Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? (10216 Views)

Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC / Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Sibabasibaba1: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2014
Very soon, Buhari's vuvuzelas will post a link to a 1984 New York Times article
[http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/21/world/around-the-world-nigeria-says-it-recovers-millions-from-ex-aides.html], claiming that stockpiles of money of more than $56,000 was found in Ekweme's House. But tell them that that was Buhari's government's allegation. Apart from Buhari/Idiagbon, no one else saw that money. They just had to trump up that charge to justify their human rights abuse just to earn legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

Till today, Buhari cannot substantiate why he cruelly jailed Ekwueme. He only came up with an unproven allegation which Uwaifo panel shot down few years later.

Ekwueme was not tried. He was never sentenced. Buhari just left him to rot in Kirirkiri without trial because he knew he had no evidence.

Now, look at what Ekwueme has to say about the allegations:

" Buhari cannot even get any evidence to support what he was saying because they were allies. Blatant lies. It was just a hang-up he had simply because he was in power, and had the gun. And he had to justify his own illegality (of toppling a legitimate government)".

And read this too: Ekwueme was never tried but was illegally detained for 20 months. Hear him:

"I waited for them for 20 months and they didn’t even come to ask me a question because I was the first person to be detained from December 31".

Read this Ekwueme's interview: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=8561

Buhari is an epitome of criminality and wickedness. All perfumes of Arabia cannot mask the stench of dictatorship and cruelty that oozes out of him. Try as you can to fumigate his image, like the he-goat, his body produces his stench.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Published Jan 21, 1984
LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 20— Nigeria's military Government has recovered millions of dollars in currency hoarded by former officials and is trying to retrieve millions more smuggled out of the country, a member of the new regime says.

Brig. Tunde Idiagbon told reporters Thursday that the stockpiles of money ranged from $56,000 found at the home of former Vice President Alex Ekwueme, to $4.5 million at the residence of the last civilian governor of Kono State, Alhaji Sabo Bakin Zuwo.
Let us analyse this carefullu.

$56, 000 was found in Ekweme's House, an Igbo man he was jailed

$4.5 million was found in Former Civilian Governor Sabo Zuwo House, a Fellow fulani from Kano, he was equally jailed for 300 years.

Please where is the discrepancy??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Sibabasibaba1: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
Publised Jan 21, 1984 Let us analyse this carefullu.

$4.5 million was found in Former Civilian Governor Sabo Zuwo House, a Fellow fulani from Kano, he was equally jailed for 300 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference here is that Bakin Zuwo was tried and sentenced. There was apparently no evidence against Ekwueme. So he was neither tried nor sentenced. He was just dumped in Kirikiri to die.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference here is that Bakin Zuwo was tried and sentenced. There was apparently no evidence against Ekwueme. So he was neither tried nor sentenced. He was just dumped in Kirikiri to die.
You and I have talked about this. You wanted to accuse Buhari of Selectiveness based on tribalism while it was clear that he was a truly patriot. Mr. which evidence are you looking for again? Did Ekweme deny keeping the money in his house? is it my father that kept it? What is the difference between Ekweme and Bakin?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by focus7: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2014
Please if u are the one in all honesty, would u have done otherwise? It is logical, knowing the tribes they both came from, if one have stolen 1m naira the other must have stolen 10b naira.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Iykopee(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Very soon, Buhari's vuvuzelas will post a link to a 1984 New York Times article
[http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/21/world/around-the-world-nigeria-says-it-recovers-millions-from-ex-aides.html], claiming that stockpiles of money of more than $56,000 was found in Ekweme's House. But tell them that that was Buhari's government's allegation. Apart from Buhari/Idiagbon, no one else saw that money. They just had to trump up that charge to justify their human rights abuse just to earn legitimacy in the eyes of the world.

Till today, Buhari cannot substantiate why he cruelly jailed Ekwueme. He only came up with an unproven allegation which Uwaifo panel shot down few years later.

Ekwueme was not tried. He was never sentenced. Buhari just left him to rot in Kirirkiri without trial because he knew he had no evidence.

Now, look at what Ekwueme has to say about the allegations:

" Buhari cannot even get any evidence to support what he was saying because they were allies. Blatant lies. It was just a hang-up he had simply because he was in power, and had the gun. And he had to justify his own illegality (of toppling a legitimate government)".

