Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku (4111 Views)

IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Boscojugunu(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
kettykin:
Atiku is a man whose company Intels was fraudulently concession the Port Harcourt Port to manage , who makes all his income from Niger delta swearing that a Niger Deltan will not go for a second term which he is constitutionally entitled to .
This is really interesting !!! let us see how it goes.

what has your Igbo people done with the investment they have. I know if the seaport was consessioned to an Igbo man noting productive will come out of it

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by dekronik: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Anyone who understands hausa can download the video from the link in the original post.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Kanwulia: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
Yo call your boyfriend illiterate? what does that make you? SUPER ILLITERATE? tongue

I will remind you of the day you ran your mouth after feb 14 winkcheesy

My mouth-running is my prerogative!
It is not a matter of winning. . . . .BUT HOW YOU WIN. . . . ."pee wee"! kiss
I am not A REUBEN ALBATROSS" like you!
You are right. . . .

The events AFTER your sweeeeeet VALENTINE'S day of your CURSED 2015 will be EVEN MORE interesting YOU DUM-DUM! kiss

I would be more concerned WITH THE DAYS TO COME. . . . .IF YOUR JONATHAN WILL REMAIN ALIVE TO SEE 2016!

Do not say "I told YOU FIRST"!

For whom the gods wanno kill . . . . They POISON FIRST!!!!

February 14TH will come and go. . . . . BUT? "BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH"!

*have a good day. . . . .i 'ave a flight to cassssssssh . . . .back to my SWEEEEEET H-AMERICAN "bloww-jjob"!*

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by jamace(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
I dey laugh o. grin grin Jonathan is giving some looters sleepless night. I was expecting Atiku to add, "Nwanan yaro Jonathan, shege ne fah". grin grin
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by 24in7: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wetin all dis old folks 4get for dat Aso-Rock., dem wan go collect sef by fire by force. undecided
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by major466(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Atiku should get ready to be disappointed.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by dekronik: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
XketchDesigns:
[size=15pt]the OP omitted some statements, and didn't translate it well.

"Allah kadai ya sani, Ama na rantse maka bazamu barsu su zarce ba"

"God alone knows, but I swear we will not allow him to continue"

That's the direct translation.

And the interview took place on 19 sept, not last week as the OP stated.[/size]

I have edited it as required.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by manmade(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
This man is planning another evil tins I guessed.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
manmade:
Whosoever digs a pit shall fall in it. For the goodness of JAH endures forever.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by simdam500(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
whahala dey o..... Jonathan naa only u Waka come
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Maxymilliano(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
mhizenugu:
Mubi? its he's hometown!!

Atiku is from Jada, not Mubi ...
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by terryalexmm1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
What rubbbish is this dude saying? You better go back to sleep make your brain cool well well.. GEJ till 2019..

Kanwulia:
Sal!
You are soooooooo right!
JONATHAN BADLUCK can only win by RIGGING!!!!!

As it stands now. . . . .He does not have the support of the NORTH AND WEST!
To add to this royal "DAFTNESS'S" woes. . . . . Some SOUTH-EAST. . . and some SOUTH-SOUTH states are FLYING WITH BROOMS!!!!!!

Anyone that wants to extend his or her socio-economic and political LONGEVITY would join the AGBERO PEOPLE'S CONGRESS now. . . . . Or suffer the fate of BARRACK OBAMA. . . . . .AKA "make face like NL, granny-ashawo TOTO"! grin

I would be the last to say this. . . . .but truth be TOLD!

JEG. . . . and BOKO HARAM don FAIL!!!!

Where is OBJ? You still dey laugh?

I DEY LAUGH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He/she would laughs last. . . . .LAUGHS BEST AND LOUDEST!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Can ANYONE tabulate the PREDICTION-SCORES pleaszzzzzzzzzzzze? wink

2 Likes

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Odinaka00(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Teacher.....between Gej and Atiku who will u vote come 2015?

Student....Ati wetin? Atiku? I dey mad? Abeg its Gej till 2019 jare

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by shizzleStar: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
gidiMonsta:
This OP is a criminal. The interview was conducted in Hausa and Atiku said 'Insha Allah' which means 'By the grace of God'. OP u too dey lie undecided
SHUT UP! You can only deceive the ignorant and gullible. Why don't you provide us with your own version of the interview lets see OR why don't you also disprove XketchDesigns claim?

'insha allah' -by Gods grace

'na rantse' -i swear

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by shizzleStar: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
manmade:
Absolutely!

