Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Weird World Of A Webmaster - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Weird World Of A Webmaster (35813 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by clara472: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisdytech:

You mean www.brainnewsng.com | Graphics & colour??

BG= Background
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
damex98:
wapka is cool to start with I designed www.guruswapaz.net while I was still on wapka n now in php u can check www.gistvibes.com
beautiful site
I might need your help
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27945601:

Always helping people for free.... Just so they'll trust you.

haha

you got me there!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Wisdytech(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
clara472:

BG= Background
Thanks! But it should had been?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by soleexx(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Newcomservices.com
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Look at my best wapsite in wapka. http://getti.wapka.mobi although hav sold it in exchange for space.

im now working on owing a wordpress site. Demo: http://naij.3eeweb.com
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Where are those saying wapka is trash?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisdytech:
If a webmaster of Wapka defeats www.brainnewsng.com then he is great! And should be awarded!!!!
me or naijazoom will clone ur site.
So its no big deal, building blogs with wapka is a the least and easiest thing to do.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by damex98: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Khaynet:

beautiful site
I might need your help
no problem am always available
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by kingopta(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Well...I also use wapka...But am still getting Use to its features
These are my wapka sites
www.naijaxcity.tk
www.berryloaded.wapka.mobi and I have a downloading site that I just created
www.nairaskull.wapka.mobi

Feel free to tell me what I did wrong in those sites!
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by dexpendable(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
wow wapka. mobi I found at about wapka when I was in jss3. During my secondary school days I developed about 5 distinct websites through wapka. amongst them is teencrib.wapka.mobi and alldownloads.wapka.mobi . I wanted a social network also a download network. I had told wapka to take them sites down but they refused.. I can't remember the rest. All I'm saying is I wouldn't be who I am today without that basic knowledge of exploration. Today I'm a renowned web developer I've my hosting company and more. I communicate regularly with wapka till today. Please don't blast wapkamasters, support them. Thanks. Palhoodsystems

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Wisdytech(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

me or naijazoom will clone ur site.
So its no big deal, building blogs with wapka is a the least and easiest thing to do.

I wish you GOODLUCK!
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
For the best and a colourful chatting expirience checkout www.me2u.im . 100%naija made. Drop ur comments oo

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sadusky:

haha

you got me there!

cheesy cheesy
Na so ooo!

Things we do for passion.

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by dhtml(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Naijazoom:

cheesy grin you know very well I can do better than that bro...... Also I'm more of a programmer/Developer so I don't stress if you say I'm not a webmaster, I can code even heaven with wapka with my JavaScript/jQuery/CSS knowledge.... It won't take me 2hours to clone that Nairaland site but I just don't say wow to that type of design.... Also check this wapka sites with Pc when you're less busy Naijazoom.com, Hmtsoft.com and Guruswapaz.net my site Naijazoom had powerful features back in july but I removed em cos of adsense, I'm even working on a notification system on my site where you get notified if user comment or likes your post... I just stopped adding features because of adsense (needed a simple design). I'm going to switch to Sever Side (PHP) next year when I finish my Quest with PHP/MySql... But Naijazoom will remain on wapka... Till when they support Php in future.... I don't brag... My work will speak for me.... When I finish my PHP script... Nairaland is too simple bro maybe you can't do a design like that on your own.... Give me something harder to code... I've even looked it up on my Console and debugged it, no much Js library the owner just know how to design style sheets.. wink #Peace

You have shown your ignorance to the public on frontpage. Are you sure you are talking about www.Nairaland.com that I designed and scripted?
You have just showed to the
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

I like helping people. smiley

I wish I was greedier cry

Its not good to be greedy.

BTW I'd like to view ur website.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by dhtml(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Appswheel:

just visited Nairaland on mobile. i like it. simple n beautiful. I love d idea of it bn a platform for sharing ideas, information - thats noble. I like the short, concise introduction on the homepage. I will adopt the information on the homepage of my educational portal www..com to be like it - simple, clear n concise. pls visit knowbase and let me know what you think about it.
Thank you very much for liking my Nairaland.com - though it is not yet complete because I am single-handedly working on it and doing client jobs at the same time.
That is a very good example of a website that is both responsive and adaptive and works in all browsers even old school browsers like internet explorer 6
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
dexpendable:
wow wapka. mobi I found at about wapka when I was in jss3. During my secondary school days I developed about 5 distinct websites through wapka. amongst them is teencrib.wapka.mobi and alldownloads.wapka.mobi . I wanted a social network also a download network. I had told wapka to take them sites down but they refused.. I can't remember the rest. All I'm saying is I wouldn't be who I am today without that basic knowledge of exploration. Today I'm a renowned web developer I've my hosting company and more. I communicate regularly with wapka till today. Please don't blast wapkamasters, support them. Thanks. Palhoodsystems
u are a typical reference of the saying 'The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts With One Step'.
Congratulations
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Vicintonsh(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
grinpeople still dey brag abt wapka??..
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
Vicintonsh:
grinpeople still dey brag abt wapka??..
Me sef tire o
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by MrTolulope(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lol.......
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by damex98: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
wahala dey o
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
dhtml18:

Me sef tire o
but why u dey underrate us anyhow?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
dhtml18:
*Coughs* until i see a wapka site that beats www.Nairaland.com - i shall always say that wakpamasters are not webmasters!
Hmm you don come again with this you talk, ok wait i will code a site like Nairaland i swear.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by oluwagream: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
You should be arrested for calling yourself a webmaster, when in actual fact, your website looks like a dump-bin or amateur clone of nairaland. Haba! Lol.

Khaynet:
Lets discuss
drop ya own
lets catch some fun
#i remain www.naijaxplorer.tk
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27954662:

I use to think wapka was pure Shiit till I came across your website.

They're some wapka site u'd see and then ask yourself if the owner of the site was just playing or have no knowledge of CSS or JavaScript.

I know khaynet is trying really hard to build something outstanding and marvelous, but to tell you the truth.... He's website have no taste.
Its like a dirty compound.

I'm currently going through a tutorial on HTML, CSS and JavaScript... Hopefully in the next 3months I'd be able to build a cool and simple website that I can call my own.

For now, Wapka is shiiit.
lol you guys are here fighting over wapka and blabla bla, even for the one that uses php to programme how much have they made and how popular is their shitty site....smh

platform does'nt really matter, but the appearance, and how much you make.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by damex98: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
pelij:
lol you guys are here fighting over wapka and blabla bla, even for the one that uses php to programme how much have they made and how popular is their shitty site....smh

platform does'nt really matter, but the appearance, and how much you make.
super story :p
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
maekhel:
all these wapka sites irritates me, if u want to be called webmaster then learn the real thing.
lol the wapka technology is madly encouraging me this days dear, take a look at the site at my signature, is a wapka site, but you can never imagine the pc view and mobile version.

Whether wapka or not, but as far as i can run adsense and sell space, mehn forget am, i go chop pass you....lol

wapka can be coded with every latsest technology in the web world, apart from server side programming.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by naijaxplorer: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluwagream:
You should be arrested for calling yourself a webmaster, when in actual fact, your website looks like a dump-bin or amateur clone of nairaland. Haba! Lol.

Dats not nairaland dullard
if I wanted to clone nairaland I would have done better than that
I only took a clue from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56