And read this too: Ekwueme was never tried but was illegally detained for 20 months. Hear him:

"I waited for them for 20 months and they didn’t even come to ask me a question because I was the first person to be detained from December 31".

Read this Ekwueme's interview: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=8561

Buhari is an epitome of criminality and wickedness. All perfumes of Arabia cannot mask the stench of dictatorship and cruelty that oozes out of him. Try as you can to fumigate his image, like the he-goat, his body produces his stench.

That means buhari jailed an innocent man on trump up charges... Wow, this is heart rendering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Iykopee(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

A court set up by IBB to try ekwueme over the issue exonerated him of any crime related to buhari's claim... Now it's obvious the clueless 'iron monkey with ostrich neck' named buhari lied to hookwink and innocent man. He must lose 2015 presidential contests

12 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Iykopee:

A court set up by IBB to try ekwueme over the issue exonerated him of any crime related to buhari's claim... Now it's obvious the clueless 'iron monkey with ostrich neck' named buhari lied to hookwink and innocent man. He must lose 2015 presidential contests
You are being laughable. IBB was notorious for releasing EVERY Corrupt Official and Businessmen that was convicted and jailed by General Muhammammadu Buhari. This confirms that it was the corrupt establishment that Sponsored IBB to take over the reigns of Government from General Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by ak47mann(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2014
komek:
@OP, do u mean that any Igboman that votes GMB come Feb 14, 2005 is on his own?. Igbo pple take note.

Even those who are carrying Igbo related monikers on this forum meanwhile they don't have any origin in Igbo land, take note.
All those names you see parading as igbos in NL are not igbos many of them claim igbos but if you investigate properly you will find out that they are fake igbos wannabes cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by unlimitedbosco: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
You and I have talked about this. You wanted to accuse Buhari of Selectiveness based on tribalism while it was clear that he was a truly patriot. Mr. which evidence are you looking for again? Did Ekweme deny keeping the money in his house? is it my father that kept it? What is the difference between Ekweme and Bakin?
why do u lyk changing the goal post when the game is still on. pls ans dis two question was bakin tried nd found guilty? yer or no was ekueme tried nd found guilty? Yes or no
ur answer will go a long in telling us who buhari really is

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Aksonman: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
banki:
so are you saying that when buhari was military ruler he only jailed Christians and ibos? and he never punished any hausa or Fulani muslim?

Just answer @OP's question and open another thread to compare all the christians and muslims that Buhari jailed.
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by komek(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2014
ak47mann:
All those names you see parading as igbos in NL are not igbos many of them claim igbos but if you investigate properly you will find out that they are fake igbos wannabes cool

I know that fact very well. Its only a blind man that does not know the fake identity of some pple on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by bitterpenis(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2014
embarassed
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2014
There were dozens of former governors, ministers, business
people of Muslim Hausa-Fulani origin who were similarly jailed
by the Buhari regime. Just a few examples:
1. Umar Dikko, a Muslim Hausa Fulani scion and arguably the
most influential northern politician at the time, was
unprecedentedly pursued up to his UK hiding place, abducted by
the Nigerian security agents, bundled and literally 'boxed' and
almost got smuggled back to Nigeria - to account for his alleged
corruption during the Shagari regime.
2. Isyaku Rabiu, arguably one of the richest ever Hausa Fulani
businessmen, and one of the most highly respected Islamic
scholars as well (he is indeed one of the leading Tijaniyya
Sheikhs in West Africa), was not only thrown to jail at the time
but even got one of his legs reportedly broken by the security
agents in the process of his arrest, probably after his hundreds
of supported tried to prevent him from being arrested.
3. Another super-rich northern businessman in Kaduna, late A
Haruna Dan-ja, also a Muslim Hausa Fulani, was equally
arrested and thrown into jail (both Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu and
Danja were allegedly implicated in corrupt practices that were
considered harmful to the national economy, such as misuse of
import licences, hoarding of essential commodities, etc.).
4. Late Sabo Bakin Zuwa, a former governor of Kano state, was
sentenced to 300 years in jail WITH HARD LABOUR by a Kaduna
military tribunal, after which he was rumoured to have 'begged'
the tribunal for more years, saying that 'mere 300 years' were not
enough! LOL
5. A prominent businessman of Katsina origin, a Hausa-Fulani
Muslim, who had been allegedly aiding and abetting cross-
border smuggling between Nigeria and Niger for many years prior
to the coming of the Buhari regime, and who was so well
connected in the country, had to hide in the ceiling of his house
when security agents swooped his home in the dead hours of the
night; they evacuated all his family members and spent hours
looking for him. He eventually had to run to the Republic of Niger
where he took refuge!
6. A very influential former ambassador of Kaduna state origin, a
Hausa Muslim, is STILL living in the capital of a Western country,
apparently too traumatized and frightened to return to Nigeria,
having been implicated in a massive corruption case back then.
Like in the cases of Southern politicians, almost all of the
northern Hausa-Fulani politicians jailed during Buhari regime
were NEVER FREED until AFTER the Buhari regime was
overthrown. The fugitives among them also never returned until
after the overthrow of the Buhari's government (a few never
returned to date!). Whoever is old, enlightened and honest
enough should know all this, as it was very much a public
knowledge.
In fact, immediately after the ouster of the Buhari regime,
hundreds of friends, relatives and business associates of Sheikh
Isyaku Rabiu trooped to his Kano residence and started frenzied
celebrations and special prayers in anticipation of the release of
their billionaire Sheikh.
What many people in the South do not seem to know is the fact
that the corrupt among the Hausa Fulani Muslim elite hate and
fear a Buhari government as much as the Christian bigots and
tribalists would hate it, but for different reasons. While the latter
group hate Buhari for nothing other than sheer religious bigotry
and incurable tribalism, the former fear the general because they
know very well that it would never be business as usual for them
under a Buhari-led government - being a Muslim and a Hausa-
Fulani would NOT shield anyone of them from being held
accountable!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Iykopee(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
You are being laughable. IBB was notorious for releasing EVERY Corrupt Official and Businessmen that was convicted and jailed by General Muhammammadu Buhari. This confirms that it was the corrupt establishment that Sponsored IBB to take over the reigns of Government from General Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr man, IBB didnt just release him... He was tried in competent court of law and found innocent... Was he ever tried in buhari's kangaroo court?

Tell anoda story pls.. Buhari is politically finished.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Sibabasibaba1: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
You and I have talked about this. You wanted to accuse Buhari of Selectiveness based on tribalism while it was clear that he was a truly patriot. Mr. which evidence are you looking for again? Did Ekwueme deny keeping the money in his house? is it my father that kept it? What is the difference between Ekweme and Bakin?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't accuse me falsely. I hate Buhari's hypocrisy but I have never accused him of tribalism. Not because he is or is not a tribalist but because I don't do tribalism. Read through all my posts-which mostly are to highlight Buhari's hypocrisy-you will never see where I accused the criminal coup plotter of tribalism. In fact, I do not accuse people of tribalism.

Now, can please provide a link of any judgement where Ekwueme was found guilty and sentenced. Buhari had no evidence against Ekwueme, for if he had, he would have charged him to court-even if it is a kangaroo court. But because he had none, he just left Ekwueme to die. At least, you indicated that Zuwo was sentenced 300 years. That means there was a judgement and he was found guilty. So, provide a link to where Ekwueme was found guilty. Or do you now equate allegation with guilt? And if that is what you are saying, then you have to then agree with those who have accused Buhari of sponsoring Boko Haram. After all, in your books, allegation is equal to guilt.

So, not providing any evidence to nail Ekwueme even in a tribunal set up by him (Buhari) suggested that the allegation against Ekwueme was a figment of the criminal coup plotter's imagination.

12 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Aksonman: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2014
omenka:
What about this Op. Is this satisfactory enough??

Mr GMB supporter, if you can't defend your boss, kindly get out of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2014
Lets not forget this too... He will Islamize Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Aksonman: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

LOOOOOOOL...YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE CRIMINALS.

Was Ekuweme ever tried by Buhari's govt?

