Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] (15701 Views)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Jerry2i(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
I was here.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
May God punish all of them, it shall not be well with those who want JONATHAN 2 fail.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nehemiah459(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
GOOD-Morning
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Rhozabeth(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
QMark:
Na now dem wake up?

Bro u are on point! U took the word right out of my 'hand'!
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
No need na. Mk una keep on to dey watch. By d time north turn new mogadishu una head go correct. Dem no teach man na
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Tonylyte(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
This PDP/APC shiit is getting taken too far to be honest. Do you realize there are so PDP governors in the north? What have they done?

Must you all attempt to shift blame on the opposition at all cost?
Do u see them blaming gej for their own incompetency like their apc counterparts?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Kadejo(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
I wonder if dis sect of slowpoke gov were not on dis planet. So dey just decided to collaborate, since 2009 wen dis mess started, after dey av played politics wit d lives of innocent nigerians. Non of der own children av been trapped n killed in dis. But see 2015, dey want to return again. You are all in trouble. GOD will strike ur family n avenge d blood of d innocent people on u so-called Northern Governors.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by VcStunner(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
I really appreciate this thread.... This is where d northerners thru der leaders show us once more how ignorant and daft they are!. Why would nigeria not be ebola free? When d first cases met stiff resistance called civilization and literacy. How could Yar' adua of all presidents able to stop militancy? Because the people had a purpose, a reason! Nigeria moves up in d south and keeps going down in d north. I hate northern leaders! And I hate ther followers the more!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by codeworks(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
I read the msg
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Guyman02: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2014
Good morning Northern Governors, na now una dey wake up when others don dey close shop after the days business for market.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2014
I don't need to comment
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Bsc(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2014
Most cnt solve the problem in their state ...what brain hv dey gat to combat a bigger problem? Genocide is going on everyday in Nasarawa state.. Look after d dialogue , most of dem will go bk to boko haram and reveal d strategy discussed...
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by lekkie073(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2014
election is around the corner......every governor is now playing holy holy.....
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by silverprince413(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2014
These people keep on decieving us

Diaris god o
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by arsetalks(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2014
Tonylyte:

Do u see them blaming gej for their own incompetency like their apc counterparts?
Okay. Let's take this up. Which APC governor has blamed GEJ for their own incompetency?

Provide exact quote from a reliable media outlet. Let's do this.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Betboss(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
a welcomed development
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Wefiak1414(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
they are not serious. We shall see, they are joking, shhhhhh because their election is drawing here. Forget them my man their belle no good.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Torkwase1(f): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
What are these govs saying Don't collaborate o, wait until they render your land desolate. Its just unfortunate the innocent are suffering for your messed up handling of this insurgency.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by MaleoPearls(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2014
Can a devil cast out another devil?
SMH
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by deletrue: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Making a little sense now. If only Buhari, Atiku and other core Islamists will cooperate. These core muslems are living up down. They believe that when they increase the intensity of the killing and blame it on GEJ, then there is the possibility of compelling Nigerians to hate, speak against GEJ and at the end GEJ will resign. Foolish and uncultured northerners. Have they, in the history of humanity, ever come across any leader or president removed automatically because of torrorist attacks?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by McSpark: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Tonylyte(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
Okay. Let's take this up. Which APC governor has blamed GEJ for their own incompetency?

Provide exact quote from a reliable media outlet. Let's do this.
Is this a rhetorical question or u truely want answer from me? Are u not in this country? It will be childish of me to go dig informations concerning apc gov'rs on their blames of gej for been incompetence in curtailing the boko haram menace, when such information is not far from your reach, it is even flying around nairaland here....it will be really childish of me to do so... I am an adult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Litmus: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
It wont work if they're not the cause and then people will say that it didn't work because they're not genuinely collaborating. The political class should collaborate by all means and they should really speak with one united voice in relation to this Bokoharm terrorism in order to undermine the influence of people sowing ethnic, religious and regional divisions online by appropriating these difficulties to forward their own agenda.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by lbgr8t1993: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
After all these days na today wey northerns wan get small sense.as e don dey their door step.Nigeria nd politics na waaa ooooooo. grin[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by scribble: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
bleep them real good
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Funniez: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Northern governors, una gud morning o

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by arsetalks(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2014
Tonylyte:

Is this a rhetorical question or u truely want answer from me? Are u not in this country? It will be childish of me to go dig informations concerning apc gov'rs on their blames of gej for been incompetence in curtailing the boko haram menace, when such information is not far from your reach, it is even flying around nairaland here....it will be really childish of me to do so... I am an adult.
The onus is on you to proof your claim, it is not my duty to proof your right. It yours.

Do it. It is not rhetorical. I mean it.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by FOLLOWJESUS: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2014
Thank GOD if their eyes have open now.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by koolg: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2014
did boko haram just start or did they just kidnap the girls or did they just start killing people or is elections around the corner.
useless people. they're only useful to themselves. very selfish state and federal governments
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by fishkaveli(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2014
qυєѕтισηѕ σηℓу ησтнєʀηαηz ċαη αηѕωєʀ

ιѕ вιℓℓ α gαтє?

"" gєσʀgє α вυѕн??

"" тιgєʀ α ωσσɗ?

"" мαʀк α ƒιѕн??

"" ɗємвα α вαʀ?

"" ʝєт α ℓєє?

"" тωσ α ƒαċє??

""ʝσηαтнαη α gσσɗℓυċк

вαċк тσ ɗ qυєѕтιση....... ηαн ησω ɗιѕ єуєѕ σρєη, уєує ѕєт σƒ ƒιƒυℓ, кυтυмα вυʀυвαн

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Grills NNPC Director 11 Times Over Swap Deals / Boko Haram Kills 27 In Fresh Monguno Bombing - PUNCH / Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.