I understood everything he said and trust me, he has sinister plans up his sleeves. I have never in my life seen desperados like these animals from the north angry
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by dekronik: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
SHUT UP! You can only deceive the ignorant and gullible. Why don't you provide us with your own version of the interview lets see OR why don't you also disprove XketchDesigns claim?

'insha allah' -by Gods grace

'na rantse' -i swear

Thank you ma brother. People just don't want to accept the truth sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by egift(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
oluvick:
Why is he taking it personal?

The Zoologist is negating in his duty while his community is being destroyed and you are still asking this type of question? shocked shocked shocked

When people around you are being blown up, you will know how personal it is.

Jonathan is a failure.
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Gorzy1: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jonathan is not evil as you Atiku, you are just feeling insecured by your own act. We all know its APC is the grand sponsor of Boko Haram but have delightly chosen it as a political propaganda to their various aspiring posts. Jonathan cant extend is term in office to the country's insurgency created by you and your party. No matter how you manage to soil his name. He is the God and reasonable Nigerians' chosen. Jonathan 2015!!!!
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Atiku I feel ur pain itz ain't no joke to be a well renowned election looser..buh stop pressing d P button HYPERTENSION no be sweet oo
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by watchindelta(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
what of if goodluck win 2015? will fight broke out? make i no my level now oh cry cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/1993266/muazu-babangida-aliyu-said-boko

muazu babangida aliyu said-boko did not start yesterday
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by grailmoore(f): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
As seen on http://laulauparty.com/desmond-olusola-elliot/

DESMOND OLUSOLA ELLIOT

Some were born fine, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust on them – William Okwaraji

LauLau Level: 3

History

Olusola was born as a fine boy. He grew up as a fine boy and may die as a fine boy. His childhood memories are filled with fineness.His father was a Yoruba Fine boy while his mother was a Non-Yoruba fine girl.

Career

Somewhere along the line, Olusola discovered that his fineness could not be exchanged for money. He decided to venture into acting. Olusola discovered that his birthname was not sexy enough so he rechristened himself as “Desmond” at a naming ceremony attended by only one person (himself). Thus, Olusola the Yoruba boy became Desmond the man from Cross River state. Desmond became the love of many hearts as he consistently slew his fans with a dose of “fine-boyism” when he graced their screens.

Politics

After a period of sober reflection, Desmond realized that his “fineness” was about to expire. His name was no longer on the soft sell pages. He was not being mentioned in blogs and had become a veteran actor at the age of 40. Desmond called on himself to run for a Political post. He held another naming ceremony and brought back his former name – Olusola. He also changed his state of Origin to Lagos state. This is the handiwork of God . May his name be praised.

Elective Post

(APC) Lagos State House of Assembly
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by oluvick(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
egift:

The Zoologist is negating in his duty while his community is being destroyed and you are still asking this type of question? shocked shocked shocked

When people around you are being blown up, you will know how personal it is.

Jonathan is a failure.

I beg to defer. I don't see him as failure. The goat do sweat oh but the hair on its body covers it.

Shikena!
Re: I Swear To God, Jonathan Will Not Be Re-elected- Atiku by dekronik: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2014
grailmoore:
As seen on http://laulauparty.com/desmond-olusola-elliot/

DESMOND OLUSOLA ELLIOT

Some were born fine, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust on them – William Okwaraji

LauLau Level: 3

History

Olusola was born as a fine boy. He grew up as a fine boy and may die as a fine boy. His childhood memories are filled with fineness.His father was a Yoruba Fine boy while his mother was a Non-Yoruba fine girl.

Career

Somewhere along the line, Olusola discovered that his fineness could not be exchanged for money. He decided to venture into acting. Olusola discovered that his birthname was not sexy enough so he rechristened himself as “Desmond” at a naming ceremony attended by only one person (himself). Thus, Olusola the Yoruba boy became Desmond the man from Cross River state. Desmond became the love of many hearts as he consistently slew his fans with a dose of “fine-boyism” when he graced their screens.

Politics

After a period of sober reflection, Desmond realized that his “fineness” was about to expire. His name was no longer on the soft sell pages. He was not being mentioned in blogs and had become a veteran actor at the age of 40. Desmond called on himself to run for a Political post. He held another naming ceremony and brought back his former name – Olusola. He also changed his state of Origin to Lagos state. This is the handiwork of God . May his name be praised.

Elective Post

(APC) Lagos State House of Assembly

If true, then ICPC needs to visit him soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) / #contactyoursenators. Nigerian Senators And Their Contact {Telephone number(s)} / So How Does Having Foriegn Reserves Under Buhari Bennefit The Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.