Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (80985 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guykhena:
kiss kiss Missed me? smiley and shh..no spoilers yet wink . .

Lol was wondering if u stopped following d show

Where have you been btw...not seen much of you around
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
DrDre1:

Lol. It's weekend already. By tomorrow morning, the floor should be free for all sorts of spoilers. It's quite a good finish to the season that would make any fan watch his/her calender closely for the next season wink

I tell you the producers need thumbs up for the show. They always make the finale epic cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
DrDre1:

Lol. It's weekend already. By tomorrow morning, the floor should be free for all sorts of spoilers. It's quite a good finish to the season that would make any fan watch his/her calender closely for the next season wink

when will d next season begin??
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2015
candygosh:

Lol was wondering if u stopped following d show

Where have you been btw...not seen much of you around

Its a really really,very very long story...

And I never stopped following the show(and miss all the suspense and thrills? Hell no smiley )

Well glad to see the skye people,grounders,mountain men,city of light still thrives on NL,.
Hope I didn't miss much?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
jorhney:

This Fall,,that is more like 6 months from now..
Before then the premiere date will be released by cw along with the premiere dates of other cw shows(those not cancelled of cus) taking place this Fall,.(Same way they did last time)
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Rich4god(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guys... If you were to be in Clark's shoe, would you have irradiated level five....
Looking at all the pple that died, I kinda felt bad esp maya's death... So sad.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guykhena:

Its a really really,very very long story...

And I never stopped following the show(and miss all the suspense and thrills? Hell no smiley )

Well glad to see the skye people,grounders,mountain men,city of light still thrives on NL,.
Hope I didn't miss much?

Well since you didn't stop following then u didn't miss much.
And I'm so copying that Georgia font now
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rich4god:
Guys... If you were to be in Clark's shoe, would you have irradiated level five....
Looking at all the pple that died, I kinda felt bad esp maya's death... So sad.

Well its for the greater good. If she had taken that move more people would have died especially her mom and let's face it, the mountain people couldn't have survived for long anyway, they'd still have to die at some point cos since the leaders had been killed who was going to look after them and ensure their wellbeing was taken care of? NOBODY? Sooner or later they have to die from either lack of oxygen or the radiation itself

and besides they were collateral damage for the greater good! Clarke did good, bellamy just needs to find her and give her a good reason to come back and that might birth their love
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
How did jaha's rocket missile end up in dat mansion? cos it can't be dat computer generated woman ,maybe it's his wife or uncle or even his father
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
That's my question too! And What will the lady do with the missile?
Hope it's not What I am thinking it is!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
candygosh:

Well since you didn't stop following then u didn't miss much.
And I'm so copying that Georgia font now

lol,Go for it,I think it'll suite you perfectly fine..

Btw, do you recall our fall out argument when Anya "seemingly" died,and you kept on saying she won't die(although clearly she was dead), well I think you might be right,in episode 15 ,I don't know if y'all caught a glimpse of her when Indra and the grounders were in the mountain and were attacked by rippers,and after curing the rippers she stared at a particular ripper(lying on the floor) and when the camera zoomed in,it looked pretty much like Anya. .

It makes sense for the plot ,,since Lexa is clearly a psycho..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
And to the above questions, I think this part of the cw interview with the 100 boss Rothenberg clarify things out..

"
What did Murphy stumble into? Is that the Promised Land?

Rothenberg: It's a fallout shelter, a bomb shelter, built by the guy who developed the artificial intelligence that we meet at the end of the episode. He's sort of the Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates character who developed a program that went sentient and that essentially ended the world. Now what that means going forward is what will surprise people. We're supposed to connect those dots at the end.

So Jaha's encounter with A.L.I.E. (pronounced Al-Lee) is connected to the man Murphy saw commit suicide on the video?

Rothenberg:That guy [in the video] was saying "She got the launch codes," she being A.L.I.E. [Those codes] essentially launched the nukes in a way that we will probably reveal in season three, which is going to be surprising and cool. Ultimately, he wasn't able to stop her and the reason he's killing himself is he has the guilt of ending the world on his shoulders.

Allie alludes that there is a master plan and Jaha is the missing link. What can you divulge about this grand plan she's hinting at?

