Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) (4111 Views)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Please Interpret This Dream by koastar: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2013

I had a dream this morning, I saw multitude of people running to find a cover because it was raining heavily and many wished they had umbrella. Suddenly, a red umbrella fell from the sky and many people scampered to get hold of it but it fell to the ground and splitted to many pieces. Many were disappointed and they murmur in their different dialects with long faces and dredged bodies as the rain continued to pour heavily. Few moments later, I saw a green umbrella coming with high speed from the sky again, people started jostling to be the first to grab it. Again, the green umbrella fell to the ground scattering into fewer pieces. The rain continued this time, with thunderstorms. Few moments later, a white umbrella was falling from the sky slowly as it approached the earth and everybody, both old and young, was confident they would be the one to grab it. With all smiles, they were following the direction of the umbrella as it swindles down slowly and slowly. Unfortunately, no one got hold of the umbrella and it fell like others but this time around, it scattered into numerous pieces in hundred folds of the others and the whole street was full of pieces of umbrellas.
I noticed the rain stopped and the sun was out but the whole street was littered with pieces of umbrellas. I also noticed that all activities were halted and people were found in groups discussing how the street could be cleaned. I saw the regular environmental officials around in their uniforms and vehicles but they were all watching, not knowing what to do. Even the street cleaners declined sweeping because the beginning and the end of the filt could not be seen as the entire street was dirty. After a short while, one man neatly dressed in white "babariga" (also known as "agbada" ) with a well ironed cap on his head volunteered to clean the mess up. Another man in suit came from behind and offered to support him with the packer and waste bin as he sweeps. The man in "babariga" picked up a broom and started sweeping while the other man followed him with the packer and waste bin...I woke up at this point wondering what the dream meant.

*I post this in the politics section because I have a feeling that it has something to do with Nigeria's politics but I don't know the meaning. Pls, if you are good at interpreting dreams help interpret this.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Share (Un-Share)

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/1424921/please-interpret-dream

After the announcement of Buhari's victory as the president elect, I quickly went to check up this article and I was really amazed at the revelation. Glory be to God.

My Understanding Of The Dream
This dream can be categorized into two: the past and the future.

The Past
The Rain: This represents the numerous problems facing Nigeria

The Red Umbrellas: This represents the first PDP president. People jostling for this umbrella are Nigerians and with high expectations. But they were disappointed as it shattered into many pieces.

The Green Umbrella: This represents the second president. The expectations of Nigerians were not as high as the first but were still expectant. Few pieces of mess the umbrella caused signify the disappointment Nigerians got from the failure of his administration which was largely attributed to the few years he spent in office.

The white umbrella: This represents Jonathan’s government. The smiles and confidence on the peoples’ faces represent the confidence Nigerians reposed on him as he ascends the throne. The numerous pieces of this umbrella signify the magnitude of disappointment Nigerians felt and the compounding problems it caused.

Note: The colours of these umbrellas are that of PDP.

The Future
The silence of the people after the fall of the last umbrella signifies the confusion and anticipation in the land as regards to who will emerge as the next president. It also signifies the thirst for a true leadership. The sudden change of weather, the sunlight, that emanates signifies hope for Nigeria. It signifies a bright future and a promise that God has not forgotten Nigeria.
The Environmental Officials: This signifies the day the election that will produce the desired president will take place. Environmental officials are only seen on environmental days usually observed on the last Saturday of the month. And indeed, the election took place Saturday, 28th of March 2015, an environmental day.

The man in white “agbada”: With the emergence of Buhari as the president elect, made me to understand this aspect that he was the man. Buhari is known to wear white “agbada” most time.

The man in suit: This man was Prof Osinbajo. Prof Osinbajo is a pastor and always adorns the suit- the outfit of choice most time.

The broom: This signifies the party on whose platform the president would be elected

The packer and waste bin: This signifies the role the bearer will play- vice president

My Reservations: Buhari will record some commendable achievements but he is not the messiah. He will be the ‘Moses’ that will take us out of ‘Egypt’ but won’t take us to the promise land. God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by RockMaxi: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2015
You have tried. God bless you. cool

5 Likes

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by oizapendent(f): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by superbloke(m): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2015
You try. This just might make front page. Deserves to.

