Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones (6867 Views)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / See who GEJ Carried Today - Cramjones / Graphic Photo: 10 Killed At Niger College Of Education Blast Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by JEITO: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
#singing

We shall overcomee
We shall overcomee
We shall over-come someday eh
So many calculated attempts
Aimed at discrediting the President
But we shall overcome someday

Soon and very soon
All these would become history
Soon and very soon
All these would be come history
Soon and very soon
All thses would become history
And good will triumph over evil
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Horus(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_FWoR8Chw

[size=15pt]Suicide Bomber Dressed as Student Kills 48 in Nigeria's Yobe State School[/size]

Survivors told the Associated Press that the explosives detonated Monday morning during the weekly assembly at the Government Technical Science College in Potiskum, capital of the Yobe state. They also said that the bomber was disguised in a school uniform and carried the explosives in a rucksack commonly used by students. Hospital workers say dozens are being treated and amputations are likely, while a morgue worker told the AP that at least 48 people had died. Soldiers rushed to the grisly scene, but were chased away by people throwing stones, angry at the military's inability to halt a 5-year-old Islamic insurgency that has killed thousands and driven hundreds of thousands from their homes.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Rilwayne001: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Samunique:
[s] U should be ashamed of urself for calling ur president an "IDIOT", can u call ur father an idiot? [/s]

My father is not an idi.ot because he does'nt play or toy with the lives of those who are under his protection, his family members, his neighbours can vouch for his utmost caring for other people way of life.

Only an idioticc father neglect/ignore his family of whom the onus to take care of them is on him.

My father is not this ^^ type of father, my father will never lie that he had a ceasfire with this terrorist when avtually he didnt, my father will never receive 1,000,000,000 after security budgt and still not able to defeat this enemy.
My father will never claim to ser badmen in the midst of his govrrnment without pointing them out.

It's a pity to see a yoruba Man like u who should be known to be respectful becoming so shamelessly disrespectful and uncontrollablely unreasonable just because of where u pitched ur tent politically in connection with ur religion.

Religion/politics apart.

We are ttalking about human beings especially childrens been massacred by some heartless individuals in a nation govern by a president.

While u have ur freedom to believe, disbelieve , support, and discard whoever u want to, i think u should do it reasonably, calling some old enough to be ur father an IDIOT is unthinkable! And if I'm not mistaking, u are the one of most active persons in religion section, most especially Islam. So what are u teaching us now?

Fight for your right

And if i may ask, who do u blame, the people that are taking the lives or harmless innocents for just no reason rather than ur shameful 7th century old theology/ideology or Mr president?

90% of the victims are muslims is'nt it?
Meanwhile, a thread was created by tbaba on the ideology of BH, please read it and stop being ignorant.

NOTE: i'm not in anyway try to vindicate Mr president of any incompetence or lack of proactiveness, but the way u APC supporters are going about the whole thing is very disgusting! Just imagine the rubbish cramJones writes at OP there, what a shame!!!!

Thank God you can also see how clueless he is

If the these evil acts are being carried out just to discredit one person and to prove his incompetence ( cause u almost made me to believe that is the case bcs of the way u APC supporters react to the issue bombing and killings in Nigeria) then the problem is far from being over.

Who would you have blame? the president neglecting the security challenges in the north while he is only concerned with His 2015 ambition.

Or the opposition pointing fingers at him?

Pls let's stop playing politics with human life, PDP or APC !!!!

The only person playing politics with our lives is president GEJ

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by temitimx19(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Boko haram are African mercenaries mostly from chad, Niger and Mali. That's why they are so heartless and cruel. Nigeria should close the border it shares with Chad and Niger.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by akinsadeez(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
I think it is now saddening to finally realize that APC always pray for a disaster involving loss of lives for them to be able to abuse the president. I don't like or support GEJ but the blatant and unrestrained glee with which APC members rush to castigate the president immediately there is a hint of an attack is becoming sickening. Young people have lost their lives today, instead of releasing a statement strongly castigating the attacks, APC prefers to rejoice in the loss of lives because it gives them an opportunity to further denigrate PDP and the person of the president.

