hate along tribal and religious lines.

I dey wait. But my family still dey naija. Make God help me do the needful before then.
thanks bro! U got d message
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by GODDYGEE91(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Am not praying 4 war bc I av ben told by my dad n aunty hw disastrous de war was. Most people did not die bc of gun shot but starvation, hunger n sickness. Parents abandon dia children, husbands abandon dia wives.

But be that as it may, if war or division of dis country is wat wud bring eternal peace into dis country, so be it.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
The worst thing that can happen to you is being caught unaware in a war/violence.........during the rwandan genocide the worst affected families were those that lacked information on what was going on in their country,they believed that things were ok(thats what their politicians keep telling them),while those that were realistic escaped to neighbouring countries for safety before the 'madness' started! We must learn from history,yes we must!

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Mogidi: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
I can see why 2019 is a do or die affair for Buhari though he promised in 2011 never to contest election again.

By 2019, Buhari will be nearly 80yrs old and won't have the energy to contest, this is a must win for the bukohari leader.
Picture the scenario, GEJ wins the election and Buhari refuses to accept the results but instead takes the SW with him to form Arewa Republic.

We should stop postponing the evil day, lets hope we all separate peacefully by 2015 insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
yea,you spoke well but lets be realistic......those men on the streets that have no access to information will be caught up in the 'madness'! Why? They never knew what was going on or what was about to happen!

Prophet of doom.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Prophet of doom.
whatever....
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
these fears are unfound and baseless...we've seen this country threathen to tear apart both itself and its citizens...and we've seen it come back stronger and more united!...i seriously doubt if 2015 would be an exception....Prophet of doom...you and the deity wey send you no learn work well!

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by mauriceju2(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
all this is in the north not in the south and west, western and southern youth are not like that of the north, it is only in the north that humans are brain wash to animals , all their hope is in d government to feed them,
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
these fears are unfound and baseless...we've seen this country threathen to tear apart both itself and its citizens...and we've seen it come back stronger and more united!...i seriously doubt if 2015 would be an exception....Prophet of doom...you and the deity wey send you no learn work well!
.........you are very funny!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by mikkyphp(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
We Nigerians have a "siddon look" attitude. If NLC doesn't organize protests, Nigerian won't come out. Even when we come out, at the slightest sighting of mobile police/army, we cower. Our leaders/politicians know us. we cannot stand for what is right. We are a divided people along ethnic, political and religious lines. Our politicians are fully aware, hence are sure we cannot stand united for a sustained cause for change!

Some people will say PRAY! Our future is in our hands...we can't keep praying without taking action.

Precedents abound. see the adversities being meted out to the BBOG campaigners by fellow Nigerians, Also consider the fuel subsidy protests...

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:

Thank you my brother, I wonder what he stands to gain for saying this trash. No evil will befall my beloved country, op park well.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Thank you my brother, I wonder what he stands to gain for saying this trash. No evil will befall my beloved country, op park well.
pats her bum and whispers into her ears 'ONE LOVE!'
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

bookmark this thread!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
.........you are very funny!
........and you're an irritating pessimist!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
........and you're an irritating pessimist!
huh? Don't forget to bookmark this page! Thank you
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:

bookmark this thread!

Be positive, nothing evil will happen.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
pats her bum and whispers into her ears 'ONE LOVE!'

Smiles
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Be positive, nothing evil will happen.
bomb blast in potiskum,yobe state this morning killed over 40 students and injured many.........the dead students were made to believe that they were safe and protected,its sad that they are no more........i'm not wishing my country bad but i have seen the fate of this nation in the nearest future!

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by EagleNest(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
Though it's an alarming post...but it's good to be alert & watchful.

Because Nigeria current situation is appalling.

Heart of stone from BH, Bad leadership from GEJ and confused followership are major cause of this escalation.

It has not been bad like this in Nigeria since the last three decades.

God save us!

3 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
bomb blast in potiskum,yobe state this morning killed over 40 students and injured many.........the dead students were made to believe that they were safe and protected,its sad that they are no more........i'm not wishing my country bad but i have seen the fate of this nation in the nearest future!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
OP, I hope you are right, so we and our Igbo brothers can finally have our Biafran as a child of necessity, but then I discovered you are DEAD WRONG. The mallams killing each other better not cross into our territories, we are not cowards, we will eat their hearts raw while they are alive.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
I'm not here to bore you with a well written long 'epistle',NO but to warn you(a little bit a of your time is needed)
its now obvious that nigeria is heading towards what can be best described as the DOOMSDAY,sounds weird,right?grin
its gonna be bloody,its not gonna be FUN(though might be for some dudes). We are talking about the year 2015,not too far,right?
The politicians will leave us here once the madness is fully activated.......they will fly away with their private jets even the religious leaders!wink
are you prepared for this?
You don't want the syria situation here yet you were a tribalist all these years,you encouraged tribalism.
You don't want the south sudan situation here yet you stood by corrupt politicians,you voted them in.
You don't want the C.A.R situation here yet you are a religious fanatic,you encouraged religious fanatism.
You don't want the libya situation here yet you did nothing!
Oh it may be too late now,the madness is almost inevitable.......
How will you feel when you found yourself in a refugee camp in cameroon and your mum in another in benin republic? Or you happen to lose a loved one when the madness is activated?
"2015 is an unavoidable unpromising year for nigerians,i don't think the country will survive it"
the question is, are you prepared? When the politicians and religious men with their families are about to fly away with their private jets,do you have one? Or what plans do you have? They will tell you that nothing is gonna happen,you believe them? Lol.......wait till that day!
"When the madness is finally activated,it will be chaotic and bad,RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"
you first heard this from 'kasyn'.....(hope i made sense?)
Oga op d only solution is 4 Nigeria to be sold n we're all given our share of d money grin #shikinah

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Mcbussy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
intergral:
You are more than ryt !!!! I am also a refugee from adamawa bokoharam have taken about 40% of borno , 80% of adamawa , more than 30,000 civilians and 3000 soldiers have been killed and all this happend within 3months!!!! And the president did not say any thing or support the army instead he only went to launch stadium!!! Bro may God bless u I hope this will make the frontpage

I feel sorry for u bro cry....don't worry,there is always a light waiting at d end of the tunnel. We'll get there soon.

2 Likes

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mcbussy:

I feel sorry for u bro cry....don't worry,there is always a light waiting at d end of the tunnel. We'll get there soon.
hopefully...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President / 2019: APC Has Indirectly Campaigned For PDP — Bafarawa / FG Sues Stella Oduah Over Alleged Felony, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.