Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] (15700 Views)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by AJOT99(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
I hope so
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Youngzedd(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
They are just waking up from their slumber.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Chamber10(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Are they just waking up to their responsibility? Are they tired of blaming Goodluck and pointing accusing fingers on him. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some of them. How can someone from SS come all the way to NE and use your own children to destabilize your region. That thinking is mumuology of the highest order. Stay there and watch the monster you created destroy your region while other regions are making progress.

#Lagosforlife

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Reference(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Right step. There is simply no military solution to this problem. Only fools will think otherwise. They are Nigerians. Make them stakeholders. Bring them them back.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by gratieao: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Boko Haram will not agree
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Trailblazer1(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Good move...........

Just the governors alone? Where are the Northern Elders Forum?
Bunch of hypocrites deceiving themselves.

Even Alex Badeh the CDS, with all the military in his command couldn't even save his town. What's the guarantee that a northern president will be the messiah?

Truth:
When the north are ready to end bokoharam, bokoharam will become history.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by pacoubah(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2014
Lolzzz.somtimes nigerians ar very funny.they shuld knw dt without der collabo der is nt FG cn achiev.they shuld hv kept blaming GEJ til der houses ar burnt down to ashes. WAKE UPPPPPP Northerners

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by erico2k2(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2014
Wow for once BH is bein mentioned and nobody abused GEJ or call GEJ clueless.deris God ohhh 4 sure

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2014
[size=15pt]Igba yi laro, ta'rugbo nsukun omo[/size]
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Tonylyte(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
The onus is on you to proof your claim, it is not my duty to proof your right. It yours.

Do it. It is not rhetorical. I mean it.
To put u in one or two research i wount give u link....we all know the gov'r and the party he belong to that was crying to the media that the nigerian army was ill-armed and ill-motivated by the federal govt. Instead of him to look for ways to support the fg in curtailing the bh menace, he went to the media and started crying about fgs incompetent in arming and motivating the nigerian army.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by cupidhero(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
i swear the whole ish worries me more than it worries these governors even though i reside in the south,would enlist anyday if a total war broke out between nigeria and BH fighters. so these means the northern governors where not trying very hard in the fight against the insurgents.. SMH. The elite remain safe while the common man is been killed daily. chukwu lekwa umu ghi.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by BonnyF(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by arsetalks(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tonylyte:

To put u in one or two research i wount give u link....we all know the gov'r and the party he belong to that was crying to the media that the nigerian army was ill-armed and ill-motivated by the federal govt. Instead of him to look for ways to support the fg in curtailing the bh menace, he went to the media and started crying about fgs incompetent in arming and motivating the nigerian army.
I am not going to take you serious any more. You simply only need to provide links backing up your claims but have refused. It proves your so called fact is baselesss.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
I cant stop laughing at these Northern Oligarchs. What a child sees standing on a ladder is what an adult sees lying down. Destiny can be delayed, eventually, the progressive southerners will some day achieve our WESTERN loving way of lives and the Islamic North will achieve their much sort for Sharia Dynasty.

When you pick up a hot charcoal with the aim of throwing at someone, guess who gets burnt first. A certain someone says the country will be made ungovernable, and a certain someone said that monkeys and baboons will soak in blood, and for shizzle its happening life and direct.

If and only if our western brothers can see the greater vision a certain someone got when he proclaimed the birth of the certain country, that was still-birthed by the ammo of a certain so-called Black Scorpion.

Tomorrow will tell, in the end, I respect who we are as Nigerians, but I respect more the western ideals that gave us the opportunity to be better.

Buhari, Atiku, Ibrahim Babangida, Babangida Aliyu, Danjuma, Abdul Salam Abubakar - Whether you have private jets or not, you will not be welcomed in Southern Nigeria when the chips are down. Put your fucking house in order, stop fueling chaos and blaming the President.

When it boils, it will evaporate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by manutdadex(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
lacasa:
They should first of all act n' not talk

After over a hundred thousand are murdered?.

Boody hypocrites!

Thay r the primary probleem of the North!
all the past leaders of northern states shud b jailed and even nothern ex president who tut their people is nt worthy of being educated! All dis while they wanted to use dem for their personal gains, dats y education was nt encouraged!

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Tonylyte(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
I am not going to take you serious any more. You simply only need to provide links backing up your claims but have refused. It proves your so called fact is baselesss.
I know apc-lites like you hates the truth. U will never admit the truth....even if i punched your face u wount admit i did, provided gej doesnt return to the office cometh 2015.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
shollynoob:
[size=15pt]Igba yi laro, ta'rugbo nsukun omo[/size]
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by arsetalks(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tonylyte:

I know apc-lites like you hates the truth. U will never admit the truth....even if i punched your face u wount admit i did, provided gej doesnt return to the office cometh 2015.
You are having a laugh innit? You made a claim, ascertain it, you won't then go around to tag me APC-lite.

That's you PDP/GEJ fans' pastime.
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by macolino(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
so much drama...they are tired of blaming gej..watching with keen intrest, sipping my mokaiet
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Tonylyte(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
arsetalks:
You are having a laugh innit? You made a claim, ascertain it, you won't then go around to tag me APC-lite.

That's you PDP/GEJ fans' pastime.
Was i wrong? Are you not in partisan with the apc?
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by juvewalex(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Medicine after death .....
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by philiancoop(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
So before they have been collaborating with boko haram to fight federal government but it's now vis vasa
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gambari slaves come defend ur masters now!

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by soroibeNwaigwe: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na now una day break?
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by candidbabe(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
No way,
they should relax and blame GEJ for their predicament, useless set of clowns.

GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Ahmeduana(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
SirHouloo:
Why now? Make dem dey fight Jonathan now like say they are not closer to the masses. Seeing Fayose resolving a riot that could lead to something else yesterday in Ifaki speaks better on this. Where were they when this insurgency started small? Anyway, I am not surprised, they are all used to being absolutely dependent on Federal government for everything.
UNA DEY HEAR TALK? THAT BOKO HARAM ARE NO LONGER TERRORIST THAT THEY ARE REBELS. Wonderful surprises!!
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by frodobee: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Amaechi see your life! Chai, even an aboki Aliyu could outsmart you.
My is not the same man Amaechi partied with before jumping, now same person is joining hands with GEJ to rid Nigeria of BH. It is a welcome, very welcome news, yet in all these I pity Amaechi- #he is finished.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by omixtolu(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Na Today?
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Vicotex(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
Where is BARCANISTA
I no tell una say this guy na suspect b4

Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Vicotex(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ahmeduana:

UNA DEY HEAR TALK? THAT BOKO HARAM ARE NO LONGER TERRORIST THAT THEY ARE REBELS. Wonderful surprises!!
oga who tell you dis one?
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by ojialo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
those idiots who find pleasure in insulting our president will not talk now but quickly condemn him for securing himself ahead of today's events
Re: Northern Governors To Collaborate With FG To Defeat Boko Haram [waking Up] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
So they are feeling the heat now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Hit Maiduguri / How FIRS Plans To Generate N4.9Trillion To finance 2016 Budget / Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.