Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones (6870 Views)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today / See who GEJ Carried Today - Cramjones / Graphic Photo: 10 Killed At Niger College Of Education Blast Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Reptyle:

Makes no sense right?

Which is why you need to take another look and begin to ask yourself more fundamental questions like:

Who stands to benefit from the crises in the North in the long run?

that means u will burn ur community in the name of politics if u r being approach......
na dis thing do mama peace shout CHAI, CHAI CHAI......
come end am with DIARIS GOD OOOOO.
infact continuor
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

It's unfortunate Nigerians have refused to reason.

so by bombing school kids abi, why not bomb apc stalwarts or market women n men who have voting capabilities. abi school kids don de vote now.?
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Rilwayne001: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

pls who be the current minister for defense, the National security adviser, the chief of defense staff etc ?
And who appointd them to that post? Did they appoint themself?

Is'nt your clueless jona that appointed them?
Are they working under his command or not? undecided

the last time I checked they r all abokis, that means abokis are stupid, useless, clueless n haters of themselves. if a minority southerner can used them against their region.
Maybe you are the clueless here.

Was the clueless ihejirika a northerner too before he was sacked? undecided undecided

even obama seeked reelection even when all he promised his citizens he never fulfilled half of it e.g closure of guantanamo bay, pull out from iraq n afghanistan, immigration reforms etc.

fallacy.

Only a f00l will compare the government of GEJ with Obama undecided

if una like bomb d whole north tryng to distract gej, una no go fit. dasalll.
I am not a northerner, am a Nigerian, trust me if GEJ is given another 4years to rule nigeria, everything will collapse.

ayaf spoken. n I know ayaf spoken well.

You've not spoken well,

Just the usual fallacious rantings of a biafran dreamer undecided
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by dBard: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
One true statement made here is that the President has had more meetings on d upcoming elections than on security.
A government that gives d impression of being nonchalant to the safety n security of it's citizens is one to b wary of.
This is wat d country, its security services n leadership has bin reduced to...
Pitiful..
Not implying d present crop of opposition is beta tho.

R.I.P t d dead
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

And who appointd them to that post? Did they appoint themself?

Is'nt your clueless jona that appointed them?
Are they working under his command or not? undecided

Maybe you are the clueless here.

Was the clueless ihejirika a northerner too before he was sacked? undecided undecided

fallacy.

Only a f00l will compare the government of GEJ with Obama undecided

I am not a northerner, am a Nigerian, trust me if GEJ is given another 4years to rule nigeria, everything will collapse.

You've not spoken well,

Just the usual fallacious rantings of a biafran dreamer undecided

collaspe! hw? when ibb, buhari, gowon, abacha, abdulsalami n obj collapsed d country, whr were u?
what r u contributing in the stability of the country, na to just chop be ur own. abeg go n advice the gods n leave jona alone
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by okiezman(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Who is the sympathizer between the OP and the clueless president who doesnt give a damn about the lacklustre security in the northwest that has claimed many lives since 2010. His concern has been on how he will return to power next year by any means thereby neglecting everyday killings going on in the north.

The ediot claimed that they had a ceasefire with BH, where is it undecided undecided everyday bombings and killings is what we are seeing.

Trust your brain is active?

Stop making noise please, even in ukraine a cease fire was signed, is the place peaceful today Hell no, talk more of this faceless boko haram that refuse to come out for negotiations.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

collaspe! hw?

So you are blind see that nigeria is gradually collapsing since a supposed caliphate is ruling sonlme part of it while the mumu president is there doing nothing about it?

when ibb, buhari, gowon, abacha, abdulsalami n obj collapsed d country, whr were u?
Are you living in the past?

what r u contributing in the stability of the country,

The onus is on the government, mine is to abide by the law.

How about you?

na to just chop be ur own. abeg go n advice the gods n leave jona alone

we should leave him to destroy Nigeria as he has been destined to?

If that all you low IQ can come up with. Then we SW won't allow such cluelessness
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by drauj(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
PapiWata:
Cram Jones you disappoint me. You really have, today, and I'm afraid you'll need to sit in the corner until I decide what needs to be done next.

I counted a measly 25 derogatory adjectives that you could think up to denounce your elected president. That is well under par for a man of your caliber, and this is a matter of concern. Weldone Oga.
Kindly check up the literal meaning of the words and see if Cramjones is lying.
This can be defended even in the court of law.

At the rate you are using up all your linguistic ammunition so far ahead of the presidential elections, you will practically need to invent a new language with which to express your spiraling despair and despondency when President Jonathan receives his earth-shaking landslide mandate to serve as Nigeria's president until the good year 2019.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by shigoslim(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
All this yo story is a baseless and senseless analysis. If the current administration is not capable, incompetent to rule Nigeria, more so has failed Nigeria. Is killing the next thing to do? If every nigerian believe that GEJ is a failure fine let us all embark on protest that will lead to revolution, in addition Criminaljole will lead the battle front.

Beside u call yourself a political analysis, ever since i have never read your article where you condemned all our leaders, all our politician, all political party in Nigeria. The most stupidity of u is that, u are one of the educated ignorance that call some leaders a saint politician, imagine some set of politrician who has put Nigeria backward for years now become a savior , thesame set of ppl who wore shirt and jeans when killing Nigeria now suddenly put on buba and agbada call themselves redeemer, messiah and savior of Nigeria. Don't u ashamed of yourself, psychologically if you see someone who had steal, thief you and tells you that he is no more a thief, who u still believe him? Won't you put him watchdog?

Mr man berry your head in a shame, GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019 after his tenure Nigeria will now decide who to take them to their final destination.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by phizzle017(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
Some people are really stupid on naira land. GEJ has failed has a leader and he should resign
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by ayukdaboss(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
poiZon:

so by bombing school kids abi, why not bomb apc stalwarts or market women n men who have voting capabilities. abi school kids don de vote now.?
The whole motive is creating an arena where those regions wouldn't be able to conduct electoral processes.
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by chamboy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ppl Say APC is BokoHaram(The Villain) and Our President(Superman).. Has not been Able to Stop d Villain. Should we still believe Superman is strong enough to defeat d Villain
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by chamboy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
phizzle017:
Some people are really stupid on naira land. GEJ has failed has a leader and he should resign
. Sikena
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by chamboy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
shigoslim:
All this yo story is a baseless and senseless analysis. If the current administration is not capable, incompetent to rule Nigeria, more so has failed Nigeria. Is killing the next thing to do? If every nigerian believe that GEJ is a failure fine let us all embark on protest that will lead to revolution, in addition Criminaljole will lead the battle front.

Beside u call yourself a political analysis, ever since i have never read your article where you condemned all our leaders, all our politician, all political party in Nigeria. The most stupidity of u is that, u are one of the educated ignorance that call some leaders a saint politician, imagine some set of politrician who has put Nigeria backward for years now become a savior , thesame set of ppl who wore shirt and jeans when killing Nigeria now suddenly put on buba and agbada call themselves redeemer, messiah and savior of Nigeria. Don't u ashamed of yourself, psychologically if you see someone who had steal, thief you and tells you that he is no more a thief, who u still believe him? Won't you put him watchdog?

Mr man berry your head in a shame, GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019 after his tenure Nigeria will now decide who to take them to their final destination.
Sir, U are a Confused Citizen
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by chamboy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
RIP to d dead, I owe the number of Bomb, Attack, Kidnap Casualties by BokoHaram just one Thing; VOTING OUT GEJ
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by poiZon: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Rilwayne001:

So you are blind see that nigeria is gradually collapsing since a supposed caliphate is ruling sonlme part of it while the mumu president is there doing nothing about it?

Are you living in the past?

The onus is on the government, mine is to abide by the law.

How about you?

we should leave him to destroy Nigeria as he has been destined to?

If that all you low IQ can come up with. Then we SW won't allow such cluelessness

but u allowed d cluelessness or obasanjo?
yeye is smelling.........
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by san316(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
denko:
HOW WOULD SOMEONE WILL BE BURNING DOWN HIS/HER REGION IN THE NAME OF POLITICS
OK. It is good to air your views but I just can't stand it when people start alluding to some senseless idea that northerners are killing themselves because of politics. It is ideas like these that trivialize this issue and make insurgency difficult to defeat. The reality is that people are dying and even if the northern elites have planned to kill themselves, the children that died today definitely did not take part in the arrangements
If you stood up against child marriage, then you should stand up against this. By the way, what makes the assumptions of northerners killing each other flawed is the fact that among the northerners are PDP members who support GEj, are they part of the ploy? Please you can try to prove your point in pol Itics but not with human lives.i
Re: My Take On Bomb Blast Today -cramjones by Reptyle(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2014
poiZon:

that means u will burn ur community in the name of politics if u r being approach......
na dis thing do mama peace shout CHAI, CHAI CHAI......
come end am with DIARIS GOD OOOOO.
infact continuor

Is that all you were able to deduce from my post? shocked

Seriously?

SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Denies Attack On Chibok church / Shocking Truth! The Hatred Against Ebonyians By The Igbos Should Stop(MUST READ) / Buhari’s Presidency, A Historic Error – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.