In fact I think it is high time that the APC should come out and tell is how exactly they want to put an end to this issue of insurgency. They should give us their concrete plans which they intend to actualize if voted into power. It is not enough to castigate PDP every time there is an attack, tell us how and what you will do to rectify it of voted into power.

Honestly as a person I don't even like either of the two parties. Whoever has the most feasible plan, I vote.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:
It is with heart felt sympathy that I heard about the bomb blast today in Potiskum that killed 48 innocent students trying to get educated. May their souls rest in peace and may God grant the family comfort and bring the perpetrators to justice. Amen

Meanwhile, it is unfortunate that we have a wicked and insensitive leadership, concerned only to come back to power come 2015. This leader has more meetings on 2015 than on security. This leader does not give a damn. This leader is Corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous.

The blood that has soaked our land will not do so in vain, the day of reckoning for this wickedness and negligence by the presidency will surely come!

-CramJones
Is unfortunate that you see with your eyes and reason with your anus. You guys killed just to rubbish the regime, Remember that the blood of those innocent children are on your head and you so called buharism.the question u would have ask ur self is why must the bomb happen when the president want to declare his ambition

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Rilwayne001: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Macelliot:

I'm not PDP. Lets be sincere, APC aren't helping the matter, instead they are adding more fuel to the fire....

How?

So you want us to folsld our arms while hundreds of people die everyday women/children inclusive? while the supposed president is busy fighting those who left is political party for another, while his major ambition is the next year general elections and not the securitt of the country entirely undecided

The PDP politicians who you tagged "CORRUPTION" are the same people defecting to APC.....
Pls, Where is the Change??

How does this relate to the topic at hand?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
PapiWata:
Cram Jones you disappoint me. You really have, today, and I'm afraid you'll need to sit in the corner until I decide what needs to be done next.

I counted a measly 25 derogatory adjectives that you could think up to denounce your elected president. That is well under par for a man of your caliber, and this is a matter of concern.

At the rate you are using up all your linguistic ammunition so far ahead of the presidential elections, you will practically need to invent a new language with which to express your spiraling despair and despondency when President Jonathan receives his earth-shaking landslide mandate to serve as Nigeria's president until the good year 2019.
I'm sure u ve been brain washed !!!! wit all de happenings ? I do not believe DAT any sane person will reason this way
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by PapiWata: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
rightym:
I'm sure u ve been brain washed !!!! wit all de happenings ? I do not believe DAT any sane person will reason this way

You deserve hearty congratulations for even attempting to communicate in written English. I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to convey with the above grouping of random words and strange acronyms, but I still award you a C-minus for your valiant effort to be understood, even though that is not really possible in any true sense.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Macelliot(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

How?

So you want us to folsld our arms while hundreds of people die everyday women/children inclusive? while the supposed president is busy fighting those who left is political party for another, while his major ambition is the next year general elections and not the securitt of the country entirely undecided

How does this relate to the topic at hand?
They are ALL birds of the same feather flocking antagonisely....
That's why you shouldn't rely on Politicians.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
akinsadeez:
I think it is now saddening to finally realize that APC always pray for a disaster involving loss of lives for them to be able to abuse the president. I don't like or support GEJ but the blatant and unrestrained glee with which APC members rush to castigate the president immediately there is a hint of an attack is becoming sickening. Young people have lost their lives today, instead of releasing a statement strongly castigating the attacks, APC prefers to rejoice in the loss of lives because it gives them an opportunity to further denigrate PDP and the person of the president.

In fact I think it is high time that the APC should come out and tell is how exactly they want to put an end to this issue of insurgency. They should give us their concrete plans which they intend to actualize if voted into power. It is not enough to castigate PDP every time there is an attack, tell us how and what you will do to rectify it of voted into power.

