Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Weird World Of A Webmaster - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Weird World Of A Webmaster (35817 Views)

Need A Webmaster To Partner With My Record Label / How Can I Trust A Webmaster/web Designer ? / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by henryobinna(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Khaynet:

1 other thing having an account does is make you feel part :f the community.

funny funny... I don't have time for the sign ups but I'll visit n read as guest.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
henryobinna:

funny funny... I don't have time for the sign ups but I'll visit n read as guest.
grin am not forcing you to sign up am just saying dat cos I forgot to add it to my points listed above. grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Khaynet:

1 other thing having an account does is make you feel part :f the community.
hello khaynet, am ready to use wapka to build that OLX like website now.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

whatsapp
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2014
trollin'
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Xphantom(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Who do una Why not pick up an open source classified script & mod uNa dey fear
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2014
Xphantom:

Who do una Why not pick up an open source classified script & mod uNa dey fear
thats pure mediocrity, me and khaynet code from scratch,
we just look at a site and study its algorithm
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Xphantom(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

Guy okay, make I rest.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

As if it is ever that easy. Talk them say is cheap.

It is impossible to study the original algorithm of a site anyway - you can only reverse engineer "what you think is the algorithm".
That is to say - if you and khaynet were to work out the algorithm of Nairaland, both of you will likely come up with different algorithms (based on your experience and your IQ).
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2014
dhtml18:

It is impossible to study the original algorithm of a site anyway - you can only reverse engineer "what you think is the algorithm".
That is to say - if you and khaynet were to work out the algorithm of Nairaland, both of you will likely come up with different algorithms (based on your experience and your IQ).
I'll skillfully ignore you

I avent fully recovered from our last argument and it seems you want more grin grin grin

am out
*dashes out with the speed of light*
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2014
dhtml18:

exactly bro, khaynet will do the studying....ave got a relatively low IQ.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

u sabi pass me o
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Khaynet:

u sabi pass me o
nah...am just more experienced, ave got a low IQ
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by directonpc(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
I respect wapka boys with good content and traffic!
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
wapka :file-list: choi I can't remember again o....
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nmeri17: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
dhtml18:

www.Nairaland.com is incomplete. But my site is far more than just html/css/javascript really. It is an adaptive and responsive website and works in all browsers (pc, tablets, mobile) even internet explorer 6.0, opera mini 8.0 and netscape 9.0 (Mozilla 4.0). And the frontpage works just like twitter with infinity scroller and all that. If naijazoom cannot do all that, then dont bother to start comparing at all.

What makes Nairaland unique in functionality is the adaptiveness which cannot be accomplished except you have strong knowledge of programming.
If you are able to view the source code on different device, you will observe that the source code of africoder's homepage changes slightly based on the device you are using - that is part of the adaptiveness. So it is just one website but made compatible with technically all browsers.

that adaptiveness you're talking of was achieved with @media rii??
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

nah...am just more experienced, ave got a low IQ
If I hear say u nor sabi pass me....
I JUSt get sharp mouth for chat ni o if you see me real life you go .......,... grin grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Codedboy95:
wapka :file-list: choi I can't remember again o....
u try grin grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Khaynet:

u try grin grin
lol i was a wapka guru then o.. no think am.. check my wapka site then.. Facebreak. wapka. mobi.. i gave it to someone and he spoilt the design.. php version that I made last year gist247ng.com (pc version is awful tho)
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Codedboy95:
lol i was a wapka guru then o.. no think am.. check my wapka site then.. Facebreak. wapka. mobi.. i gave it to someone and he spoilt the design.. php version that I made last year gist247ng.com (pc version is awful tho)
u still try grin grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nmeri17:

that adaptiveness you're talking of was achieved with @media rii??
Responsiveness is done with media query, adaptiveness is a different thing entirely (and has existed long before the days of html5).

ClintonNzedimma:

Ahem, last time i checked the ratings, your IQ was higher than mine. And that khaynet boy, his IQ is on the same level as those "boys-jumping-fence" in the national assembly.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
dhtml18:

Responsiveness is done with media query, adaptiveness is a different thing entirely (and has existed long before the days of html5).

Ahem, last time i checked the ratings, your IQ was higher than mine. And that khaynet boy, his IQ is on the same level as those "boys-jumping-fence" in the national assembly.
lol,...oga u funny oh
my IQ is low...and am ashamed to call the actual digit.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmn, interesting. . . .i doubt it, your IQ should still be higher than that of (looks left and right) Ekiti politicians.

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
dhtml18:

Hey u know aw much dough those your so called boys are chopping
I am so happy to be associated with them
maybe I will chop my own one day too grin grin grin
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

Hey u know aw much dough those your so called boys are chopping
I am so happy to be associated with them
maybe I will chop my own one day too grin grin grin
Una see what I am saying? Na the same IQ im get.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

yea money IQ
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2014
dhtml18:

Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nmeri17: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2014
dhtml18:

orai I've seen the differences between the two but what if the user turns off JavaScript?? the adaptive whatever will be ruined shay u know??
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 23, 2014
Nmeri17:

orai I've seen the differences between the two but what if the user turns off JavaScript?? the adaptive whatever will be ruined shay u know??
That means you don't really understand adaptive. Adaptive has to do with server side as well. You need to do your research properly and stop making assumptions.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2014
post=27954662:

I use to think wapka was pure Shiit till I came across your website.

They're some wapka site u'd see and then ask yourself if the owner of the site was just playing or have no knowledge of CSS or JavaScript.

I know khaynet is trying really hard to build something outstanding and marvelous, but to tell you the truth.... He's website have no taste.
Its like a dirty compound.

I'm currently going through a tutorial on HTML, CSS and JavaScript... Hopefully in the next 3months I'd be able to build a cool and simple website that I can call my own.

For now, Wapka is shiiit.
Shut up your dirty mouth, wapka is shiit abi.

Now list one or two site's you have designed and programmed on your own and then i will believe wapka is shiit

today i took my time to study naijazoom codes and finally learned that the guy is a good programmer, i am really impress for naijazoom, i am happy that the wapkan community have a programmer like him who can really makes us proud, just as he said he is working on a notification system, i bet you watch and see what he will code.

Even most of his features, operate like nairaland, i mean like nairaland, so shotup you wordpresser......smh.
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Naijazoom:

Lolz cos it's Hard?
lol abeg tell am ooo say wapka hard and no be child play
Re: Weird World Of A Webmaster by Codedboy95(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2014
pelij:
Shut up your dirty mouth, wapka is shiit abi.

Now list one or two site's you have designed and programmed on your own and then i will believe wapka is shiit

today i took my time to study naijazoom codes and finally learned that the guy is a good programmer wapmaster , i am really impress for naijazoom, i am happy that the wapkan community have a programmer wapmaster like him who can really makes us proud, just as he said he is working on a notification system, i bet you watch and see what he will code.

Even most of his features, operate like nairaland, i mean like nairaland, so shotup you wordpresser......smh.
corrected.. now i agree with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Most Googled Products In Every Country Of The World / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In The World 2016 By Google / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence