Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? (2851 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yes u heard well.i lied to him that I am pregnant...I didnt have any intention fkr that but it was missunderstanding..coz at beggining I thought I am pregnant n then I told him n later after few months I couldnt find d way to tell him n he discover jt by himself coz I didnt have stomack...as I said this was not my plan...in general I do all for this guy.i cook.i clean I .k help him even financialy..n I am always patient with him n always dp what he wants...WILL HE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Beg him well well naaa.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by swagwu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
If he dnt 4giv u i will tongue
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by faithugo64(f): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
op you do his washing,cooking and even assist him financially??hmm you already turned yourself into a housewife,how sure are you that he is going to marry you afterall?

You told him you were pregnant,because you thought you were?? What happened to all the home pregnancy tests in the market??

And you allowed your lie to linger for months?? What were you thinking??

This sounds like a c.o.c.k and bull story to me

err op let me go and urinate,i will come back and answer your question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by pweetixandy: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ehen now! He will forgive u,he will forgive u because u cooked for him,he will forgive u becos u washed his clothes,he will forgive u becos u gave him acess to ur body,he will forgive u becos u gave him money, So why are u still asking us if he will forgive u
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ada so you were not really pregnant?

and you have the guts to come online and ask if I will forgive you?

well I may just pm me
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Y beggin for forgiveness?
The guy wil be happy instead.
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
faithugo64:
op you do his washing,cooking and even assist him financially??hmm you already turned yourself into a housewife,how sure are you that he is going to marry you afterall?

You told him you were pregnant,because you thought you were?? What happened to all the home pregnancy tests in the market??

And you allowed your lie to linger for months?? What were you thinking??

This sounds like a c.o.c.k and bull story to me

err op let me go and urinate,i will come back and answer your question.
Yes I know u r right about it all...but I just didnt have courage to tell him...n I didnt have any plan to lie to him about it or anything but just didnt have d courage to tell him n then later it was even worse....Bout domestic work u r so right...d worst thing is he never apreciated anything I do for him..he always complaining...
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
pweetixandy:
Ehen now! He will forgive u,he will forgive u because u cooked for him,he will forgive u becos u washed his clothes,he will forgive u becos u gave him acess to ur body,he will forgive u becos u gave him money, So why are u still asking us if he will forgive u
r u talking serious ?
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by luckybaddest(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
U don't need to ask if he will forgive you cos if I tell you that he will and he didn't so are you going to break it up or judge me
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by faithugo64(f): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
Yes I know u r right about it all...but I just didnt have courage to tell him...n I didnt have any plan to lie to him about it or anything but just didnt have d courage to tell him n then later it was even worse....Bout domestic work u r so right...d worst thing is he never apreciated anything I do for him..he always complaining...
op please do yourself a favour and stop doing his chores,those duties are meant to be carried out by his wife! How would you feel if at the end,he marries someone else? Please save whatever that is left of your diginity now!

yes you lied to him,explain everything to him,if he really loves you,he will understand and forgive you but if he refuses to forgive you,then its time you search for someone else,don't waste your time trying to please a guy who does not appreciate you just like you said.
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by pweetixandy: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
r u talking serious ?
I'm talking joking angry
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
pweetixandy:
I'm talking joking angry
lol ok
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
faithugo64:
op please do yourself a favour and stop doing his chores,those duties are meant to be carried out by his wife! How would you feel if at the end,he marries someone else? Please save whatever that is left of your diginity now!

