Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? (1359 Views)

Today, I Prayed For The President; I Prayed For Nigeria. Come In If You Wish To. / See Where The Beggars In Nigeria Come From / Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by MrHyde: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Taking a critical look at the current Nigerian Situation with objectivity at the back of our minds, who should be the next president from the over 170 million Nigerians taking cognizance of his/her previous experience (Public or Private), his achievements and the required mien to handle the helm of affairs of this great nation.

P.S
Difficult as it may, I would advise we ignore party affiliations and focus more on the individual.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
What if. Nairaland
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by busterr(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
anybody that is not buhari, atiku, goodluck, kwankwaso.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by MrHyde: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
busterr:
anybody that is not buhari, atiku, goodluck, kwankwaso.
Anyone is no one!
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by mrvitalis(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
if this country was working well ...we they masses should be chosen between
fashola/ameachi(APC) VS akpabio/chime(or lamido)(PDP)
but here we are......chosen between buhari and dump jonathan
.but i still feel ...buhari is far better

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by pacesetter939: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
MrHyde:

Anyone is no one!

Goodluck has failed us woefully & he has so polarized Nigeria along religion, ethnic & tribal lines like never before. Goodluck has rebranded corruption & rewarded condemned criminals who has stolen us dry, the likes of DSPAlamesegha, Al-mustapha, Bode George, Mohammed Abacha, among many others.
The worst deservice Nigerians can do in Feb. 2015 is to return GEJ & PGEJ to the villa.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by pacesetter939: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
mrvitalis:
if this country was working well ...we they masses should be chosen between
fashola/ameachi(APC) VS akpabio/chime(or lamido)(PDP)
but here we are......chosen between buhari and dump jonathan
.but i still feel ...buhari is far better

The corruption infested Jonathan is a no match for the person of Buhari. It's like comparing night and day.

Buhari will prove most Nigerians wrong (that he is not a religious extremist) if elected president come 2015 like the JonThans would want us to believe.

Let's all support the presidency of Buhari for a saner and corruption free Nigeria.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Amanwulu1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ur questn can only b relevant for 2019. 4 now we have a president abi u wan kill am?
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Amanwulu1:
Ur questn can only b relevant for 2019. 4 now we have a president abi u wan kill am?

Guy ... Ah ah. Which one is faulty? Your cerebrum or your medulla oblongata?

OP.. I say Buhari.

GeJ and Sambo is a good children ... But break time is over.. We need a serious leader
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Mogidi: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
I think the 2015 election has been settled, I can't see anyone defeating the incumbent. As for 2019 I would support a Ribadu candidacy.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Kokorokoo: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
The president who was, and is, and is to come 2015 ...GEJ till buhari goes into coma

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by JEITO: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for President come 2015!

If Buhari is still the way he was in the 1980s, then things will be bad for Nigeria; if he has changed, things will be worse.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Amanwulu1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
soe:

Guy ... Ah ah. Which one is faulty? Your cerebrum or your medulla oblongata?

OP.. I say Buhari.

GeJ and Sambo is a good children ... But break time is over.. We need a serious leader
well let me pretend as if I didn't here ur insult, dat's what I've learnt frm my amiable presido.
Back 2 d topic- in plain language, ur desire will b considered in 2019 as there won't b any vacancy in 2015. I biliv u now undastnd me. Stp behaving like yoruba suporters of apc in NL, their trademark is abuse and cursing.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by kolaaderin: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
I think its just the right time to start pleading with TANOIDS to please be patriotic to this nation for once not to allow the return of this administration. To be candid GEJ can not handle the insurgence and if we returned him in 2015, we might just have gambled away our fatherland to the Bokoharanist. Its time we have mature mind in power not kindergathen to handle the affairs properly not been the president for just been called Mr president.
For me. Any other person but not GEJ will be perfect for the Job.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by not4sure(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ok.
I don't need a man as a president. I need a super man that can curb corruptin, that can make light work, some that create Job through various government policy and ensuring proper supervision of private organization to maximize their full potential. Also person that can improve national security and run down the economy of the sponsor of boko haram sect.

I am very sure that is what I want.

Now I never mention name
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Amanwulu1:
well let me pretend as if I didn't here ur insult, dat's what I've learnt frm my amiable presido.
Back 2 d topic- in plain language, ur desire will b considered in 2019 as there won't b any vacancy in 2015. I biliv u now undastnd me. Stp behaving like yoruba suporters of apc in NL, their trademark is abuse and cursing.

I'm sure you also learnt those tribalistic mindset from you amiable presido.

What gives you that confidence that there is no vacancy in 2015.

If you hope to rig this time.. My dear... It won't work...

You know what happened in Osun State.. Despite the militarisation.... The people defended their votes... So wake up...PdP is a goner
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Kanwulia: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKU!!!! kiss
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Nextlevel0007(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Me of course!!!!!! Gunning for SDP Presidential ticket

Sai Next Level 2015
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Adminisher: 1:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Buhari is president already.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by not4sure(m): 1:07am On Nov 13, 2014
not4sure:
Ok.
I don't need a man as a president. I need a super man that can curb corruption, that can make power work, someone that can create Jobs through various government policies and ensuring proper supervision of private organizations to maximize their full potential. Also person that can improve national security and run down the economy of the sponsor of boko haram sect.

I am very sure that is what I want.

Now I never mention name
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by Amanwulu1(m): 4:34am On Nov 13, 2014
soe:

I'm sure you also learnt those tribalistic mindset from you amiable presido.

What gives you that confidence that there is no vacancy in 2015.

If you hope to rig this time.. My dear... It won't work...

You know what happened in Osun State.. Despite the militarisation.... The people defended their votes... So wake up...PdP is a goner
d osun u talk is still in court n I think all celebratn is put on hold 4 now. So it does not qualify 4 referncing until fully signed. Btw why is none of u mentioning Ekiti? Abi na animal belonging to a foreign party won dat one? So apc wins pdp rigs, in dat case b prepared to cry rigging after feb 14 n 28 cos there will b a sweep. U haven't seen anytin I tell u.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by jamael(m): 4:47am On Nov 13, 2014
I don't know why we keep on beating a dead man with Golden Chainz.
You can be the president
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by rebranded(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2014
TAMBUWAL is perfect!
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by MrHyde: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Yes GEJ, Buhari, Tambuwal, Okorocha et al are all good but why should we vote for them? What have they been able to achieve in their various capacities in time past? Its not enough to vote for an individual cos of gut feeling. There should be achievements we can substantiate.
Re: Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? by MrHyde: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2014
The problem we have as NIGERIANS is most of us are not logical on choosing a president, we apply tribal, religious, and personal gains. This has not and will not help us. Ee should look at credentials and not necessarily manifesto in choosing the right president. Nigeria is in a lot of mess now and we someone who has the mien to move us to where we are supposed to be.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Assemblies Of God Church Superintendent Faces Prosecution For Forgery / Soldiers Reclaim Seized Chibok Town / My People Of South South Pls Vote 4 GEJ. Stay Away From APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.