Didn't a competent legal panel eventually proclaim that VP Ekuweme left politics even poorer and no money was ever found on him?
Your post has just destroyed any tiny bit of credibility that ur boss GMB once had on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't accuse me falsely. I hate Buhari's hypocrisy but I have never accused him of tribalism. Not because he is or is not a tribalist but because I don't do tribalism. Read through all my posts-which mostly are to highlight Buhari's hypocrisy-you will never see where I accused the criminal coup plotter of tribalism. In fact, I do not accuse people of tribalism.

Now, can please provide a link of any judgement where Ekwueme was found guilty and sentenced. Buhari had no evidence against Ekwueme, for if he had, he would have charged him to court-even if it is a kangaroo court. But because he had none, he just left Ekwueme to die. At least, you indicated that Zuwo was sentenced 300 years. That means there was a judgement and he was found guilty. So, provide a link to where Ekwueme was found guilty. Or do you now equate allegation with guilt? And if that is what you are saying, then you have to then agree with those who have accused Buhari of sponsoring Boko Haram. After all, in your books, allegation is equal to guilt.

So, not providing any evidence to nail Ekwueme even in a tribunal set up by him (Buhari) suggested that the allegation against Ekwueme was a figment of the criminal coup plotter's imagination.
A man kills or is accused of murder, he is held in Prison on awaiting trial, government changed and a Kangaroo Corrupt Government came onboard and FREE every suspected fraudulent Officials and convicted ones. This is the true story of things. We all know what IBB represent, no wonder both of them are founding members of PDP. I would have believed Ekweme if he had given tangible explanation as to how $56,000 found its way into his house. That money in today's equivalent is about $56 million or there about. Ekweme is CORRUPT same with IBB
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Aksonman: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

CHOI....this man will kill us oooo! My brother, YOU ARE LIE MOHAMMED in the flesh, no doubt.

APCCCCCC......CHEI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Princewill1(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2014
It is a classic case of a tribal and religious fanatic

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by warrior01: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
A man kills or is accused of murder, he is held in Prison on awaiting trial, government changed and a Kangaroo Corrupt Government came onboard and FREE every suspected fraudulent Officials and convicted ones. This is the true story of things. We all know what IBB represent, no wonder both of them are founding members of PDP. I would have believed Ekweme if he had given tangible explanation as to how $56,000 found its way into his house. That money in today's equivalent is about $56 million or there about. Ekweme is CORRUPT same with IBB

Do you see how shameless you are. How long was Ekwueme ( a nation' vice president) held in prison without trial? An innocent man that went into government and came out poorer.

10 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by warrior01: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Aksonman:

CHOI....this man will kill us oooo! My brother, YOU ARE LIE MOHAMMED in the flesh, no doubt.

APCCCCCC......CHEI.

