Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 (416863 Views)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by missrosey: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gearing up for April 27th. Thanks for the heads up guys... All the best
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=30watts post=33030829]

Mehn...make una read follow up posts and stop being silly jare! Haba! I have refrained!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by highunter: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na wa ooo, this issue don tie wrapper sidon. Its alright people. Bukunmi, you seem like a nyc person and wanted to help I pray at the end it turns out good for you nd nt bad.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
BwaWahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaxaxaxaxywayayayyoyoyo
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by 30watts: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:
[/quote][quote author=Badguy001 post=33030960]
Oga nothing to follow up, you don talk your mind. I hope you know your comment would affect others willing to give leads.

Calling out BukunmiA isn't fair cos people would have read and moved on.
Now you brought her to unwarranted limelight.
Thinking PWC would take only you forgetting Banke explicitly stated they'd take as many as perform well.

Sure you told them fairy tales about how you are a team player.

4 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
30watts:

Oga nothing to follow up, you don talk your mind. I hope you know your comment would affect others willing to give leads.

Calling out BukunmiA isn't fair cos people would have read and moved on.
Now you brought her to unwarranted limelight.
Thinking PWC would take only you forgetting Banke explicitly stated they'd take as many as perform well.

I am sorry abt that. Let me see if I can modify the post. That is: remove her name.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by highunter: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Inasmuch as I want us to move on from this argument this cracked me up
30watts:

Oga nothing to follow up, you don talk your mind. I hope you know your comment would affect others willing to give leads........
Truth be told people will be mute now for fear of being disqualified or some1 calling them out.

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Badguy001:

I am sorry abt that. Let me see if I can modify the post. That is: remove her name.
bros if it happen we both enta dis place, i go still carry u go backyard beat u up sha grin
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Lool, whats your name?

Thanks so much @bunmiagbana, you've been of great help in this thread all along, can't wait to meet you too when we get to PWC. Sucess!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by donhuko: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
ednut1:

bros if it happen we both enta dis place, i go still carry u go backyard beat u up sha grin

Hahahahaha... Ednut baba, what if the guy macho pass u?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow.. So much Drama..

*sips Kunu*
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Badguy001(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
lekanodejimi:

Thanks so much @bunmiagbana, you've been of great help in this thread all along, can't wait to meet you too when we get to PWC. Sucess!!!

In retrospect, I agree with u. He/She has a good heart!
Cheers!!!
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
@BadGuy, i guess u just concerned for bukunmi, which is nice. Don't worry we will all get there and end up being friends and colleagues. wink
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Try and have some decorum. The world must not know what goes on in internally in your firm. Its more disappointing if you are a staff.

Noted. Now please answer these:

What is wrong in a firm increasing its salaries? How exactly does that pose a negative light on the firm? What exactly makes you think such info is "private" in the first place, knowing that salary is one of the factors that companies use to attract/retain their best staff.

Kindly elucidate on the above and get back to me!

undecided

2 Likes

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by deni7: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
It seems the advisory dept is nt on the table this year, can sme1 shed light on this.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
...wow...so much going on here...bukunmi lightened up the room...

Well as much as its not so cool giving out the interview questions directly, I also see it as having little or no effect to other interviewees or the interviewee who displayed the question here.

The interview comes in different forms...its not even the same set of people that you see there everyday...except those from HR, you likely not see the same person till the interview ends.

euthopia:

Hi...Please I want to be very clear on this.
The advert for this recruitment said Assurance department then also said "this recruitment is for our various departments or units"....i really don't get......are we in for TRS and Assurance?

Let me make this clear, that there are 3 Lines of Service in PwC Nigeria and these are Assurance, Tax and Regulatory Services, and Advisory. Feel free to choose any of these based on your career goal.

TheeRevelation:
@bukunmiagbana, I don't know you and you don't know me either, I know you're very excited with your progress in this recruitment and you wanna help others too but you have to be very careful with your posts and all.
I can see your name and surname is your profile ID here and these HR guys over there can easily trace you out and disqualify you. Yes, it has happened to me once on here where I later got a rejection mail from an HR personnel for violating their policy on nairaland. You can get a coded ID for these things.
All the best.

Are you sure of this. Did the any PwC HR manager inform you the basis of you getting a rejection mail?
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by funkystanl(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
deni7:
It seems the advisory dept is nt on the table this year, can sme1 shed light on this.

