Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416882 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by debada(f): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I stumbled on several Kpmg threads, and I didn't see their employees dishing out certain information meant for internal consumption to the world. They hardly even comment.

I have also not seen a thread that staff come out and start discussing events that happened at their organizations AGM to the world, especially when the AGM was for some specific set of people, for certain reason. It may not be clients information, but common sense should still be applied.

True talk. However salary review is really not meant for internal consumption and was not discussed at the AGM. U cud check glassdoor and see Kpmg salary posted there by employees. U didnt see any other thing discussed right? This salary review was an issue brought up since and it just manifested. I repeat
....NO issue discussed at the AGM is stated here.
Anyway, thanks for the caution. It has been duly noted

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2015
mechbeejay:
hmmmm even up till nw nothing from PWC, i'm still hopeful sha
call them, send mails, disturb then. You should have received a feedback by now.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lordsfavour: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2015
Pls has anyone done Medicals?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lordsfavour:
Pls has anyone done Medicals?

Currently in progress. Feels weird, but nothing out of the ordinary so far
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Lordsfavour: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
sassydust:

Currently in progress. Feels weird, but nothing out of the ordinary so far

Oh thanks!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MistaBlack: 4:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Hello again guys,

Please, I need an accurate answer to this question and not assumption: what is the probability of an IT professional being posted to IT advisory or any department related to IT during/after training or what has to be done to get posted there?

Also, has anyone for October gotten mail for medicals yet? I haven't checked my spam in weeks.

Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by linked: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
MacMaster01:

I took d screenshot of number 16 to 18 numerical but I'll paste it in PWC 2016 thread grin

Dont forget to paste it oo... We are waiting...

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2015
The eagle has landed. Thank you all for being part of a fruitful journey. kiss smiley kiss

03-08-15 Day 1

Today marks the beginning of great things in our lives by God's grace.

7 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2015
30watts RealAdonye and co. Wish you all the best as you begin this new journey. See you guys in October God willing. cool
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2015
30watts:
The eagle has landed. Thank you all for being part of a fruitful journey. kiss smiley kiss

03-08-15 Day 1

Remember to come back and narrate your first day experience. See ya'll in October wink

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KolKrist: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Can sumone please update us on how it went today?

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by incredibledude: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Congrats ...
30watts:

03-08-15 Day 1

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
I don't want to believe august peeps already has so much on their hands than they can't drop by to share their "first day @ work"...biko, abeg make una come out nw
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by marqueetim(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
suspecting company policy o.cos this is surprising.
Encyclopedicon:
I don't want to believe august peeps already has so much on their hands than they can't drop by to share their "first day @ work"...biko, abeg make una come out nw
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 5:01am On Aug 05, 2015
October peeps, any medical invite yet?
Cc: ednut1 & co
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2015
marqueetim:
suspecting company policy o.cos this is surprising.

Not really. its just like the norm and aint surprised.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by KolKrist: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Not really. its just like the norm and aint surprised.[/quote]
Na wa ooo!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by sassydust(f): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
So sorry guys if we seem incommunicado, but mehn! training for me is mentally tasking so we're pretty busy trying to absorb information and get used to the environment as quickly as possible, but it's fun most times. There's a lot more to know about the company once you join though, and it's totally worth it. Guys thinking of applying, work hard and do your utmost best. Pwc is definitely the place to be.

9 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
@ Bolded, you'll be surprised how close to the truth you are..
Encyclopedicon:
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
@ Bolded, you'll be surprised how close to the truth you are..
lol, maybe now am really suprised.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2015
hello guyz august batch n others , is the medical done in a specified period let say from so so date to another ? or we are allowed to do it anytime before resumption. pls need response. thanks as I await d response.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 6:39am On Aug 09, 2015
olalekan206:
hello guyz august batch n others , is the medical done in a specified period let say from so so date to another ? or we are allowed to do it anytime before resumption. pls need response. thanks as I await d response.

Are you for October? If yes, have you gotten the medical invite?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a deadline.
I did mine the Friday before resumption.
olalekan206:
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
at juicebox haven't receive any email yet just want to prepare my mind because of some travel ish.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a deadline.
I did mine the Friday before resumption.
thanks thought u were resuming Oct too
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by juicebox: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2015
Hi sorry to bother,i have a question i would like to ask you about PWC,please is having 5 credits including Mathematics and English in one sitting among its requirements?thanks
funkystanl:
Department: Assurance
Closing date: 10-Dec-14
Reference Number: 125-NIG00073

The Company
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 26 countries and close to 8 000 people. This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.

Roles & Responsibilities
Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best..
International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.

Requirements
* Fresh Graduate
* Completed NYSC
* Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours

Additional Information
These positions are for our various Lines of Service

Visit http://www.pwc.com/ng/careers or http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.jhtml for more information.

The journey begins to the best place to work...Wish you all the best!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
agalamanyi:
Hi sorry to bother,i have a question i would like to ask you about PWC,please is having 5 credits including Mathematics and English in one sitting among its requirements?thanks
do u want to add it grin. its not
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol of cause not,its the only reason I ain't writing Kpmg,
ednut1:
do u want to add it grin. its not
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
agalamanyi:
as far as I know PwC checks for one sittin
before clearing u for the test. A family friend was affected in the last recruitment exercise. But u could try your lucky!!! policies are changeable

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.