yes you lied to him,explain everything to him,if he really loves you,he will understand and forgive you but if he refuses to forgive you,then its time you search for someone else,don't waste your time trying to please a guy who does not appreciate you just like you said.
thank u for ur answer...I like person that ks stright n direct like u...u r right about all..but let me ask u...can he stop loving me cox of dis lie? Or can a person stop loving for dis? N yes I did many things flr him....n dont let me say why he wanted that I am pregnant ..so that I go germany n born there so that he can get papers..thats what he told me before my lie.
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by faithugo64(f): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
thank u for ur answer...I like person that ks stright n direct like u...u r right about all..but let me ask u...can he stop loving me cox of dis lie? Or can a person stop loving for dis? N yes I did many things flr him....n dont let me say why he wanted that I am pregnant ..so that I go germany n born there so that he can get papers..thats what he told me before my lie.
op am sorry but i don't get the last part,can you please explain better?
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
You made him your priority, cook, wash and give him money yet he never appreciates.....
Sweetheart what are you doing with someone that sees and treats you like an option
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
faithugo64:
op am sorry but i don't get the last part,can you please explain better?
d last part...I said that before my lie about pregnancy he wanted to make me pregnant so that he can get papers...coz he told me to go to some rich country n deliver there so that he can get papers lile a father of d child
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by faithugo64(f): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
d last part...I said that before my lie about pregnancy he wanted to make me pregnant so that he can get papers...coz he told me to go to some rich country n deliver there so that he can get papers lile a father of d child
hmm he wanted you pregnant because he needed papers not because he loves you and is going to marry you!what if you actually got pregnant and he disappears after getting the papers,leaving you and the child? He just wants to use you as an avenue to obtain the papers he wants. Op from what you said its clear that guy has a plan and he wants to use you to achieve his plans. By the way,has he gone to see your people?
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by FLAWLES(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
faithugo64:
hmm he wanted you pregnant because he needed papers not because he loves you and is going to marry you!what if you actually got pregnant and he disappears after getting the papers,leaving you and the child? He just wants to use you as an avenue to obtain the papers he wants. Op from what you said its clear that guy has a plan and he wants to use you to achieve his plans. By the way,has he gone to see your people?
u r right....no he didnt want to go to see my people...we dont stay in same.country..but he never wanted see them..he never expressed wish..but he expressed it when hr was talking abojt mariage...then he wanted come..especialy coz of mariage..
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by faithugo64(f): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
u r right....no he didnt want to go to see my people...we dont stay in same.country..but he never wanted see them..he never expressed wish..but he expressed it when hr was talking abojt mariage...then he wanted come..especialy coz of mariage..
op,you have to be very careful

is he marrying you cus he loves you or is it cus of the papers?

Which does he talk about often,a future with you or his papers

how sure are you that he wouldn't abandon you once he has his papers?

Please answer these questions sincerely within yourself and then take a decision,i wish you the best of luck dear.
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by destante(f): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
kirikiristars:

You made him your priority, cook, wash and give him money yet he never appreciates.....
Sweetheart what are you doing with someone that sees and treats you like an option
very good question
op there is a link between how he doesn't appreciate you and whether he would forgive you. It would be easy for someone who appreciates you to forgive you over that na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by jornie(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
I do all for this guy.i cook.i clean I .k help him even financialy..n I am always patient with him n always dp what he wants...WILL HE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS
*Singing* If u ask me,na who i go ask...
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by somcherry(f): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Lies Everywhere angry
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Afrok(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Op he'll forgive U if he doesn't find out what U did to the pregnancy shocked.
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
What kind of stupid question is this one na?
what is this?
okay, here is your answer. he will forgive you and immediately propose to you and you two will live happily ever after.
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Teempakguy:
What kind of stupid question is this one na?
what is this?
okay, here is your answer. he will forgive you and immediately propose to you and you two will live happily ever after.
hahHaah I like ur irony
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
Yes u heard well.i lied to him that I am pregnant...I didnt have any intention fkr that but it was missunderstanding..coz at beggining I thought I am pregnant n then I told him n later after few months I couldnt find d way to tell him n he discover jt by himself coz I didnt have stomack...as I said this was not my plan...in general I do all for this guy.i cook.i clean I .k help him even financialy..n I am always patient with him n always dp what he wants...WILL HE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS
Wat is this one writing undecided did u attend night school ?

Bt op u can lie oo
in fact 95 % of girls in romance section re liars .
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Cholls(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
My sister yes and no I no be God
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Cholls:
My sister yes and no I no be God
I know u no be God but if u r at his place would u forgive n why? N can this lie stop him from loving me?
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by LaurelP(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
faithugo64:

U ve turned d blame to d guy
U didn't see d part she said dat she lied?
Even from d op story, you'll know she's hiding a lot from her own side.
Why's she still with d guy if she knows all dis and why did she lie to him?
Re: I Lied To My Igbo Guy That I Am Pregnant..will He Forgive Me?? by Cholls(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Europegirl24:
I know u no be God but if u r at his place would u forgive n why? N can this lie stop him from loving me?
my sister if I dey him place I swear I will not forgive and liars are bad lovers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Simple Rules That Made My Girlfriend To Leave Me / Agreement Before Sex / Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.