The Advisory LOS is very much open for recruitment just like every other LOS. Just that many people do not know what the LOS is all about. Well dont be shocked if you (not necessarily deni7) find yourself there...Its a good place to be just like every other LOS in PwC
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
deni7:
Basically for me, i think the advisory dept should be meant for much more experienced staffs. i mite be wrong, though.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by ENGRPERFECT: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

You dint even say hi first sef. Rme

Just mainly leadership roles and responsibilities at your workplace and your values.

ma binu, ololufe mi. tenku
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by lekanodejimi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
To all those who have been interviewed, did anyone summon the courage to shake the interviewers when you entered the room. Would like to know ppl's opinion on this. I kinda see it as been over-confident really, some say it's good. Wouldn't mind to hear ur opinions. smiley
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
lekanodejimi:
@BadGuy, i guess u just concerned for bukunmi, which is nice. Don't worry we will all get there and end up being friends and colleagues. wink

Which concern? The guy said it is not fair on those who did their interviews without any tips forgetting that he probably read the 2013 and 2014 threads back to back and you are talking about concern.
He doesn't want others who haven't done theirs to be helped, simple! He feels it will reduce his chances of getting in. That nonsense 'concern' wey you type just dey make me vex. angry angry angry
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
adeaks:

Which concern? The guy said it is not fair on those who did their interviews without any tips forgetting that he probably read the 2013 and 2014 threads back to back and you are talking about concern.
He doesn't want others who haven't done theirs to be helped, simple! He feels it will reduce his chances of getting in. That nonsense 'concern' wey you type just dey make me vex. angry angry angry

The Law!!! Easy on the poor guy na...Lol
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
phetty:

The Law!!! Easy on the poor guy na...Lol

I just don't want anybody sugarcoating his intentions. He was not concerned about bukunmi, he was solely bothered about his own chances and nothing else. That's his right, but let's call a spade freaking spade.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by eminado: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Let me make this clear, that there are 3 Lines of Service in PwC Nigeria and these are Assurance, Tax and Regulatory Services, and Advisory. Feel free to choose any of these based on your career goal.

@funkystanly
Hi, thanks for your help so far. However, in the interview invite documents were provided for only TRS and Assurance . I really am interested in Advisory and a bit confused as to what department to choose, as it seems the recruitment is for the previous two mentioned. So could you clarify a bit.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
mcshegs:

Lol. I think the headteacher's details shld do
What do you think about using LGI instead
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Funkystanl, eminado

We only received the synopsis of TRS and Assurance. Also, in the personal history forms, we were asked about our preferred LOS and only the aforementioned were there. Although, last year the question of preferred LOS was not asked on the personal history form though.

In light of the above, and some insider info which I can't disclose here, Methinks there would be no Advisory intake this year or they would be very few probably based on "business needs."

#My2Kobo
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by mcshegs(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Walsh14:

What do you think about using LGI instead
LGI really ??
I wouldn't know...since they were particular abt place of primary assignment.
This is the reason why I wouldn't use d Dean of my faculty in place of my HOD despite dat he's a lecturer in my dept and knows me personally.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by phetty(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
adeaks:

I just don't want anybody sugarcoating his intentions. He was not concerned about bukunmi, he was solely bothered about his own chances and nothing else. That's his right, but let's call a spade freaking spade.

You are very right. What annoyed me most was the "competition" aspect. Thats one of the misconceptions people have about recruitment process. Moreover, its been clearly stated here that PwC takes as much candidates as possible provided they were satisfied with their (candidates) performance.

Anyways, the guy has refrained from his wrongdoing. And to other good persons like BA, don't feel repulsive to share any useful information, please. BA, I'm very sure, by God's Grace, that what you've done will not boomerang. So dear, fret not!

1 Like

Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by Walsh14: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
mcshegs:

LGI really ??
I wouldn't know...since they were particular abt place of primary assignment.
This is the reason why I wouldn't use d Dean of my faculty in place of my HOD despite dat he's a lecturer in my dept and knows me personally.
Aii..Thanks
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by berildan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Wow.. So much Drama..

*sips Kunu*
hmmm...#TheRealAdonye seems to be on everythread I go.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by berildan(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Wow.. So much Drama..

*sips Kunu*
hmmm...#TheRealAdonye seems to be on every thread I go.
Re: PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol, we're in the spirit.

berildan:
hmmm...#TheRealAdonye seems to be on every thread I go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (116) (Reply)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.