Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,179 members, 7,842,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! (12505 Views)

The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Nigerians Prepare To Say Goodbye To BIAFRANS / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Alex you are derailing, I will be glad to have you as a friend than minister of defence "smiles"
No,he should be your minister of defence! Hopefully a long ban will be placed on both monikers by the mod....
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

Alex you are derailing, I will be glad to have you as a friend than minister of defence "smiles"
No,he should be your minister of defence! Hopefully a long time ban will be placed on both monikers by the mod....
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
for what it's worth...this thread needs goons who would derail it.....and is that you playing hard-to-get with me?...hmmm....i COMMENT my RESERVE

You better reserve your comment, how was your day?
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
No,he should be your minister of defence! Hopefully a long ban will be placed on both monikers by the mod....

I'm outta here, prophet .
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
EXITS THREAD
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
remember this NL user 'kasyn'!
kasyn is a fool wasting time in the department of mass communications @ ANSU......your mates would get employed as pressmen,anchors,journalists and the likes...but you...In the 1st place who would employ a propagandist except those bunch of loosers forming 'shadow cabinent' (as if we practice parliamentarianism in Nigeria) ?....see eh,if APC sent you to instill fear into our minds...i'm sending you back to them to tell them that you tried...but it was a wasted effort!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
No,he should be your minister of defence! Hopefully a long time ban will be placed on both monikers by the mod....
stop hating....no one is going to ban us because last time checked,We didn't bite anyone like Suarez!.....go and reason with giggolos like you and give us a world of space!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
kasyn is a fool wasting time in the department of mass communications @ ANSU......your mates would get employed as pressmen,anchors,journalists and the likes...but you...In the 1st place who would employ a propagandist except those bunch of loosers forming 'shadow cabinent' (as if we practice parliamentarianism in Nigeria) ?....see eh,if APC sent you to instill fear into our minds...i'm sending you back to them to tell them that you tried...but it was a wasted effort!
chuddy white/steve hw tinz?
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
brito:

You better reserve your comment, how was your day?
kinda long and boring...waiting to start school soon and get busy chasing good G.p...you?
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
kinda long and boring...waiting to start school soon and get busy chasing good G.p...you?
stop embarassing yourself here,dude! The babe isn't interested in a less informed and dumb dude!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
chuddy white/steve hw tinz?
none of the above.....i'm not just in the mood to impersonate anyone.....about how i knew you so well...Well,i'm kinda Omniscient in knowledge...
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
stop embarassing yourself here,dude! The babe isn't interested in a less informed and dumb dude!
preach your sermon of 'Nigeria on the brink' harder to i.diots like you please......whether i get ditched or not,it's none of your biz!
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
none of the above.....i'm not just in the mood to impersonate anyone.....about how i knew you so well...Well,i'm kinda Omniscient in knowledge...
ok...
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Kasyn(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
alexis007:
preach your sermon of 'Nigeria on the brink' harder to i.diots like you please......whether i get ditched or not,it's none of your biz!
ok...
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by fx45(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
intergral:
Some people will say bokoharam existed even b4 GEJ was elected.... But they have also 4gotten that being the president is not by force so for him to be elected in 2011 means he knows what is already going on and he can solve the bokoharam and now that he can't handle them let him step down so that another person will come and try if not he shuld continue to take the blame and not use existing problem as an excuse!!!!
My friend stop talking nonsense. The fact that some of Ur kinsmen took up arms and decided to lay waste to Ur region while Ur leaders clapped and watched in admiration leaves a very huge question mark on Ur sincerity . Now the monster they created has become hydra-headed and can noo longer be controlled. Its quite shameless for U to blame GEJ. Its even more shameless for U t ask him to step down. U're creating the impression that this BokoHaram menace is political. The moment the drunken fisherman from Otuoke steps down, BokoHaram will stop Anyways we've always known that's what its all about.

Rest assured Ur region will go down in rubbles and worst case scenerio... To Ur tents Oh Israel! Nigeria divides and we all go our separate ways. The monster will still remain in Ur backyard and that is when U all will see real carnage.

#NigeriaOnThePrecipice

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by fr3do(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
bro,nobody will be safe in any part of this country! The terrorists are expansionists!

now I know you are just a troll
no matter how hard Bh tries, they will never penetrate the east, as long as bh is an islamic terror organisation and filled with northerners.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by VirginFinder: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Kasyn:
nigeria is already fighting the boko haram terrorists in the north east(1st front),if atall elections are conducted early next year and the incumbent president happens to win the presidential election then a strong rebel group(though armless at first) will rise and reject the election results,calling for the cancellation of the poll which will not go down well with the supporters of the incumbent president(mostly southerners),who equally will take up arms to fight against

Should it come to that, the army must have been in shreds.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by jamace(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Whatever has a beginning must have an end. If the end will come in 2015 for this unholy matrimony called Nigeria, so be it.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Smooyis(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2014
Anybody saying all will be well with the 2015 election is deceiving himself. What have we done to deserve that things will be peaceful. We have done nothing to ensure peace and progress. We have underestimated the enormity of the challenges at hand. Right now we are at the mercy of God. Nigeria needs to seek the face of God more than ever before in order to avoid looming disaster which has already started to rear its ugly head. Truly there is fire on the mountain! Only Him can quench that fire.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Calculux95:
I see your point of view an I understand what you said, but most of this countries you mentioned are dominated by muslims, and with the way this world is going, with all the conflicts in the oil hot zones of the world, the world especially the west, can't not seat still while nigeria faces such this isn't the 1960's anymore a lot of things have changed, with the treat to all the oil hot zones, such as syria, iraq, the west won't stand idle and let one of their stable oil producing allies go in to civil war disrupting and increasing the price of oil. Which Is already at an all time high, besides when all the madness starts we sensible nigeria's we just pack our valuables and troop straight to villa grin, but its sad that our northeast bros won't have that opportunity, anybody that wants to kill them selves should do so...., after they are done, we'll still be here living our lives

#The Nigerian Spirit
You mean all time low, rice of crude oil that is ?
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2014
alexis007:

Don't mind him
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2014
brito:

Don't mind him
I'm done with him aeons ago.how was your night?did you dream about me? wink
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2014
alexis007:
I'm done with him aeons ago.how was your night?did you dream about me? wink

My night was good, I don't know how you look like, even if I see you in my dreams I won't know its you.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2014
brito:

My night was good, I don't know how you look like, even if I see you in my dreams I won't know its you.
just try to create a mental picture of a young,gentle,fair-skinned,a bit cocky,understanding dude......follow the instructions and my exact image would take form and shape in your mind without failcheesy
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Afroconnect: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Few of us who can access some info from a higher plane of existence can authoritatively say u r damn right!
But again peace is possible!!
Some higher anointed ones can change this course of impending catastrophy!!
Prayer. Prayer. Fasting. More prayers!!
God can change the situation out of his mercy!!
I think this is about us changing our ways,God can not force us to change.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by Calculux95: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
saxywale:

You mean all time low, rice of crude oil that is ?
no, actually all time high..., nigeria being unable to produce crude oil, will cause d price of oil to increase..
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by omololu2020(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
alexis007:
these fears are unfound and baseless...we've seen this country threathen to tear apart both itself and its citizens...and we've seen it come back stronger and more united!...i seriously doubt if 2015 would be an exception....Prophet of doom...you and the deity wey send you no learn work well!
I laff at u guys dat do say nigerians are united.I pray u won't find ursef at d wrong place ones tins start falling apart afta d presidential election next year
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
omololu2020:
I laff at u guys dat do say nigerians are united.I pray u won't find ursef at d wrong place ones tins start falling apart afta d presidential election next year
Get behind me,pessimist....they say what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.....2015 is certainly going to have the same effect on our beloved country.
Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by omololu2020(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
alexis007:
Get behind me,pessimist....they say what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.....2015 is certainly going to have the same effect on our beloved country.
well u are free to dey mumu ursef for dia.mehn lik gumi and a lot of northern leaders are ready to mak nigeria really hot if GEJ wins next year.Gumi even makes it clear dat wen nigeria divide abuja will go with arewa.and we hav guys lik asari issuin threat,tellin us ao dey will mak d country ungovernable if GEJ is not re elected next year.I experience d fight btwn opc and mallams in lagos in d early 2000's.I will neva forget d way hausas killed primary skul student in mile12.u are free to dey fool ursef sayin nigeria is united.I can bet my money dat u are not livin in ur region.let's just see ao tins will luk lik afta d 2015 presidential election,u will see ao dis united we are.

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by BlackTechnology: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
omololu2020:
well u are free to dey mumu ursef for dia.mehn lik gumi and a lot of northern leaders are ready to mak nigeria really hot if GEJ wins next year.Gumi even makes it clear dat wen nigeria divide abuja will go with arewa.and we hav guys lik asari issuin threat,tellin us ao dey will mak d country ungovernable if GEJ is not re elected next year.I experience d fight btwn opc and mallams in lagos in d early 2000's.I will neva forget d way hausas killed primary skul student in mile12.u are free to dey fool ursef sayin nigeria is united.I can bet my money dat u are not livin in ur region.let's just see ao tins will luk lik afta d 2015 presidential election,u will see ao dis united we are.

The boy na small boy wey no know whatsup

1 Like

Re: Warning:-its The End,say Goodbye To NIGERIA! by alexis007(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
omololu2020:
one question for you; Gumi,Dokubo and the ranting rest....are they the proverbial ironsmith that weld different regions and races into one entity we know as Nigeria today?....stop whining,God is not man......2015 would come to PASS,and i believe the existence of this country would go beyond what many analysts with a defeatist mentality think.......I'm seriously anticipating life beyond 2015 .....so if you like,go and book bed space in a refugee camp because you think your country would experience a civil war next year...that's none of my business!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Anti-corruption Police In Nigeria To Interrogate Oil Dealers On Diezani Loot / Ikpeazu To Commission Eziukwu Road, Milverton Avenue, Ojike Lane Aba / 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.