Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78823 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 07, 2015
thank God I avoided this thread lyk Ebola... you guys would have ruined a perfect season finale.

I'm still trying to recover from the shock of the episode, lexa surely has the heart of a leader, bt for some weird reason I can't hate her. it was either her people or Clarke's and I would do same if I were in her shoes.

anyway, from the preview, it seems the next episode is gonna be EPIC!!! just hope they don't take long to begin the season 3
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 5:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Preboy:
thank God I avoided this thread lyk Ebola... you guys would have ruined a perfect season finale.

I'm still trying to recover from the shock of the episode, lexa surely has the heart of a leader, bt for some weird reason I can't hate her. it was either her people or Clarke's and I would do same if I were in her shoes.

anyway, from the preview, it seems the next episode is gonna be EPIC!!! just hope they don't take long to begin the season 3
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin . Recover quick in time for the next episode.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2015
jorhney:
@Nneka123 do you watch this series??
No. how is it?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Preboy:

I'm still trying to recover from the shock of the episode, lexa surely has the heart of a leader, bt for some weird reason I can't hate her. it was either her people or Clarke's ld do same if I were in her shoes.

I dont agree with the bolded. What happened to the alliance? Why do they need the alliance, if not to rescue both the grounders and the sky people. Without Clarke's great mind, lexa couldn't have pulled that off alone. Clarke is a better leader IMO.

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
No. how is it?

its an awesome movie .. you'd love it .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
jorhney:

its an awesome movie .. you'd love it .
Alright, will try to check it out. currently watching the "Originals"
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Alright, will try to check it out. currently watching the "Originals"

did u just start watching it?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2015
Preboy:

I still feel that the episode was badly written cos we are meant to believe that the grounders and the mountain men has battling each other for a very long time and they have been taking grounders for God knows how long. It make no sense when your enemy is vulnerable and weak and you decide to withdraw your troop, after you've lost so many lives past and present just to rescue few. The commander said to them blood for blood. Their main power is down, their defensive mechanism is open and you agreed to them to release your people which are few (not even up to 50).

It complete bullsheet!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
jorhney:

did u just start watching it?
yes. Never knew it was a 'spin off" to The Vampire diaries.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2015
penzino:
I dont agree with the bolded. What happened to the alliance? Why do they need the alliance, if not to rescue both the grounders and the sky people. Without Clarke's great mind, lexa couldn't have pulled that off alone. Clarke is a better leader IMO.
the alliance was formed because they both had the same goal(rescuing their people) and since the grounders have gotten theirs, it would be stewpid to keep the alliance alive.
Clarke is a great leader bt everybody knows that "you should always have a plan B"
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 12:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:
yes. Never knew it was a 'spin off" to The Vampire diaries.

ohh eyahh.. so which episode are you in now?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 09, 2015
genderruler:

I still feel that the episode was badly written cos we are meant to believe that the grounders and the mountain men has battling each other for a very long time and they have been taking grounders for God knows how long. It make no sense when your enemy is vulnerable and weak and you decide to withdraw your troop, after you've lost so many lives past and present just to rescue few. The commander said to them blood for blood. Their main power is down, their defensive mechanism is open and you agreed to them to release your people which are few (not even up to 50).

wow hw come I missed that, maybe I was to busy feeling sorry for Clarke. I see no reason why the grounders can't take mt. weather and still have their people, well I guess every show must have some shortcomings.
I actually thought the finale was bad enough, now I think its gotten even worse. normally I'm excited to watch the next episode bt now watching spongebob seems more exciting

well we can only hope that season 3 gets better, cus season is a major flop
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2015
jorhney:

ohh eyahh.. so which episode are you in now?
season 1, episode 5. Lol
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:
season 1, episode 5. Lol

Lol epi 5 cool .. BTW have u seen d new Jackie Chan movie (Dragon blade)
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2015
jorhney:

Lol epi 5 cool .. BTW have u seen d new Jackie Chan movie (Dragon blade)
lol no.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Nneka123:
lol no.

Lol aiit..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2015
genderruler:

My thought exactly, it like sacrificing 1000 people to rescue 100. No leader will dare do that.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 1:44am On Mar 10, 2015
u ppl don't get it ...Yes for years mount weather has been torturing d grounders for research purposes n turning dem into reapers but u forgot dat d grounders r divided into many factions which made it impossible for them to fight back ,with d acid fogs n reapers amongst d other deterrents...Like Clarke said ,it was a rescue mission not war so when ur opposition agrees to release d ppl u were planning to go release yourself what will u do?

From de beginning d grounders never liked d sky ppl ,many of them hv schemed to ruin d alliance even till d nearing of d rescue mission n de decided to join dis alliance cos de want to rescue dia ppl primarily ,blood comes later ,unless Lexa is planning on returning to help Clarke out with d grounder army den we can conclude dat d grounders got what de want ,I mean wats d lives of only 40 something kids to d lives of hundreds of grounders held captive n d other grounder tribe leadres will push lexa to take d deal ,it's dat simple else de disband. Clarke is a fearless leader but she's also naive n u don't blame her ,she never was prepared for dis else she could hv had a backup plan should d grounders screw dem over ,she was blinded by her affections for lexa(which might hv been a ploy by lexa to strengthen dia relationship), d same lexa dat let hundreds of her ppl die ,dat ordered for d execution of Octavia, n I was thinking dat her encounter with Anya would hv taught her a lesson ,she saved Anya yet Anya took her as a slave n nearly killed her, she could hv involved her mother n Kane in her decision making but she left dem out n now(barring any miraculous turn around by d grounders) look what happened...

I'm more interested in whether thelonious n Murphy found d city of light

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2015
This episode of The 100 is epic. Don't be afraid. No spoilers grin
That said, I don't think anyone that has watched it (including myself) will be able to hold back for long though grin
Chei! The 100 o!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2015
This is definitely not the end!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2015
Mintayo:
This is definitely not the end!
Sorry...that's the end for this season. sad
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Epic Season Finale... Jaha and Murphy will get an interesting story line in Season 3. I can't wait mhen!!! October is too long biko
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
d season finale was awesome ..

patiently waiting for Season 3

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Let the spoilers begin abeg grin

As in lipsrsealed

One thing I love about this show Is the yearning for the beginning of a new season. Leaving us breathless!

Talk about a dose of ur own medicine cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 13, 2015
DrDre1:
This episode of The 100 is epic. Don't be afraid. No spoilers grin
That said, I don't think anyone that has watched it (including myself) will be able to hold back for long though grin
Chei! The 100 o!

Trying to hold back you know!

*runs out of thread b4 I begin spoil am*
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2015
spoiler...

Clark is dead angry cry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Bimffo(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Happy for Murphy.. *Shoki.. grin

If na me, I go chop all the life of my head..

And by the way, who is that Silicon babe.
So she brought the Ark down.. Good for her.. undecided
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
* still keeping calm* * spoiler coming soon* *arrgh runs out of thread*

Guykhena where are you oh , haven't been seeing you around

[size=18pt] still calm [/size]
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have watched it ,oya mk una come spoil everything grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
candygosh:
* still keeping calm* * spoiler coming soon* *arrgh runs out of thread*

Guykhena where are you oh , haven't been seeing you around

[size=18pt] still calm [/size]
kiss kiss Missed me? smiley and shh..no spoilers yet wink . .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
candygosh:

Trying to hold back you know!

*runs out of thread b4 I begin spoil am*
Lol. It's weekend already. By tomorrow morning, the floor should be free for all sorts of spoilers. It's quite a good finish to the season that would make any fan watch his/her calender closely for the next season wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.