Don't mind them. APC teaching satan how to lie since the beginning of creation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Aksonman: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
yemaldo:
There were dozens of former governors, ministers, business
people of Muslim Hausa-Fulani origin who were similarly jailed
by the Buhari regime. Just a few examples:
1. Umar Dikko, a Muslim Hausa Fulani scion and arguably the
most influential northern politician at the time, was
unprecedentedly pursued up to his UK hiding place, abducted by
the Nigerian security agents, bundled and literally 'boxed' and
almost got smuggled back to Nigeria - to account for his alleged
corruption during the Shagari regime.
2. Isyaku Rabiu, arguably one of the richest ever Hausa Fulani
businessmen, and one of the most highly respected Islamic
scholars as well (he is indeed one of the leading Tijaniyya
Sheikhs in West Africa), was not only thrown to jail at the time
but even got one of his legs reportedly broken by the security
agents in the process of his arrest, probably after his hundreds
of supported tried to prevent him from being arrested.
3. Another super-rich northern businessman in Kaduna, late A
Haruna Dan-ja, also a Muslim Hausa Fulani, was equally
arrested and thrown into jail (both Sheikh Isyaku Rabiu and
Danja were allegedly implicated in corrupt practices that were
considered harmful to the national economy, such as misuse of
import licences, hoarding of essential commodities, etc.).
4. Late Sabo Bakin Zuwa, a former governor of Kano state, was
sentenced to 300 years in jail WITH HARD LABOUR by a Kaduna
military tribunal, after which he was rumoured to have 'begged'
the tribunal for more years, saying that 'mere 300 years' were not
enough! LOL
5. A prominent businessman of Katsina origin, a Hausa-Fulani
Muslim, who had been allegedly aiding and abetting cross-
border smuggling between Nigeria and Niger for many years prior
to the coming of the Buhari regime, and who was so well
connected in the country, had to hide in the ceiling of his house
when security agents swooped his home in the dead hours of the
night; they evacuated all his family members and spent hours
looking for him. He eventually had to run to the Republic of Niger
where he took refuge!
6. A very influential former ambassador of Kaduna state origin, a
Hausa Muslim, is STILL living in the capital of a Western country,
apparently too traumatized and frightened to return to Nigeria,
having been implicated in a massive corruption case back then.
Like in the cases of Southern politicians, almost all of the
northern Hausa-Fulani politicians jailed during Buhari regime
were NEVER FREED until AFTER the Buhari regime was
overthrown. The fugitives among them also never returned until
after the overthrow of the Buhari's government (a few never
returned to date!). Whoever is old, enlightened and honest
enough should know all this, as it was very much a public
knowledge.
In fact, immediately after the ouster of the Buhari regime,
hundreds of friends, relatives and business associates of Sheikh
Isyaku Rabiu trooped to his Kano residence and started frenzied
celebrations and special prayers in anticipation of the release of
their billionaire Sheikh.
What many people in the South do not seem to know is the fact
that the corrupt among the Hausa Fulani Muslim elite hate and
fear a Buhari government as much as the Christian bigots and
tribalists would hate it, but for different reasons. While the latter
group hate Buhari for nothing other than sheer religious bigotry
and incurable tribalism, the former fear the general because they
know very well that it would never be business as usual for them
under a Buhari-led government - being a Muslim and a Hausa-
Fulani would NOT shield anyone of them from being held
accountable!

The question here is about President Shagari and Vice President Ekuweme-why was former placed on house arrest and the later left to rot in prison?

Was any illegal money ever found on Ekuweme as alleged by Buhari and his co travellers?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Sibabasibaba1: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for agreeing that Buhari is a Boko Haram sponsor. Let us now ask the corrupt criminal coup plotter, Buhari, where he kept the so called $56,000 he found in Ekwueme's house as he could not find the liver to try Ekwueme after 20 months. This even more ridiculous given that Ekwueme was about the first politician to be arrested when Buhari illegally seized power. If he found the evidence to try those that were arrested later, I wonder why he could not try Ekwueme after 20 months. For 20 months he was still building a case against Ekwueme. This your alibi as ridiculous as it is pathetic.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Sibabasibaba1: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Ekwueme didn't need to prove anything. The onus was on the corrupt coup plotter to prove Ekwueme's guilt in either a law court or a tribunal. But because he had no evidence, he was ashamed to charge Ekwueme.

Even at that, Ekwueme was not given any opportunity to prove his innocence. That opportunity could only come in the law court or tribunal but he was not taken there, another indication of Buhari's propensity for abusing innocent people's fundamental human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by larryUG(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
pls help me ask ur boss y he jailed ekwueme and left shagari, or better still try to create a lie as u have always done.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Aksonman: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

HAAAAAAAAAA...BARCANISTA- you are an abomination. Equating IBB with Ekuweme in order to justify Buhari's stupidity? Tufia!

7 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
I use to respect your sense of judgment and intelligent response to many political debates here but with this comment I am disappointed with your response but I believe you can do better than this. My own question is what happen to the money recovered from Ekwueme

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
Published Jan 21, 1984 Let us analyse this carefullu.

Jailed for 2 months without trial. Jailed on trumped up charges, why the did Justice Uwaifo panel free him?? My friend Buhari is hard to sell. You don't even know much about the product you re selling. Have a nice day
Re: Why Did Buhari Jail VP Ekuweme But Place President Shagari Under House Arrest? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:
Published Jan 21, 1984 Let us analyse this carefullu.

Jailed for 20 months without trial. Jailed on trumped up charges, why the did Justice Uwaifo panel free him?? My friend Buhari is hard to sell. You don't even know much about the product you re selling. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! / Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime / Pelumi Olajengbesi: ₦20 Million APC Chairmanship Form Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.