Rothenberg:Jaha thinks he's been called for a higher purpose. He's been searching for that and believing in that almost a divine path the entire season. By the way, it's not a City of Light - it's a misnomer - she's made of light. A.L.I.E, by the way, is an acronym which we'll at some point reveal. She is light that he's found and does he think he's found this divine thing? She had intimate intelligence, she had access to everything in the world, she ended the world. Does Jaha look at her as being the dark figure that he needs to fight against or does he join up? We'll have to see how that plays out in season three."

You can check out the full interview Here
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guykhena:

lol,Go for it,I think it'll suite you perfectly fine..

Btw, do you recall our fall out argument when Anya "seemingly" died,and you kept on saying she won't die(although clearly she was dead), well I think you might be right,in episode 15 ,I don't know if y'all caught a glimpse of her when Indra and the grounders were in the mountain and were attacked by rippers,and after curing the rippers she stared at a particular ripper(lying on the floor) and when the camera zoomed in,it looked pretty much like Anya. .

It makes sense for the plot ,,since Lexa is clearly a psycho..

Funny tho! So much spoilers flying around on the Facebook fan page and now this.
You think it was Anya Indra saw while in the tunnels?

But from the grounders anything is pretty possible those savages need some good civilisation grin

if I see anyone come back from the dead without a captivating explanation I'm so done with the show. One of the reasons I stopped doing tvd at season 5.

And as for allie to me she seems like the red queen in the movie serie "resident evil " except the way they talk which I haven't really seen much.

The task now probably lies on murphy cos that jaha seems to me like he would be so brainwashed by that computerised allie. M.u.m.u
just go through the Facebook fan page and read some funny spoilers for season 3
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mintayo:
That's my question too! And What will the lady do with the missile?
Hope it's not What I am thinking it is!

someone on Facebook thinks she wants to start a nuclear war again. Something similar to why the earth suffered the explosion in the first place and made them relocate to space.
Whatever it is we just have to wait and see
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
candygosh:

someone on Facebook thinks she wants to start a nuclear war again. Something similar to why the earth suffered the explosion in the first place and made them relocate to space.
Whatever it is we just have to wait and see
Yea, that's my thought too, we gotta wait!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Mintayo:

Yea, that's my thought too, we gotta wait!
but October far sha
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by kkkossy(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Murphy is my favourite character. He has a good sense of humour and I think he should be given the major role in season 3 unlike clarke. What he has duscovered in this finalie alone has made me yearn on what season 3 will have to offer. As for Jaha and ALIE I suspect a collaboration which might dent murphy's discovery as he craves to know the truth of what is yet to come.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2015
candygosh:

Funny tho! So much spoilers flying around on the Facebook fan page and now this.
You think it was Anya Indra saw while in the tunnels?

But from the grounders anything is pretty possible those savages need some good civilisation grin

if I see anyone come back from the dead without a captivating explanation I'm so done with the show. One of the reasons I stopped doing tvd at season 5.

grin hahahahaha cheesy,,no one actually dies in TVD,bcus of their huge characters fan base,their writers don't have the balls to shock their fans..
But it won't be that bad if The 100 take that 'coming back to life' road(but pls let it not be Finn),smiley

And as for allie to me she seems like the red queen in the movie serie "resident evil " except the way they talk which I haven't really seen much.
The task now probably lies on murphy cos that jaha seems to me like he would be so brainwashed by that computerised allie. M.u.m.u

lol,Jaha is so consumed with the whole "its my destiny" thing,,its so so easy for him to be brainwashed by an hologram,you can smell crazy on him grin.

just go through the Facebook fan page and read some funny spoilers for season 3

You can start dropping them here,I'm open to be spoilified..lol.

And btw,you and Georgia,ah,a match made in the city of light heaven wink
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guykhena:

grin hahahahaha cheesy,,no one actually dies in TVD,bcus of their huge characters fan base,their writers don't have the balls to shock their fans..
But it won't be that bad if The 100 take that 'coming back to life' road(but pls let it not be Finn),smiley

lol,Jaha is so consumed with the whole "its my destiny" thing,,its so so easy for him to be brainwashed by an hologram,you can smell crazy on him grin.