Honestly as a person I don't even like either of the two parties. Whoever has the most feasible plan, I vote.
well said bro, APC and most Nigerians are quick to castigate de president just because they felt he should ve solution to these problems b4 dey get out of hand. should they ve call on u? or fashola? It obviously de president .
imagine boko haram has been rampaging in de north East all weeks and nobody to stop dem.
Its really unfair.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
PapiWata:

You deserve hearty congratulations for even attempting to communicate in written English. I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to convey with the above grouping of random words and strange acronyms, but I still award you a C-minus for your valiant effort to be understood, even though that is not really possible in any true sense.
tanks will surely work on it
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Rilwayne001: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Macelliot:

They are ALL birds of the same feather flocking antagonisely....
That's why you should rely on Politicians.

I know.

But this particular government really failed us and i am highly disappointed in it, because back then in 2011 i casted my vote for GEJ thinking that he can do it, but it is now obvious that GEJ is not just the problem of this country rather PDP..

And we all know since the government of PDP on Nigeria, this particular one is worse.

Therefore, lets give the opposition a try biko undecided
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by GODDYGEE91(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
If the only way 2 score cheap political points and bring down ones government is by killing innocent children, den u and ur paymasters are failure 2 dis grt nation.
Charity, they say begins @ home. If ur pay master can not put his home in order, den definitely he is not fit 2 bring in the needed change Nigerians need.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by rodbel(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
aryzgreat:
Very 1diotic take from a senile vagabond, if all u could think of is to create thread to score cheap political goal with this bombing as ur paid master and political party APC has Bern doing, u failed woefully!

Ur take is very irrelevant and highly myopic to say d least.

God punish u APC urchins that creep out any time there is national disaster to spew rubbish.

Useless terrorist party

APC has failed in her effort to make this government ungovernable, u people have failed.

Bros. Don't you think our 'dear' president could have proven the people that promised to make the country ungovernable wrong? U sure know he is the C-in-C right? What has he done with that massive military and financial power he has to quench the fire burning in the north.

A sane mind would always prove doubters wrong about his abilities... Don't you think
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by akinsadeez(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
rightym:
well said bro, APC and most Nigerians are quick to castigate de president just because they felt he should ve solution to these problems b4 dey get out of hand. should they ve call on u? or fashola? It obviously de president .
imagine boko haram has been rampaging in de north East all weeks and nobody to stop dem.
Its really unfair.

I can understand Nigerians castigating the president but APC as a serious opposition party should go a step further and outline why they are a credible alternative. I just know that they always criticize the president on boko haram, can you point out any tangible plan that APC has or intends to use to tackle boko haram? In short if I want to vote them in based on Gej's inability to contain boko haram, there is no assurance that even APC will fare better in dealing with the insurgents.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by SicilyNaija: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
most Nigerians are selfish and stup1d. will goodluck die if he steps down ? is he the only man in this country ? fu.c.k all of you stupid dpd supporters
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
The Monkeys and baboons are still soaking in blood. Buhari, call your boys to order.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
cramjones:
It is with heart felt sympathy that I heard about the bomb blast today in Potiskum that killed 48 innocent students trying to get educated. May their souls rest in peace and may God grant the family comfort and bring the perpetrators to justice. Amen

Meanwhile, it is unfortunate that we have a wicked and insensitive leadership, concerned only to come back to power come 2015. This leader has more meetings on 2015 than on security. This leader does not give a damn. This leader is Corrupt. Incompetent. Deceptive. Divisive. Dishonest. Lazy. Negligent. Unpatriotic. Insensitive. Wicked. Clueless. Confused. And Dangerous.

The blood that has soaked our land will not do so in vain, the day of reckoning for this wickedness and negligence by the presidency will surely come!

-CramJones

rantings n wailing of a frustrated fellow. alex badeh is the chief of defense staff from adamawa, but he cant lead his boys to checkmate those ur paymaster's footsoldiers, na university lecturer turned president that has never hold a gun before wan go quell the crisis?
story for the gods
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Mixty: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

rantings n wailing of a frustrated fellow. alex badeh is the chief of defense staff from adamawa, but he cant lead his boys to checkmate those ur paymaster's footsoldiers, na university lecturer turned president that has never hold a gun before wan go quell the crisis?
story for the gods
You have conceded that GEJ is clueless and incapable of providing security for Nigeria.
Since he has failed in his first and primary responsibility which he swore to do, I'm sure you will agree he needs to resign now, or at least be voted out come 2015.
Thanks for your self-confession.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Just Imagine your child was a victim of that Bomb blast or that massacre. You can't imagine? Ofcos! You can't! You just can't"

his child nor children can never be a victim of bomb blast when he is living in a civilized region, hw can northerners be so clueless, useless, unpatriotic, n enemy of themselves in this 21st c3ntury? bombing ur sisters n brothers in the name of allah. chai God u need to send down the floods just like u did in the days of noah. send it to that godforsaken region call northern nigeria. they really need some cleasing
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by tonte(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
and I'm very sure you have been counting the number of meetings 'this leader' has been having and what those meetings have been about haven't you?
ISIS is tearing up Iraq and Syria, do those people blame the leaders there for the problem, or they blame the fundamentalist ideas that created the problem.
do you think the president or leadership of the country both civilian and military just sit somewhere and fold their hands doing absloutely nothing while all this happens. this is a war, a war that has no military solution, like all other wars against terrorism on other places in the world, there is no known solution to ending terrorist campaigns, if for anything we should even be glad they have managed to contain it within the north east, it's so sad that we loose citizens to them, but also, they must have a lot of support from the locals, as we have seen from some of their videos, locals are seen cheering them. No terrorist organisation can thrive for this long and with this level of effectiveness without home support from the locals there.

cramjones:

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by ideology(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
denko:
HOW WOULD SOMEONE WILL BE BURNING DOWN HIS/HER REGION IN THE NAME OF POLITICS

Name one northern rich man that really cares about his villagers, other than sharing rice and cow meat for them during festivals

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Mixty: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
Billyonaire:
The Monkeys and baboons are still soaking in blood. Buhari, call your boys to order.
Sincerely, you think like a monkey. Who is the chief security officer of the country, Buhari or GEJ? Who should ensure peace and rule of law? Buhari?
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mixty:

You have conceded that GEJ is clueless and incapable of providing security for Nigeria.
Since he has failed in his first and primary responsibility which he swore to do, I'm sure you will agree he needs to resign now, or at least be voted out come 2015.
Thanks for your self-confession.

if that's hw u decipher my sermon, may god deliver u from mumuity. amen

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Some people are very foolish in what they post, this is not about party politics, this is about a man who has failed in discharge of his duties.
Who is supposed to be the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces ?
Who is supposed to be the chief security office of the nation ?
A lot of us might be indefferent about it or try to score cheap political points with all these carnage happening but I am not because nobody knows who's turn it will be tomorrow.

Safety comes from God almighty alright, but that is no excuse for the president to fail in the discharge of his constitutional duties of protecting the lives and properties of Nigerians.

Those children went to school today not thinking that it would be their last day, some looked forward to playing during break period, to enjoying periods of their favourite subjects, some wanted to be nation builder tomorrow, when they left their families, the hoped to get back together as one and break bread for supper.

Now the only man who is really enthrusted with the responsibility of ensuring that there is no breakdown in law and order has failed heavily in sustaining an organised terroritorial intergrity of the nation and freedom as enshrined in the constitution of his people. This man swore to it but has failed to take decisive actions instead he keeps feeding the nation with lies.
I weep for the fact that we all seem to have developed thick skin to effects of the loss of human lives and the wanton desecration of the sanctity of human lives.

Which nation will its leader keep mute over these kinds of atrocities even, the middle east ? Let us face the truth wether pro or anti jonathan, that dude has failed us whole heartedly, this is not about provision of amenities this is about protection of lives and properties of those he governs.

Many nairalanders must have died as victims of the jos, abuja, yobe, maidugiri, adamawa, bauchi and so on bombings.

Nobody knows who is next, so let's stop all these nonsense and say the truth for once.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by tonte(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Questions I have for you are
1. "If he steps down and resigns, would that bring automatic peace to that part of the country"?
2. If the answer to question 1 is "YES" Wouldn't you think it has been the plan of whoever has been trying to unseat him all this time?
3. If he steps down and the violence still rages on, will you now understand that it may not have been political all this while and may have just been pure extremist islam as we have seen it in other parts of the world?

SicilyNaija:
most Nigerians are selfish and stup1d. will goodluck die if he steps down ? is he the only man in this country ? fu.c.k all of you stupid dpd supporters
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mixty:

Sincerely, you think like a monkey. Who is the chief security officer of the country, Buhari or GEJ? Who should ensure peace and rule of law? Buhari?
Are you a muslim ? Only Islamists are intolerant.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by tonte(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
that video is not yobe, that's EMAB plaza in abuja

Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_FWoR8Chw

[size=15pt]Suicide Bomber Dressed as Student Kills 48 in Nigeria's Yobe State School[/size]

Survivors told the Associated Press that the explosives detonated Monday morning during the weekly assembly at the Government Technical Science College in Potiskum, capital of the Yobe state. They also said that the bomber was disguised in a school uniform and carried the explosives in a rucksack commonly used by students. Hospital workers say dozens are being treated and amputations are likely, while a morgue worker told the AP that at least 48 people had died. Soldiers rushed to the grisly scene, but were chased away by people throwing stones, angry at the military's inability to halt a 5-year-old Islamic insurgency that has killed thousands and driven hundreds of thousands from their homes.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Who is the sympathizer between the OP and the clueless president who doesnt give a damn about the lacklustre security in the northwest that has claimed many lives since 2010. His concern has been on how he will return to power next year by any means thereby neglecting everyday killings going on in the north.

The ediot claimed that they had a ceasefire with BH, where is it undecided undecided everyday bombings and killings is what we are seeing.

Trust your brain is active?

pls who be the current minister for defense, the National security adviser, the chief of defense staff etc ?
the last time I checked they r all abokis, that means abokis are stupid, useless, clueless n haters of themselves. if a minority southerner can used them against their region.
even obama seeked reelection even when all he promised his citizens he never fulfilled half of it e.g closure of guantanamo bay, pull out from iraq n afghanistan, immigration reforms etc.
if una like bomb d whole north tryng to distract gej, una no go fit.
dasalll.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Who is the sympathizer between the OP and the clueless president who doesnt give a damn about the lacklustre security in the northwest that has claimed many lives since 2010. His concern has been on how he will return to power next year by any means thereby neglecting everyday killings going on in the north.

The ediot claimed that they had a ceasefire with BH, where is it undecided undecided everyday bombings and killings is what we are seeing.

Trust your brain is active?

pls who be the current minister for defense, the National security adviser, the chief of defense staff etc ?
the last time I checked they r all abokis, that means abokis are stupid, useless, clueless n haters of themselves. if a minority southerner can used them against their region.
even obama seeked reelection even when all he promised his citizens he never fulfilled half of it e.g closure of guantanamo bay, pull out from iraq n afghanistan, immigration reforms etc.
if una like bomb d whole north tryng to distract gej, una no go fit.
dasalll.
ayaf spoken. n I know ayaf spoken well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ilorin City Vs Abeokuta City: Which One Is More Beautiful? / Atiku Congratulates Nana Akufo-Addo On His Re-Election / See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.