Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416846 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

You dint even say hi first sef. Rme
Anyway
Just mainly leadership roles and responsibilities at your workplace and your values.
Thanks a lot. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
smiley15:
Thanks bukunmiagbana. We had our verification test together. Recognised the name on the your laptop as a username on NL.

Lool, whats your name?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Lool, whats your name?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed will send via pm grin grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by XtraSmooth404: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
bukunmiagbana:
Thanks for sharing dear. See you in August.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
bukunmiagbana:
I did mine yestrerday
It was cool
They ask me about my project and Nigeria cuz of my course
But the remaining were behavioural questions
There was one lady on the panel that wasnt smiling, one smiling alot and the other just inbetween
Hoping for the best. Goodluck guys
Please ask them questions, asin act inquisitive like you are interested in learning from them.

Hi...Please I want to be very clear on this.
The advert for this recruitment said Assurance department then also said "this recruitment is for our various departments or units"....i really don't get......are we in for TRS and Assurance?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
euthopia:

Hi...Please I want to be very clear on this.
The advert for this recruitment said Assurance department then also said "this recruitment is for our various departments or units"....i really don't get......are we in for TRS and Assurance?

Anyone dear, in your app form you get to chose between both
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Anyone dear, in your app form you get to chose between both

Ooooh now I understand. Thanksss
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by jamanuka: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
smiley15:

Check the mail you received from Adunola for the personality test, there is a landline number 01 27***** , you will also be needing the extension number. Some1 from HR will gladly attend to you.
Thanks brother...I have mailed her..She said she will crosscheck and get back to me
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
euthopia:

Oya edit that post sharperly in line with the op's editing. She seems not too comfy with it. undecided
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
ControlX:

Oya edit that post sharperly in line with the op's editing. She seems not too comfy with it. undecided

What do you mean?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
euthopia:

Please, edit/modify post abeg. This isn't fair on some of us that have done ours who had to do some original thinking right there. It's a competition, still and courtesy shouldn't be thrown to the wind!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

Please, edit/modify post abeg. This isn't fair on some of us that have done ours who had to do some original thinking right there. It's a competition, still and courtesy shouldn't be thrown to the wind! The post containing interview questions from bukunmiagbana.

Bukunmi Agbana, you're implicating urself badassly!
smh for pple like this, if u like cram what she wrote or read wat others in 2014 thread also wrote, if the job is nt urs u wud nt get it. it is not a competition as u think it is, perform well and match their values u may be lucky, 70% of wat they ask is public knowledge ur answers are d key. so mr man go siddon angry

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by smiley15: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

Please, edit/modify post abeg. This isn't fair on some of us that have done ours who had to do some original thinking right there. It's a competition, still and courtesy shouldn't be thrown to the wind! The post containing interview questions from bukunmiagbana.

@euthopia cnt edit her post. Its d mods that will have to remove it.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
euthopia:

What do you mean?
Bukunmiagbana has edited the post u quoted. Obviously... she isnt comfy about it. Now you've gotten what u need, edit the quote in line with bukunmi's editing. Or better still dont bother yourself... i cant read her mind joor. If she wants it let her say it herself. I no be me be her chief speaker... grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

It's not a competition! And you can't take what she said back. Sorry.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:

i crammed interview tips for my current job, yet i flopped and was saying rubbish all thru
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by euthopia(f): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:

smh for pple like this, if u like cram what she wrote or read wat others in 2014 thread also wrote, if the job is nt urs u wud nt get it. it is not a competition as u think it is, perform well and match their values u may be lucky, so mr man go siddon angry
Ooh that's the way to think. Thank you.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=ednut1 post=33029894]
Holier-than-thou/sanctimonious dude, I already did mine yesterday. For Christ's sake, why do you think we aren't allowed to go back to the waiting room?

I am just pointing out what I think is wrong! No hard feelings!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by olalekan206: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
pls can anyone help me out with the time interviewers are expected to complete the interviews within d day in order to enable me schedule my flight because I will be going back to abj same day !!! thanks so much at all
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:

smh for pple like this, if u like cram what she wrote or read wat others in 2014 thread also wrote, if the job is nt urs u wud nt get it. it is not a competition as u think it is, perform well and match their values u may be lucky, 70% of wat they ask is public knowledge ur answers are d key. so mr man go siddon angry
ednut1... why u edit the original post naa... rotfl lwkmd lol grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by donhuko: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:

smh for pple like this, if u like cram what she wrote or read wat others in 2014 thread also wrote, if the job is nt urs u wud nt get it. it is not a competition as u think it is, perform well and match their values u may be lucky, so mr man go siddon angry

Well said bro @ednut1 .
Pls Mr Badguy, u're in a competition with yourself and urself alone. Don't bring negativity into this thread pls.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

grin

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Badguy001 post=33030108][/quote]
i swear to beat u dey hungry me, the same questions they asked in 2013 and 2014 were asked undecided, d op of this thread has shared alot of info, has he gotten sacked angry, guy no make i vex for u o,
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
donhuko:

Well said bro @ednut1 .
Pls Mr Badguy, u're in a competition with yourself and urself alone. Don't bring negativity into this thread pls.

OK. Noted! This Ednut sef no want understand my point. I just feel it isn't right. That it indicates a narrowing down of interview questions to the asked ones. No wahala. I declare peace and refrain from negativity.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=donhuko post=33030171]

OK. Noted! This Ednut sef no want understand my point. I just feel it isn't right. That it indicates a narrowing down of interview questions to the asked ones. I didn't go 2ru 2013 and 2014 threads so I wouldn't really know.

No wahala. I declare peace and refrain from negativity! Thanks you all!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

OK. Noted! This Ednut sef no want understand my point. I just feel it isn't right. That it indicates a narrowing down of interview questions to the asked ones. No wahala. I declare peace and refrain from negativity.
ControlX:

ednut1... why u edit the original post naa... rotfl lwkmd lol grin
see hin mouth undecided i jst feel bla bla bla, so wat are u looking for on this thread undecided, i dey vex no be small, if not say i get work to do, i ready for u angry grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin
ednut1:
see hin mouth undecided i jst feel bla bla bla, so wat are u looking for on this thread undecided, i dey vex no be small, if not say i get for to do, i ready for u angry grin cheesy cheesy

Oya cool down, tender justice with mercy or make I find u Orijin tutu?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheeRevelation: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
@bukunmiagbana, I don't know you and you don't know me either, I know you're very excited with your progress in this recruitment and you wanna help others too but you have to be very careful with your posts and all.

I can see your name and surname is your profile ID here and these HR guys over there can easily trace you out and disqualify you. Yes, it has happened to me once on here where I later got a rejection mail from an HR personnel for violating their policy on nairaland. You can get a coded ID for these things.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:

i swear to beat u dey hungry me, the same questions they asked in 2013 and 2014 were asked undecided, d op of this thread has shared alot of info, has he gotten sacked angry, guy no make i vex for u o,

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

Chop knuckles wink

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by masagoody(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

Please, edit/modify post abeg. This isn't fair on some of us that have done ours who had to do some original thinking right there. It's a competition, still and courtesy shouldn't be thrown to the wind! The post containing interview questions.

you're implicating urself badassly!

for your info, I was part of the 2013 recruitment that didn't make the final cut...my interview was over 6 weeks into the process as my surname started with S. I knew over 80% of the questions asked yet couldn't really impress them.
as a matter of fact, the interview will be made or marred by the follow-up questions that your responses elicit.
. ...interview is more that spilling out the right answer.

you may never be asked why you should be hired, but you must find a way to SHOUT it at them...no matter what you are asked.....it will be answering one of three questions
1. can you do the job
2. do you fit into our corporate culture and uphold our values.
3. do we like you......(the element of luck which is actually opportunity meeting preparation)

my advise....don't cram anything...have more than one story for each competency they are testing and be convincing.

kindly note that PWC does not have a fixed number of intakes for their recruitment. new intakes resume in August ( don't know if that has changed) and if they have a lot of impressive interviewees, a second batch will resume in October.

wishing everyone favour.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
I know people like you very well either you are an Efiwe that would never give tutorials or you are an olodo that would cover book in tests.

Did you read past threads? Why did you

What she shared wasn't for you its for those of us yet to be interviewed who might be facing an interview for the first time.

I haven't been commenting on this thread because I suspect a lot are like you. Want info but will never give.

If you hadn't been interviewed would you complain?

Email me I have a free train ticket for you. I think you need to join GEJ in Otuoke.

Pls change your handle to Angel since you seem to be good

Badguy001:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.