Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (50148 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Niger Delta Militants Threaten War Should Jonathan Lose Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Iykopee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yeske2:
GEJ hasn't deemed it fit to even visit and commensurate with IDPs in Yola or Maiduguri, travelling to Ouagadougou on peace mission while Nigeria he promised to protect burns, Maiha was taken over last night by the insurgents, yet no statement from the presidency. Kids killed yesterday and our president is busy on campaigning for 2015.
Gwoza and Mubi are forgotten already, next is Yola, Makurdi down to Enugu(God forbid) and our president doesn't care.
Remember King Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

^^^ U shudn't show them clemency now as they face the worst hit. When ihejirika was dealing with the ragtag group mercilessly, who screamed GENOCIDE?

5 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by philips70(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:
How many People died in Nigeria yesterday? How many will die tomorrow and next week. Should this nation stop functioning because people are dying?

True, even if you or any TAN member die just like the ones that died in Liberation Stadium during his first campaign GEJ will not give a damn. After all no amount of blood is worth his ambition like he said.

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Btruth: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Declaring for him is putting the final nail into his coffin....lol. Bye bye Mr President, your people are waiting for your arrival in Otuoke. Thank you for your service to the nation....lol.

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by seunlayi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by thaoriginator: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pigs everywhere! PDP : producing pigs since '99!

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by General2: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why not? When he's using it to achieve his political ambition. I wonder why everyday GEJ is about to do something, a day to that very event innocent soul most be killed. Forinstance, Nyanya bombing, Chibok girls abduction, all this tragic incidence happened a day to his visit Kano to receive decamped Kano politians. Now look at yesterday's tragedy (GSSS Potiskum, Yobe State). And none of the tragedies prevent or force him from going ahead with what he plans to do, despite the grief that the families, friends & relatives of the victims are going through. WAS'T COINCIDENCE OR CONSPIRACY

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by shizzleStar: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
And the lamentation continues.....

....and yet another senseless thread by a janjawiiid apostle

Iddiota cheesygrin

5 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by darlenese(f): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
I guess u too should be on your mourning clothes, Shebi u are a Nigerian!

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Neatboy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?

Wow! You are now thinking the way Northern politicians who orchestrated the boko haram wanted you to think--- that GEJ is the bad guy and he doesn't care. So, he should postpone it and the next time again you'll still ask him to postpone it again if your brothers up north repeat their bombings. So, when will be the right time if bombings and kidnapping happen everyday?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by uyplus(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
You lie, attempts have been made in the south.
stop the rant, you asswipe.. pls tell me a credible opposition candidate in APC. Is it tambuwal, atiku, kwankwaso, rochas, tinubu &hs cohorts??You nva sim to knw dt ds nation called Ngr wld b all ova if GEJ loses this election.. cos by the time militants begin to blow up oil installations, the mainstay of our economy Wich is crude oil wld b non-existent. Then yur sponsors wld go broke, u lose your job, n wld b bck to d labour market. ApC ishie aki... So GEJ shdnt declare because da corrupt northern elites r backing da rising spate of insurgency. In their hometown?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Princewill1:
Pls point of correction,I aint a paid agent,check my records.I'm supporting him base on personal convictions and I'm angered by lies made against him here.Finally U are the one who really need to grow up for not being matured enough to know the real reasons behind what is happening in the country today.

Stupidity is not being $tupid.

Stupidity is when you don't know you are $tupid.

But I'm sure you are not suffering from stupidity cos you know deep down in your skull how $tupid you are.

Cirmuell stop being indifferent

1 Like

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by atlwireles: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
philips70:

True, even if you or any TAN member die just like the ones that died in Liberation Stadium during his first campaign GEJ will not give a damn. After all no amount of blood is worth his ambition like he said.

Because Nigeria is bigger than all of us. Something most you rodents in APC cannot understand.

5 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Lordlexyy: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Such a pity that we have lost human feelings in this country on the altar of self seeking. Human lost mean nothing to those who are bent on retaining power. I think those who make unprintable remarks about how northerners kill their people to stop Gej bid are the worst kind of people we have. The fundamental duty of any gov't is to provide security irrespective of who constitute the insecurity, failure to reassure your citizens that right and privilege, is self indicting. I feel so much ashame going through posts of folks who have been bedeviled with hate and resentment and therefore are comfortable watching and hearing of death, yet urging the President to pay no attention. To me, that's the height babarism anyone can exhibit.

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Popemax(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=sneezeemek post=27919674]But is very sensitive for Rochas to declara some hours after d bombing....nd I guess we all heard his speach? "he indeed promised to bring trailer loads of money" that formed d speech of a presidential aspirant, am anxiously waiting to see any Of them come up with executive blueprint, tell us what u want to do for us if voted in, only God know how long I will wait, all they do is to the media nd insult d office of d presidency,they can't make a full page statement without swearing nd insulting the no1 citizen d very seat that supposed to be. respected by all, seriously that's not how to be an opposition, in a demoratic dispensation! Opposition is very good but a valid opposition.am opposition that can positively challenge d ruling party! Put pdp nd apc aside I will go for pdp not bcus they re super good but bcus apc is not any better, nd d devil I knw is better than the angel I don't know[This Is lOvEly

4 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by TBD(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
This is the height of insensitivity on the part of of president - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, just a day after almost 50 children lost their lives due to an attack by Boko haram, our dear president is declaring for a second term. Shouldn't he have postponed this campaign to at least commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives?
that is to tell you the kind of leader we have in this country his Goodluck is really bad luck to the enter nation, but he will fail by God grace.
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by atlwireles: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
duni04:

Very stupîd and insensitive post.

Insensitive to Shekau and his supporters. angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
APC thought blowing up the country will stop GEJ. But I say no. Let them keep killing themselves, GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by teeghurl(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
Isn't it a shame that the so called masterminds are incapable of being apprehended and are free to bomb any where at any time under the watchful eyes of the commander in chief? I really can't wrap my head around this kind of situation, insurgents are having a field day and the government is incapable of arresting the situation? this is crazy!
really crazy
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by MovingMax: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
@ op so, because there was bomb blast, Gej should' nt have declared for 2015. Meaning that bombing is a tactics implored to force him not to declare? This has failed. Pls go to your plan B. We are waiting

6 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by san316(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
If i am a PDP supporter, Iwould say why not? Going ahead with the declaration is to make a statement that regardless of what they do, the government cant be brought to its knees. The APChit should go and die and the northerners can continue killing themselves.

If I were APC I would say this is the height of impunity insensitivity and cluelessness. It shows that the government doesn't care about it's citizens. We must end this cluelessness by voting out PDP come 2015.

If I were a concerned Nigerian, I would say it is unwise for the president to go ahead with the declaration. By the way, you don't have to organize an elaborate declaration before running for an office. It Is only fair that he either postpones or do it on a low key. When will our leaders learn?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by bendeco(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:
You lie, attempts have been made in the south.
Attempt u called it na....hwmany time hv dey succeed...u dnt mk any point dude!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by duni04(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^ U shudn't show them clemency now as they face the worst hit. When ihejirika was dealing with the ragtag group mercilessly, who screamed GENOCIDE?
You guys will always find something stupîd to say, even when someone is trying to knock some sense into you. I tire o!
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by firstolalekan(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
jonaDÀFT
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by davies123: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
egift:
[img]http://abujade.files./2014/04/jonathandancingkano.jpg[/img]

Jonathan has always been insensitive - It will be surprising if today is different.

When they was a blast in Abuja, many Boys burnt and over 200 girls abducted in Chibok - Dr. Ebelemi Jonathan was in Kano to showcase is infamous dancing skills, by rock the world of this woman for the world to see.

Well done! You don try now go and collect your allowance for the days job....

But be aware that your hand is stained with blood of the innocent as much as your pay masters as long as u continue to support their agenda

6 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by iluvweed(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bros G na real yeye man..... grin grin grin grin

presidential style teleprompter..................The new Jonathan SWAG..... tongue

All the teleprompter rehearsals must not waste like that....if you like BLOW otuke grammer school...... grin grin grin

Obama wannabe....... tongue

GEJ till we get sense.... grin grin grin

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Suarezilla(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Wrong and insensitive move! But its been Done! Not like he needs our votes to win! He got Inec in his hands! What can we really do? My opinion? He Shud have showed sympathy to the families but does he REALLY care? No! Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by dguyindcorner(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=Firefire post=27921525][/quote]

after 5yrs? dey deceive yourself
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by mrofficial(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
I DON'T GIVE A DAMÑ *In Jonathan's voice*
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by duni04(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
atlwireles:

Insensitive to Shekau and his supporters. angry angry angry angry angry
So those school children that died in yobe yesterday were Shekau supporters? All the people that have died in Mubi and Damboa, Gombe and Maiduguri were Shekau supporters?
Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:

What else do you expect from an animal in human skin like Fela said?

The antics of that fedora hat wearing weasel isn't shocking to me anymore. I've been on this forum for two years, and for two years, this man has proven over and over again, that he is basically everything you don't want in a leader. He's unintelligent, inarticulate, visionless with no direction and poor judgement, utterly corrupt, uneducated etc..

However, I can't wish him nothing but "Goodluck" with his 2nd term agenda. Nigerians deserve a GEJ, till there can be a collective awakening, that will enable the folks rally around one another to demand a top-down change. And a complete overhaul of the system that has kept the people in a perpetual state of misery, and in abyss.

Anyway, to the tinfoil hat brigade of political jobbers and those suffering from acute Stockholm Syndrome: don't quote me, if you do, you won't get a reply. cool

5 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by tonte(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
the declaration date had been planned for a long time, you cannot allow insurgents to hold the country to ransome, you give them psychological edges when you do that, he however remembered to observe a moment of silence for them

firstEVA:

6 Likes

Re: Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? by NobleG1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
firstEVA:

Jona won't care even if one million children are slaughtered in one day under his watch. He only cares about strengthening his grip on the presidency and the treasury.

Nigerians shouldn't complain about their incompetent and thieving political "leaders", because we let them do what they want!

They politicians usually bride nigerians to get their votes during election with mere jollof rice, bags of rice and satchets of water. Shame on Nigerians. You sell your future over jollof rice!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. / New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking / Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.