Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" (1145 Views)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by Mucokey(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
The Punch Newspapers
Yobe: We shall bring perpetrators to justice, says Jonathan - President
Goodluck Jonathan on Monday promised that no matter how long it
takes, his administration would ensure that all those responsible for the
death of many students in a bomb attack on Government Science
Secondary School, Potiskum, Yobe State, are brought to justice. He said
the same fate awaits all those behind continuing acts of terrorism across the country. Jonathan said this in a statement made avai... http://ow.ly/ 2QsBN3

My personal fears now lay on whether this justice may be too slow too late...unending n uneventful cliche from time immemorial..(bringing perpetrators to justice)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by NobleAky(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yes we will bring them to justice!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by Mucokey(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
NobleAky:
Yes we will bring them to justice!
My brother , with the way other perpetrators had been brought to justice under this administration I now boldly ask you: re you now God?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by mrvitalis(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
yea ..yea same story .sir.....we have had you hmm go and sleep
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by guvnor83: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
mumu president, always promising
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by HrtBrkSteve(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Can't still believe what happened in Potiskum today..
Well as he said, hopefully he will & not as always said than done.

God bless Nigeria, give the families of those departed today the strength to bear their losses.
POKO#
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by san316(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
That is my presidooo. A man of action. Please mods move this to FP. People need to know that GEJ will soon bring the perpetrators to justice. Hahhahaha. Hmmmm. cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
I thought they are our families undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Story story

Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by Mucokey(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
VIPERVENOM:
Story story

Silent they say is golden buh Gej no know
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by khamas19: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
...guy just shut up....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by NobleAky(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mucokey:

My brother , with the way other perpetrators had been brought to justice under this administration I now boldly ask you: re you now God?
is this a question?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan On Yobe Bombing "We Shall Bring The Perpetrators To Justice" by Mucokey(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
NobleAky:
is this a question?

Likely an answer; reoccurring issue with same awkward response. Don't it look preposterous
We can only wait on God to apply His perfect n appropriate method than relying on this Gej preposterous cliché.
There was really a Nigeria... rip Pro.Chinua Achebe

(1) (Reply)

Bukky Wright To Contest For House Of Representative / Woman In Hijab Caught With Bomb At Murtala Kano Hospital / What Happens When Nigeria Can Not Give America Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.