Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (79036 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
stinggy:

Like which?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
penzino:
relax teen wolf will start airing in June 29 n it will consist of 20 episodes to be divided into 2 story arcs but unlike season 3 ,d 20 episodes will air accordingly

make I add spoilers join? grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
See them..... See all of them and their big big heads?? Lolzzzzz...... You guys don't know how I fought to resist opening this thread amidst all temptations to do so..... Lolzzzzz...... Finally back grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
penzino:
no mind them. Am doing Grimm, flash, supernatural, originals and Vikings.
Am cool too

Its worth the wait tho, new creature in beacon hills, new characters but fortunately Derek isn't coming back this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
suxxman:
See them..... See all of them and their big big heads?? Lolzzzzz...... You guys don't know how I fought to resist opening this thread amidst all temptations to do so..... Lolzzzzz...... Finally back grin

did u just see the final episode? ? ?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
relax teen wolf will start airing in June 29 n it will consist of 20 episodes to be divided into 2 story arcs but unlike season 3 ,d 20 episodes will air accordingly

Oya spoilers abeg. Something to quell the wait
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
candygosh:

did u just see the final episode? ? ?

*Covers face*
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
parrotibaba:

no add spoilers abeg.. ...... grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
candygosh:

Its worth the wait tho, new creature in beacon hills, new characters but fortunately Derek isn't coming back this season.
huh Derek not coming back? Wow. Hope we know what the deputy sheriff is now?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
penzino:
huh Derek not coming back? Wow. Hope we know what the deputy sheriff is now?

Well he's not going to be a regular on the show. Isn't that more like killing him off silently but not entirely? And I think next season we'd find out what parish is with Lydia help and then more on
The desert wolf. Remember what's her name now the black girl who is the mercenary (Derek lover) at the end of season 4 said she only has a code name as to who she is supposed to find which is desert wolf. But desert wolf belongs most likely belongs to the hales family

Let's take this to teen wolf thread
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2015
candygosh:

Coach is not coming back n Derek will be a reoccurring character like d sheriff(linden Ashby) meaning he can still ace 20 episodes but I doubt dat ,maybe at least 16 or 17 ,u know dis was d reason colton Hayes(Jackson) left d show ,he was a series regular n den de wanted to reduce him to a reoccurring character n he refused ,maybe Derek might return to series regular after one or two seasons ...Penzino no wan spoilers so mk I leave am like dat grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2015
candygosh:

Guy, I think you will like this thread titled comic banter. Something bout u and comics tongue
Hmmmmmmm.....Now what would make you jump into that conclusion?. Proof or I don't believe it tongue
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
Coach is not coming back n Derek will be a reoccurring character like d sheriff(linden Ashby) meaning he can still ace 20 episodes but I doubt dat ,maybe at least 16 or 17 ,u know dis was d reason colton Hayes(Jackson) left d show ,he was a series regular n den de wanted to reduce him to a reoccurring character n he refused ,maybe Derek might return to series regular after one or two seasons ...Penzino no wan spoilers so mk I leave am like dat grin
for Candygosh. Do small spoilers ko grin
But make we go Teen Wolf trend
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
penzino:
for Candygosh. