Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? (34942 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by contactmorak: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
A woman in Gbagada some years back married her fiance and when they asked her what she saw in him, she said he was tall, dark and handsome and God fearing. But few years down the line, she broke up with him when she found out he had been sleeping with their 14 year old maid.

Ask many ladies today what they look out for in a husband and they will tell you that he must be tall, dark, handsome and Godfearing. Though, you can automatically tell a man's height, complexion and good looks, how do you know if he is Godfearing?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
He is God-minded in everything he does .. He gives respect,extend goodliness, hardly get offended/offensive, forgive easily and most of all do unto others as he wanted it done to him !!

He always belief that whatever he does today there is SOMEONE who he will account to tomorrow and he fears the consequence of his ill actions thus always enjoin goodliness !!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by dkronicle(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Strip infront of him, if his D is still shrinked then is a man of God.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by debosola(f): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
A God fearing man would mean a man that fears God and puts God first in all he does. A man whose decisions are not influenced by moral standards or what seems right but by what the Bible says about the issue. A man who would treat his woman, not as he feels he is expected to, but by what God says about marriage and the man's role in a relationship. It would mean a man who loves God and is committed to the things of God which will include being involved in church activities. It would mean a man who can inspire me to have a better relationship with God because of the quality of life he lives.

If you are also a God fearing woman who is led by the Spirit of God, you will be able to discern (through the Spirit) and know if this man really fears God or not. God will give you pointers. The issue most times for godly women is the compromise of choosing to ignore certain subtle signs that the Spirit points out to them...and instead say"He's really a good guy".

Sorry for the long response...but I hope it makes some sense.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
My brother by their fruit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by jearile(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
contactmorak:

Ask many ladies today what they look out for in a husband and they will tell you that he must be tall, dark, handsome and Godfearing. Though, you can automatically tell a man's height, complexion and good looks, how do you know if he is Godfearing?
It takes a person who's God fearing to identify same virtue in somebody else.
To be God fearing is simply being easily corrected by the word of God - all your decisions are bounded by His word. You prefer to be obedient to His instruction than fulfilling your will.
Ps: It's not just by going to church or singing hosanna in the highest with hands lifted high

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by debosola(f): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Moderators: farano, Rocktation, pasqal09. This is a front page thread o! Oya do the needful.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Tymax(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2014
3cycle:

Lastly [size=16pt]a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God[/size] especially those guys on multicolored pants.
For real? cheesy grin grin

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by chimerase2: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2014
3cycle:

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.
3cycle I hv to quote u in dis u re a liar
LIENUS MBA. Kai
Ur appearace and wat u wear doesn't make u fear God haba take amu easy de lie
Guys in muticolored pant? Do guys still wear pant cause it has side effect
A hard working man? All dis hardworking thiefing politicians and womanizer fear God?

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by contactmorak: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Lol

Sad video/Pics: Girl undresses while dancing in da club & allows men touch her all over (BBM only).. Visit this web address (http://www.pin.bbm.com/C003B9740) now from your phone's native browser, join the bbm channel, msg us for the exclusive video n pics & get it instantly
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
.just bring out holy cane, if he gets scared, then he's God fearing angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Georgematics(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
A God fearing Man according to my understanding is a Man who does the 'Right thing' even if its not convenient... He makes decisions according to his set principles which often than not are well thought out to avoid contaminating his faith in God and Man.

VOTE
Naijaboiy,...Kiddablinzz,...Chibwike
For Mr Nairaland 2014 edition.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by youngice(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
ask Google
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nairabeezie(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
hnnnn
2face Idibia celebrates wife Annie as she turns 30 today
http://www.firsturl.net/1E3cc69
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sexymoma(f): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
The bible says!! by their fruit you shall know dem.
You can only know a God Fearing suitor when you are also God Fearing.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
U will know when u shout GOD and the persin hide inside bush

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by kayce911(f): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
When you have money deals with men you will know the beast in them. Even so called men of God fumbles at times. So money is my best yard stick to measure the intergrity of any man and hence how God fearing you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by kamez(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
3cycle:

What has wearing jean trousers got to do with the fear of God?

Na wa oo.. So 365 days a year I should keep wearing plain trousers and shirt. To show dat I fear God..

I ll really like to know where and how u came to such a conclusion

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by tolustx(m): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
3cycle:
[s]A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.[/s]
Shit meant for the trash can.
Sir, u nid some enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by clara472: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
God fearing is not written on anyone's face Only God Knows

Women Before getting Married you should Know these 7 Things
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1154-7-things-women-wish-they-had-known-before-they-got-married
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by fpeter(f): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
SIMPLE! THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS
ESPECIALLY ABSTINENCE

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
He knows the right from wrong,morally.. ....thinks of God first,before doing anything or making any decisions, he is sensitive to people's feelings,and will feel guilty after hurting someone or doing something bad.....above all,a God fearing man has a conscience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by kamez(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
OP the bible says "by their fruits, we shall know them"

A God fearing man is one who lives a life that is according to Gods will.. Keeps his commandments, he abstains from fornication, adultery, greed, malice, covertousness, etc as commanded by God.

Above all he shows love to all around him..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Chai.. See thread
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by josite: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
very simple,if he keeps diary,secretly go through the diary.if he is in a crises situation,the real help he trusts in will easily be revealed.then pretend to be who you are not.pretend to him you know one native doctor or make an ungodly proposition and see our he reacts.This is a very good question you asked but let me add,that because he wants sex doesnt make him ungodly but the suggestion of abortion does make him ungodly.sex remains a basic need and if men are hungry they are prone to eat,even pastors too.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Joel3(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
i am looking for devil fearing not God fearing.

Last time i check there is no God fearing anymore. Do people still fear God? I dont think so.. Look around you and whats is happening you will know that men dont fear God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by rosette08: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
dkronicle:
Strip infront of him, if his D is still shriked then is a man of God.
lol,LORD hv MERCY
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Ajibel(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
i wish i know

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by kingthreat(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:

A woman in Gbagada some years back married her fiance and when they asked her what she saw in him, she said he was tall, dark and handsome and God fearing. But few years down the line, she broke up with him when she found out he had been sleeping with their 14 year old maid.

So because He made a mistake by sleeping with a 14-year old maid, that makes him not God-fearing?
While he was wiping the maid, what was she doing? Perhaps only giving him sex once a week and complaining she's tired when going for longer hours.
Also, why must there be a maid in the house? Is the house too big for her to do all the house chores? Now because, a man slept with someone he was sexually attracted to, he's now a worldly man. Have you ever seen a lion looking at an antelope smilling?

**Nonsense**

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How He Will Spend His Salary This Valentine (Hilarious Photo) / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI" / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.