Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Weird World Of A Webmaster - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Weird World Of A Webmaster (35732 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2014
pelij:
You forgot to mention that a good blogger should let others embark on their opinion and not making people look like fools when making choices.
So your opinion was to insult me?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2014
pelij:
Heheheheh who is claiming to know all huh? Lol i dont know all.

Thats by the way everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you love blogger quitely stay and stand for blogger why i stand for my wapka.

Am sorry for how i responded to you, but most times you guys shud mind your own business and let people make their choice becos someone wrong choice will not affect you.

Tell That to the gods of OTUEKE kingdom.

I was never angry at u.
I was teaching you morals......
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2014
post=28385568:

I was never angry at u.
Guy I duff my hat for u

u were able to keep your calm throughout the whole scenario
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Khaynet:

Guy I diff my hat for u

Lol Bro. I see my e-pals as brothers.
I only gave my opinion and he called me a fool.
The way and manner people do things, reflects to the way and manner people see them.
Just like u, not that you're very good at web designing at the moment, but people still respect you and seek for your advice.

It's called ATTITUDE.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2014
post=28385568:

I was never angry at u.
Am so sorry boss, just that i dont like the way you guys bounce on wapkans as if wapka is not better.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2014
post=28386163:

Lol Bro. I see my e-pals as brothers.
I only gave my opinion and he called me a fool.
The way and manner people do things, reflects to the way and manner people see them.
Just like u, not that you're very good at web designing at the moment, but people still respect you and seek for your advice.

It's called ATTITUDE.
1 fine Chicken Chick for you for ya comment
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by dhtml(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Khaynet:

Guy I duff my hat for u

Yeah, I like that too, shows he is the bigger man. If na me, una go don hear she-ge! Amadioha fire your keyboard and all those jargbajantis and ingrediens.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
dhtml:

Yeah, I like that too, shows he is the bigger man. If na me, una go don hear she-ge! Amadioha fire your keyboard and all those jargbajantis and ingrediens.
I trust u

trouble maker grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by directonpc(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Noise makers
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hehehe quitely watching dhtml, khaynet and my real menn and Codedboy95 grin grin grin

Abeg make unah no vex for me oooo, i too get long mouth.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by dhtml(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abeg fight on jare, the threadis too dull.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
pelij:
Hehehe quitely watching dhtml, khaynet and my real menn and Codedboy95 grin grin grin

Abeg make unah no vex for me oooo, i too get long mouth.
Haha... I no vex for nobody oO!
Com o pelij, shebi I get u for whatsapp?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
post=28402275:

Haha... I no vex for nobody oO!
Com o pelij, shebi I get u for whatsapp?
No boss am not quite sure.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Khaynet:

1 fine Chicken Chick for you for ya comment
Haha. Khaynet I don't do girls o!
Me a shy guy.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2014
post=28402814:

Haha. Khaynet I don't do girls o!
Me a shy guy.
You go do this one by fire by force o grin tongue
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
i logged into wapka today grin grin.. i wanted to help someone edit something... as i login i see %time% %user% :/bloglist: i just laugh grin grin wapka hasn't really changed....
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Codedboy95:
i logged into wapka today grin grin.. i wanted to help someone edit something... as i login i see %time% %user% :/bloglist: i just laugh grin grin wapka hasn't really changed....
That dude is still a newbie, with time he will learn to use more proffessional tags and not wapka tags.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2014
pelij:
That dude is still a newbie, with time he will learn to use more proffessional tags and not wapka tags.
Seconded
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
pelij:
Codedboy95 na real wapka newbie....i was ashamed when he was talking about :login: ish......
I give him the Braggies award
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Codedboy95 na real wapka newbie....i was ashamed when he was talking about :login: ish......
I give him the Braggies award
lol wapka newbie ?.... you can call me that now but i don't think you had a phone when i was rocking wapka..... and about the :login: i don't think you understood my point .. go and re-read..
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
lol wapka newbie ?.... you can call me that now but i don't think you had a phone when i was rocking wapka..... and about the :login: i don't think you understood my point .. go and re-read..
Maybe u are right but u were probably one of those guys that gave wapka a bad name.
You are welcome to the era where even Seun will even encourage wapka users.
Right now, a world class wapka site can even beat a PHP site hands down in design and algorithm
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Maybe u are right but u were probably one of those guys that gave wapka a bad name.
You are welcome to the era where even Seun will even encourage wapka users.
Right now, a world class wapka site can even beat a PHP site hands down in design and algorithm
okay but don't forget wapka made everything easy no stress at all someone can even design a wapka site in 3days..
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
okay but don't forget wapka made everything easy no stress at all someone can even design a wapka site in 3days..
arant rubbish....so u can build a site like OLX or Nairaland with wapka in 3 days?
Remember i said you were probably one of the guys that gave wapka a bad name.
My point is that you cant build something world class in three days....its nt just possible.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

arant rubbish....so u can build a site like OLX or Nairaland with wapka in 3 days?
Remember i said you were probably one of the guys that gave wapka a bad name.
My point is that you cant build something world class in three days....its nt just possible.
what function are you adding? are you making use of a database ?.. is it not the same %user% and so on ?.... and you shouldn't classify wapka as world class at least for now.. maybe someday...
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
what function are you adding? are you making use of a database ?.. is it not the same %user% and so on ?.... and you shouldn't classify wapka as world class at least for now.. maybe someday...
you cannot do it....i'd dash u my future wife if u can build an exact replica of NL in 3 days with wapka.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

you cannot do it....i'd dash u my future wife if u can build an exact replica of NL in 3 days with wapka.
if i can't it's because wapka doesn't have features for it... why are you making wapka look hard?.. you have all you want in the support Forum all you just do is search what's hard about that?.. or is there anything in your wapka site that's not in the support Forum ?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
if i can't it's because wapka doesn't have features for it... why are you making wapka look hard?.. you have all you want in the support Forum all you just do is search what's hard about that?.. or is there anything in your wapka site that's not in the support Forum ?
forget what u are saying...people tweak the system and do it but not in 3 days.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
now I know u are .............
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

forget what u are saying...people tweak the system and do it but not in 3 days.
why should it be a tweak ?.. please let's just forget it..
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2014
Khaynet:

now I know u are .............
baba wetin do you?. undecided you fit chop slap if you talk something wey pass you o grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Codedboy95:
baba wetin do you?. undecided you fit chop slap if you talk something wey pass you o grin

smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.