Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416323 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
ednut1:
do u want to add it grin. its not

agalamanyi:
Hi sorry to bother,i have a question i would like to ask you about PWC,please is having 5 credits including Mathematics and English in one sitting among its requirements?thanks

This looks like a question no one thinks about. Anyways...I think it's a requirement (unwritten). The WASSCE/SSCE result is one of the documents always requested for. I think why it is not pronounced is because almost everybody has it...(in my opinion)...are there any tertiary institution that still admit and produce graduates without credits in Maths and English
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Well apparently I didn't thats why I was asking,KPMG has a policy of ONE sitting .528]

This looks like a question no one thinks about. Anyways...I think it's a requirement (unwritten). The WASSCE/SSCE result is one of the documents always requested for. I think why it is not pronounced is because almost everybody has it...(in my opinion)...are there any tertiary institution that still admit and produce graduates without credits in Maths and English[/quote]
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
funkystanl:

This looks like a question no one thinks about. Anyways...I think it's a requirement (unwritten). The WASSCE/SSCE result is one of the documents always requested for. I think why it is not pronounced is because almost everybody has it...(in my opinion)...are there any tertiary institution that still admit and produce graduates without credits in Maths and English
he actually meant one sitting. u cant use combined result ie 2 sitting in kpmg.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
ednut1:
he actually meant one sitting. u cant use combined result ie 2 sitting in kpmg.

Oh...I see...cool
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Funjosh(m): 4:59am On Aug 16, 2015
funkystanl:

yes sir, there are some tertiary institution that still admit and produce student without credit in math and english.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Encyclopedicon: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Funjosh:

yes sir, there are some tertiary institution that still admit and produce student without credit in math and english.
Me I nva hear dat b4 oo....#In Fela Anikulapo's voice#

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by topacs: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please anyone with useful info regarding PWC test for Network and system engineers held on the 17th of July 2015. thanks.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by tomtrealities: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Freest:
Pls send to reachobed@gmail.com
pls send to mike4realities2007@yahoo.com.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ericksen(m): 5:01am On Aug 25, 2015
I had to go through this thread from 1-107.....And all I can see is success stories everywhere (with few regret mails)..come October/November 2015..I will apply for PWC 2016 GT...and I pray that God should put smile on my face the way he did it for you guys.amen and congrats to the new PWC intakes.see you guys at the top .cheers! ! ;DI had to go through this thread from 1-107.....And all I can see is success stories everywhere (with few regret mails)..come October/November 2015..I will be apply for PWC 2016 GT...and I pray that God should put smile on my face the way he did it for you guys.amen and congrats to the new PWC intakes.see you guys at the top .cheers! !

13 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by itzlabode(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
Patiently waiting for November... #Grabs GMAT,SHL,DRAGNET past questions grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ericksen(m): 2:43am On Aug 26, 2015
itzlabode:
we will run the race together. .and we will be victorious!!

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by prettysassygirl(f): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
ericksen:
we will run the race together. .and we will be victorious!!
I pray

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Phumzee92: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Indeed, hard work, patience and not giving up on what u want to achieve is just the best...Read the post from the beginning to the end and I can say I am happy for all those who made it into pwc........Congrats to y'all once again....Wishing u all a wonderful stay working there. To all those who couldn't make it, never give up...The best is yet to come....To Erickson, prettysassy, itzlabode and others willing to apply for the GT application come Oct/Nov, earnestly pray we all scale tru all the stages cuz favor shall never depart from us right from the beginning of the stage to the end and by God's grace, we will all meet ourselves in PwC come August 2016....So shall it be.....

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by intrinsicniyi(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2015
Hi all!

Congratulations to the people that made it into Pwc 2015 Graduate Recruitment Edition. I passed the first test but couldn't attend the verification test due to my inability to present my discharge certificate. smiley

....Oct/Nov Pwc Graduate Recruitment Application here I come because I'll be through with NYSC by Oct'2015. grin

To the people anticipating the 2016 Recruitment, $UCC€$$ to us!!!

#Roar

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by stanley102(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Phumzee92:
Indeed, hard work, patience and not giving up on what u want to achieve is just the best...Read the post from the beginning to the end and I can say I am happy for all those who made it into pwc........Congrats to y'all once again....Wishing u all a wonderful stay working there. To all those who couldn't make it, never give up...The best is yet to come....To Erickson, prettysassy, itzlabode and others willing to apply for the GT application come Oct/Nov, earnestly pray we all scale tru all the stages cuz favor shall never depart from us right from the beginning of the stage to the end and by God's grace, we will all meet ourselves in PwC come August 2016....So shall it be.....
Amen...We shall all be successful by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by laxican: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Finally, the long wait is ova. I got a regret mail. All d best 2 u all
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by unofficial(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
laxican:

sad
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by coolchux1: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2015
itzlabode:
Guy abeg where did u get d past questions n does it have solutions? #successstoryawaits
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Hello guys, congratulations on your newly achieved feat.

I just want to know if PWC allows maths and English at a maximum of 2 SITTINGS or not ?

KPMG doesn't and i'll like to be sure if PWC does.

ednut1 funkystanl controlX et al.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
To the new guys here. Send me a pm for pwc materials if u want to pass
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Phumzee92: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
laxican:
kiss
Cheer up....The best is yet to come. Also never give up and be determined, u will surely scale tru. .....#all is well#
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by linked: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2015
thecollector:
I need those materials please.. Hw can I pm you?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phemmyB: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2015
itzlabode:

Pls how can you help me with this materials. I also need to start preparin.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by gerabest: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
pls send d materials 2me also geraldine.akunne@gmail.com or geraldineakunne@yahoo.com... God bless u!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by titosure(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls send to me to. Oyelolatolu@yahoo.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Kossyne(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
thecollector:

Pls forward the material to kossynerule@yahoo.com
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by eminado: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello, October peeps any mail for medicals yet?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Souljaboi1: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
phetty:

After a long cyber-leave...decided to resume to my most visited Nigeria blog.

I felicitate with the successful friends. I wish you a wonderful career with PwC.

As for me, I got a regret mail. No regret! PwC just wanted me to continue my career in Engineering because I got a job in late May.

My journey in PwC career pursuit has been my best. I met with wonderful and intelligent gents and ladies in the course, both physically and online. Networking starts from somewhere, somehow, I believe.

I wish to see y'all becoming professional years to come.

Omo Iya, yarn me as e dey go joor.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Hi guys, been a while just wanted to give a shout out to my PWC buddies smiley smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
MacMaster01:
Hi guys, been a while just wanted to give a shout out to my PWC buddies smiley smiley
run away man . hows plantain island na
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
ednut1:
run away man . hows plantain island na
the island dey oh, we dey wait for the plantain to ripe lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.