Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Weird World Of A Webmaster - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Weird World Of A Webmaster (35780 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
dhtml18:

Truth is very bitter i tell ya. It is not that i hate these guys, but i wish they will learn something more realistic e.g. wordpress sef.
yea same here

1 Like

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2014
moderatorr:

I have it all, learn at your own risk. Snakes are dangerous.
send dem.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Khaynet:
one day you people yabbing wapka
especially you that called my site a dirty compound grin grin grin
will all look back and say
"and when he started I was yabbing him o"
but never worry I'll give you free advert spaces grin grin grin grin grin
bro I just rechecked your site now. Wooow, its clean now, very clean.

Seems UV sweep the site a bit.

1 Like

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2014
@kaynet, i have done a review of your website and have some recommendations that will greatly help you to improve it. However, i think it is better we discuss it elsewhere - i dont want the yabs and all these nonsense fights.
The thing is - your wapka stuff is very promising, but some others just makes me want to hang myself.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2014
dhtml18:

Truth is very bitter i tell ya. It is not that i hate these guys, but i wish they will learn something more realistic e.g. wordpress sef.

Dhtml you are a fo0l, i had respect for you before thinking you even know a little, but you're very stupeed ahaha, your clouded reasoning has made me seen how unintelligent you are, if you don't start thinking like a webdeveloper you'll die with your ego... do you think i don't know what you know? i can even teach you things... i'm becoming popular and i'm earning enough with my adSense you're here talking trash who's hurt?, someone from Olx called me to give me a job to develop a forum website and i'm having plenty web projects, as far as wapka gives Html, JavaScript and Css i can do anything, now i see how retarded your reasonings are, you are not even a webdeveloper! Wapka is just like a notepad that you write html, css and javaScript codes, then the browser executes it. i can teach you if you want.. Thanks grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Naijazoom:

Dhtml you are a fo0l, i had respect for you before thinking you even know a little, but you're very stupeed ahaha, your clouded reasoning has made me seen how unintelligent you are, if you don't start thinking like a webdeveloper you'll die with your ego... do you think i don't know what you know? i can even teach you things... i'm becoming popular and i'm earning enough with my adSense you're here talking trash who's hurt?, someone from Olx called me to give me a job to develop a forum website and i'm having plenty web projects, as far as wapka gives Html, JavaScript and Css i can do anything, now i see how retarded your reasonings are, you are not even a webdeveloper! Wapka is just like a notepad that you write html, css and javaScript codes, then the browser executes it. i can teach you if you want.. Thanks grin
dey there dey give yourself hope.. don't start learning better things

1 Like

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Naijazoom:

See you, you cannot even write fool or stupid properly and yet you wanna compare with great webmasters like me eh? When you are able to write a site like olx with wapka, maybe then i will believe you.

Codedboy95:
dey there dey give yourself hope.. don't start learning better things
In time to come, you will wish you have followed our advice. . . .
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2014
dhtml18:

See you, you cannot even write fool or stupid properly and yet you wanna compare with great webmasters like me eh? When you are able to write a site like olx with wapka, maybe then i will believe you.

In time to come, you will wish you have followed our advice. . . .
please will you and Naijazoom stop all these its childish
av sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2014
^^^I got your mail - we shall sort out your website, but meanwhile our battle continues here o jare - this board is too damn boring and even the yeye fight sef is still a worthwhile activity.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nairabeezie(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
visited so many web links shorter ..... respect to the admins mehn....they are a menace to spamming...my web site was blocked on nairaland... i done created 700 accounts on nairaland..they done block grin grin grin grin grin ;D698
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by coolvitus(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Allow ppl do their biz jare
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Wisdytech(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
If a webmaster of Wapka defeats www.brainnewsng.com then he is great! And should be awarded!!!!
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seeing a great job and claiming u can do it straight away and still deliver a crappy job...I aint no webmaster but I seen one do this

1 Like

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by clara472: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
If You are talking about very neat world class standard news website then http://www..com.ng/ would be on the Top 5 list.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nairabeezie:
visited so many web links shorter ..... respect to the admins mehn....they are a menace to spamming...my web site was blocked on nairaland... i done created 700 accounts on nairaland..they done block grin grin grin grin grin ;D698
lol
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
See a great job and claiming u can do it straight away and still deliver a crappy job...I aint no webmaster but I seen one do this
na money dem dey find na grin grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisdytech:
If a webmaster of Wapka defeats www.brainnewsng.com then he is great! And should be awarded!!!!
not bragging in fact am still a learner in the webmastery world
but I should be able to design the mobile view of that site
although it may have little differences
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by mohammedmagnus: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27954662:

I use to think wapka was pure Shiit till I came across your website.

They're some wapka site u'd see and then ask yourself if the owner of the site was just playing or have no knowledge of CSS or JavaScript.

I know khaynet is trying really hard to build something outstanding and marvelous, but to tell you the truth.... He's website have no taste.
Its like a dirty compound.

I'm currently going through a tutorial on HTML, CSS and JavaScript... Hopefully in the next 3months I'd be able to build a cool and simple website that I can call my own.

For now, Wapka is shiiit.
dude am a learner also and I find youtube tutorials very awesome, I wuld advise anyone not go and pay exorbitant fees to all this NIIT and co its not worth it, except for administrative purposes, but programming nah u can learn yourself
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by clara472: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisdytech:

Whats with the BG not attractive plain color would have been better.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by dking123: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
dhtml18 and co av derailed dis thread, now i dont know d number of victims in d train.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
how about mine www.skyloaded.com check it out
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
post=27945601:
Getting jealous when ever u see a profitable website with same niche as yours.

Never clicking the ads in other websites.

Thinking of New topic/article/tutorial to write every now and then.

Always helping people for free.... Just so they'll trust you.

I like helping people. smiley

I wish I was greedier cry
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
PRINCEHPXP:
how about mine www.skyloaded.com check it out
nice site
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Wisdytech(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
clara472:

Whats with the BG not attractive plain color would have been better.
You mean www.brainnewsng.com | Graphics & colour??
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Appswheel(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
dhtml18:
*Coughs* until i see a wapka site that beats www.Nairaland.com - i shall always say that wakpamasters are not webmasters!

just visited Nairaland on mobile. i like it. simple n beautiful. I love d idea of it bn a platform for sharing ideas, information - thats noble. I like the short, concise introduction on the homepage. I will adopt the information on the homepage of my educational portal www..com to be like it - simple, clear n concise. pls visit knowbase and let me know what you think about it.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Wisdytech(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Khaynet:

not bragging in fact am still a learner in the webmastery world
but I should be able to design the mobile view of that site
although it may have little differences

REALLY?
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by damex98: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
wapka is cool to start with I designed www.guruswapaz.net while I was still on wapka n now in php u can check www.gistvibes.com
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Appswheel(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
when i see a site that i think is useful n valuable i check its ranking on www.alexa.com

my education portal Knowbase www..com currently ranks 2million globally. i think that is decent for a site that is just a year old n managed my an individual.

Nairaland ranks btw 900-1000 kudos to seun n d NL users n administrators.

I hope knowbase will rank btw 1-100 globally within d next 10 years.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisdytech:

REALLY?
yeah
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
damex98:
wapka is cool to start with I designed www.guruswapaz.net while I was still on wapka n now in php u can check www.gistvibes.com

You have joined them bro. you are now using the term "wapka" Like itz <wapka></wapka> thank goodness wapka supports JS, CSS and HTML i would have ran away since, anyway great site: www.Gistvibes.com my own <wapka> design:
www.naijazoom.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.