Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50144 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Boyooosa(m): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
abegi make we hear word...more than 50 children die every fucken day in this country but who cares?...NOBODY!!!
i care .... what do you mean by NOBODY cares, their families care too! may be they did not fok one of ur siblings up, i blive dats why your instinct is shallow. sorry not ot insult you, but to reflect my annoyance with your fake comment.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Yes
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by boss1310(m): 4:45am On Nov 13, 2014
winner01:
when I read comments from people like you, I weep for Nigeria.....Look at my previous comments and tell me if u can find any support for buhari, apc or whatever...I'm a supporter of Nigeria and I'm just tired of insincerity from the govt....I don't care abt apc,pdp,apga whatever, I only care about nigeria and humanity.....thousands upon thousands of
yes you didnt mention any party yet the way you were are ease bad mouthing those who made a comment about an elected president and his opponents suggests the team you are playing for,i didn't see you do the same to those who wrote against the president or did you.if you really love nigeria then you should know that jonathan is not your enemy but those who insisted there will be no peace in this country because a southerner is at the helms of affairs yes he is the president and chief security officer but he can't do it alone he needs help from the common man like you(who only help to him is to call him clueless)to the governor of a state.i never heard people complain about what the governors of those affected states have been doing being they are closer to the actions and the people,they robbed my cousin last week may be i will blame jonathan abi.
Back to the topic i want you to know that jonathan is a citizen of this country and have the rights to declare his candidacy(same way you have rights of expression here)even when blood thirsty hooligans wants him not to do so and thats what is argued here.as for the people campaigning for the presidency only jonathan looks credible than others am not saying he is better than all Nigerians but he is better than his opponents we all are Nigerians and we know it.but to use words SIMILAR to yours(cos i ve overgrown using those american wannabe curse words,i call them teenage words)i dont care about jonathan,buhari,atiku and the rest they are all politicians but i care about my beloved country Nigeria and if we will have a presidential election next year there is no better candidate than the sitting president,shey you dey hear am.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by staymore: 5:16am On Nov 13, 2014
The plan of the APC to frustrate the declaration didn't work.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Buhari declared....No bomb blast. Kwankwanso declared.....No bomb blast. Atiku Declared.... No bomb Blast. 24 Hrs to GEJ's Declaration there was a bomb Blast! who is fooling who in This country??
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by winner01(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2014
boss1310:

yes you didnt mention any party yet the way you were are ease bad mouthing those who made a comment about an elected president and his opponents suggests the team you are playing for,i didn't see you do the same to those who wrote against the president or did you.if you really love nigeria then you should know that jonathan is not your enemy but those who insisted there will be no peace in this country because a southerner is at the helms of affairs yes he is the president and chief security officer but he can't do it alone he needs help from the common man like you(who only help to him is to call him clueless)to the governor of a state.i never heard people complain about what the governors of those affected states have been doing being they are closer to the actions and the people,they robbed my cousin last week may be i will blame jonathan abi.
Back to the topic i want you to know that jonathan is a citizen of this country and have the rights to declare his candidacy(same way you have rights of expression here)even when blood thirsty hooligans wants him not to do so and thats what is argued here.as for the people campaigning for the presidency only jonathan looks credible than others am not saying he is better than all Nigerians but he is better than his opponents we all are Nigerians and we know it.but to use words SIMILAR to yours(cos i ve overgrown using those american wannabe curse words,i call them teenage words)i dont care about jonathan,buhari,atiku and the rest they are all politicians but i care about my beloved country Nigeria and if we will have a presidential election next year there is no better candidate than the sitting president,shey you dey hear am.
so those people who insisted on causing violence are now greater than the commander in chief of the armed forces according to you, or some1 who condones numerous scandals, who gulps billion of dollars giving lame excuses,....is obviously not my friend or the friend of any Nigerian....so if I don't support jonathan, I automatically am in support of apc or other parties abi, or he needs help from me to end phcn problem or to provide jobs for millions of nigerian graduates.....all these just shows how smart you are....
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by boss1310(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2014
winner01:
so those people who insisted on causing violence are now greater than the commander in chief of the armed forces according to you, or some1 who condones numerous scandals, who gulps billion of dollars giving lame excuses,....is obviously not my friend or the friend of any Nigerian....so if I don't support jonathan, I automatically am in support of apc or other parties abi, or he needs help from me to end phcn problem or to provide jobs for millions of nigerian graduates.....all these just shows how smart you are....
Nigeria have these problems even before he was there.and there is something i want to tell you whether you blv it or not.there can never be an end to human suffering by any govt in the whole world if you are outside this country or doing business abroad you will know this.nobody will be able to solve all the problem of this whole country not jonathan or the man after him
not even you if you are elected,that being said.
like i kept telling you based on the thread we are discussing on or my post which you quoted and insulted me,jonathan is the best candidate out of those that were presented and he has every right to declare his candidacy.as a smarter person you of all people should know that.
i ve witnessed more regimes and president tenures in this country than you ,i live in this country and responsible for my young family.i believe i know the hardships you mentioned more than you but i will be the last to insult you for your beliefs even if it doesn't make sense to me cos am bigger than that
.if u are really angry about your president make sure you cast your vote on election day.shikena
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Fellonigerians: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2014
What if there are explosions everyday, as it has been this week, when will he declare??

No need to postpone... Nigerians should just make sure their feelings show at the polls... Either you vote for him or you dont...
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by nuzira: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
to Mi i think mr president shld nt av went for d campain in shrt dis man shld step dwn.nigeria is turning another tin,bt I knw soon
er we will find peace.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by danbo10: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
this wunaa nigeria president sai a slow
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by yasaa(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
I think GEJ was very insensitive to have done that. Just a day after 50 students were butchered by some mad and evil suicide bomber. And despite the pressure from his party stalwarts to postpone the celebration GEJ went ahead with it in a lavish jamboree which was marked with joyous songs and shokie dances. How insensitive! What even added salt to the wound was the mindless and irresponsible statement that President vomited at the occasion. Here him out "anyone can die but life must continue, Nigeria will not stop" And the ironic theme was "Nigerians first and Nigerians always" Haba! Did the PDP ever truly consider the people as their first and always? I wonder whether "anyone can die but life must continue" is the Jonathanians new campaign slogan...
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Obiwannn: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?

Yes, he should! But it should have been a sober declaration!! Not one of so much fanfare

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Restructuring: Northern Leaders Root For 12-State Structure / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.