There is only one path to peace, your extinction ...ultron grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
parrotibaba:
There is only one path to peace, your extinction ...ultron grin

"I was designed to save the world,People will look to the sky and see.......HOPE.............I'll Take That From Them First"..lol

Come May,the most Psychotic villain will be on the big screen,,,,
Since childhood ultron has been my favourite comic book villain,his quotes & goals are scary yet fascinating & intriguing grin
And being voiced by the majestic voice of James Spader? Mehn can't wait grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guykhena:

"I was designed to save the world,People will look to the sky and see.......HOPE.............I'll Take That From Them First"..lol

Come May,the most Psychotic villain will be on the big screen,,,,
Since childhood ultron has been my favourite comic book villain,his quotes & goals are scary yet fascinating & intriguing grin
And being voiced by the majestic voice of James Spader? Mehn can't wait grin
"I know u mean well ,u wanna save d world but u don't want it to change ,u r all puppets tangled in strings" grin grin

And d sucker punch(which includes d way It rhymed with d soundtrack being played) "But now I'm free ...there r no strings on me" man! de got d perfect ultron in James Spader ,d way he speaks ,gives d ultron an air of superiority ,of confidence .,I can't wait for may grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guykhena:

so what do you think is going to happen between the grounders and the sky people. I had
actually thought lexa had a plan to come back and suprise clarke but I was disappointed.

Btw I'm gonna be back with dem spoilers...fake onez
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 6:08am On Mar 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
"I know u mean well ,u wanna save d world but u don't want it to change ,u r all puppets tangled in strings" grin grin

And d sucker punch(which includes d way It rhymed with d soundtrack being played) "But now I'm free ...there r no strings on me" man! de got d perfect ultron in James Spader ,d way he speaks ,gives d ultron an air of superiority ,of confidence .,I can't wait for may grin

grin exactly,can't wait,
If it is pulled off correctly,I think Ultron might be the best villain on the big screen so far,even surpassing Loki...(Tho a tough nut to crack)..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2015
candygosh:

so what do you think is going to happen between the grounders and the sky people. I had
actually thought lexa had a plan to come back and suprise clarke but I was disappointed.

The Grounders did what they were bred for,always put their people first,so their decison was understandable,.
The grounders have grown to like the sky people,I think they're gonna be at peace(uh who am I kidding),its going to be war,Lexa and Clarke are going to bring the fight to themselves,using their people as leverage.
But I feel that season 3 won't be focused on those feuds anymore,,but more on Jaha craziness and weird out A.L.I.E. History.

Btw I'm gonna be back with dem spoilers...fake onez

Nicey,can't wait cheesy .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2015
"knocking on heaven's door"

one word: ASTONISHING

thumb up to the producers, actors, director and everybody else for a great season just can't wait for October
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
candygosh:

I tell you the producers need thumbs up for the show. They always make the finale epic cheesy
They really do make it an epic one. You just can't wait for the new season

jorhney:

Towards the end of the year.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by 190theclown: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Any thread on the walking dead around here someone?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Candygosh how you?
Any news on Teen Wolf ?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by stinggy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
penzino:
Candygosh how you?
Any news on Teen Wolf ?

Like which?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
penzino:
Candygosh how you?
Any news on Teen Wolf ?

Those teen wolf people really know how to kill the interest. Dem just dey talk summer since no date and they've practically turned me into a stalker. Will check their wall now to see if any update has developed
I'm doing fine and you? What shows are you doing in the main time
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Guykhena:

The Grounders did what they were bred for,always put their people first,so their decison was understandable,.
The grounders have grown to like the sky people,I think they're gonna be at peace(uh who am I kidding),its going to be war,Lexa and Clarke are going to bring the fight to themselves,using their people as leverage.
But I feel that season 3 won't be focused on those feuds anymore,,but more on Jaha craziness and weird out A.L.I.E. History.

Nicey,can't wait cheesy .

Guy, I think you will like this thread titled comic banter. Something bout u and comics tongue
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
candygosh:

Those teen wolf people really know how to kill the interest. Dem just dey talk summer since no date and they've practically turned me into a stalker. Will check their wall now to see if any update has developed
I'm doing fine and you? What shows are you doing in the main time
no mind them. Am doing Grimm, flash, supernatural, originals and Vikings.
Am cool too

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.