2 Likes

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by loadux(f): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Op God bless you.
To say this revelation came almost 11/2 yrs bf the event took.
I truly believe God is on our side and we all hope to see a better Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
superbloke:
How can I get lalasticala to place it on the frontpage?
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Rayjaymay(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Bawsse(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ai
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
loadux:
Op God bless you.
To say this revelation came almost 11/2 yrs bf the event took.
I truly believe God is on our side and we all hope to see a better Nigeria
Amen
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by DonaldTrump(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Delay truly isn't denial.

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by aitop(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wonderful dream you would never considered meaningful.

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by millyajay(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmmmm....God is truly with us...are you a prophet?

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by leke12(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
millyajay:
it doesn't take a prophet to have a vision or revealing, anybody can be shown the truth even if u are the worst sinner. It basically the gift of God given to any chosen one and is mostly not permanent.

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by millyajay(f): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
leke12:
it doesn't take a prophet to have a vision or revealing, anybody can be shown the truth even if u are the worst sinner. It basically the gift of God given to any chosen one and is mostly not permanent.
yea I know, was just asking..
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
millyajay:
I am not a prophet but I believe God has blessed me with the gift of revelation which often comes either through dreams or direct speaking to my conscience which always come to pass. There are many other dreams God revealed which later came to pass. So many of them i never wrote down except this.
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by millyajay(f): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
koastar:

I am not a prophet but I believe God has blessed me with the gift of revelation which often comes either through dreams or direct speaking to my conscience which always come to pass. There are many other dreams God revealed which later came to pass. So many of them i never wrote down except this.
What a great gift..you are truly blessed....

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmmmm
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Elxandre(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
superbloke:
Is there a prize for making front page
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by jasmine01s: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
hmm
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by gunther6(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Absolute crap!!!.... White babariga ko, yellow kaftan Ni... Wetin man no go hear for Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by demandtruth: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmm, your interpretation is not complete

There's a meaning to the person holding the packer.

I won't want to say anything about that. I believe in 2 or 3 years
time we'll all see it if Jesus tarries

I prefer though we pray it never going to happen
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Bantino(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
koastar:

Please always write them down.
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice, Joseph the dreamer of our time wey him dream come true grin
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
This have to be on front page
Not just nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
demandtruth:

Hmm, your interpretation is not complete

There's a meaning to the person holding the packer.

I won't want to say anything about that. I believe in 2 or 3 years
time we'll all see it if Jesus tarries

I prefer though we pray it never going to happen

What's with the person holding the packer?
Share it with us.
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Spaxon(f): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
this is wonderful.... I mean it shouldn't just stop here... let Nigeria hear this

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by demandtruth: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
mayowa122:

What's with the person holding the packer?
Share it with us.

You know prayer is the answer/master key.

Pray for good health for our leaders
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
demandtruth:

You know prayer is the answer key.

Pray for good health for our leaders

Oh I see. Dats tru
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
There was a thread I posted last month about the dream I had ..I guess the thread was deleted , not so sure cux I can't trace it..
In my dream, I saw GMB emerge as winner of the Presidenial elections with JEGA announcing him as winner.GEJ will reject the result and there will be pandemonium everywhere. Then I woke up grasping for breadthe ..
2/3 of the dream have been fulfilled, I pray that the 3rd part do not come to pass..
Visions and dreams is like looking through a blurr mirror.. Those who are highly spiritual see things clearly
Just as God said of moses ,I speak to him face to face...
I remember people posting nasty comments like you are high on malaria drugs etc. I just kept my cool.
Hab 2:3 says that the vision is yet for aappointed time, though it tarries wait for it. For it shall speak and not lie...
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by DCTrendy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
@poster,

Keep that gift jealously n never joke with it. Its invaluable.

Pray for Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation as well. Isa 11:2, that way, whenever you have any dream,

the meaning will come to you automatically once you wake up.

Peace.
Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala ? they are waiting to hear this o

1 Like

Re: My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link) by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:56am On Apr 02, 2015
true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Oshiomole 8 Billion Naira Mansion Captured / We’ll Only Do Nationwide Electronic Collation Of Results —INEC Boss / Sapele Was Once A No-mans Land By Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.