Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) (35174 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 1:57am On Mar 27, 2018
According to this twitter user, this man propose to his lady with the date of the wedding.

Truly no plans to turn her to lords of the rings… Lol

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/man-propose-to-his-lady-with-date-of-the-wedding/

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 1:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 27, 2018
wow......lovely

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Duchessree(f): 6:04am On Mar 27, 2018
cool smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by kelish(f): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2018
wow cool future hubby were are you grin

16 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Yes! Yes I will!

Oops thought I was the one in her shoe :-

This is beautiful I must confess...congratz to you guys

BTW

Boo come and see what your mate did wink

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Henitan24:
Yes! Yes I will!
BTW
baby will you marry me

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2018
sirBLUNT:
baby will you marry me
Omgosh! *with beautiful smile*
Yes I'll love
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Henitan24:

Omgosh! *with beautiful smile*
Yes I'll love
aww! thanks love oya make we go gaga shuffle to the alter...goodmoney
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2018
sirBLUNT:
aww! thanks love oya make we go gaga shuffle to the alter...goodmoney

Unserious youcheesy. Wealthy mind top of the morning to you as well. How was your night?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by cyndy1000(f): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Wao that's a real man. Good strategy he got.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by sirBLUNT: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Henitan24:

Unserious youcheesy. Wealthy mind top of the morning to you as well. How was your night?
lol,my was kinda boring and hey i'm still waiting on the 411 on that.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by phoenix17(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:
will you marry me
12-27-2018

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by HeWrites(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2018
kelish:

Worry no more babe wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Henitan24(f): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lol,my was kinda boring and hey i'm still waiting on the 411 on that.....

Gonna call you. Enjoy the rest of your day. Gat a lot my desk right now. Mama love you

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
YESSSSSSS I DO, too sure for my guy die!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
LAWD, bring my man to me this year,
phuleeeeeez embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin
When the egusi Soup is too sweet and delicious but you can't wait to have the pot all to yourself
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
D guy no consult we the elders of the family before picking date abi....

Children of nowadays sef....

Anyways, we have check the calendar, and 12/22/2018 is Saturday, we will be dere

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Woooow...go girl wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by IAmSkinny: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
I hope they get a good wedding photographer because all these so-called professional wedding photographers can do a nasty job.
Read my story
http://www.fototech.com.ng/cheap-digital-cameras-for-wedding-photography/
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by NothingDoMe: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bloggers
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sheeet! What if she had planned to travel with Maga One that day? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
The guy wants to prove it is not a "Lord of the rings" proposal.
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by winzy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Date that can be shifted! Nonsense! Ask a yoruba demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by Iyajelili(f): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
The lady must have mentioned the date she have in mind to get married at a point for him to put the date on the placard. Congrats though

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Henitan24:
Yes! Yes I will!

BTW

Ehya pele cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by jackie3B(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
my ideal proposal, don't come and hold me with ring for 5years
Re: Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) by roarik(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
future husband,where are you...this is beautiful kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everytime I Had Sex My Looks Changes For Like A Week / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.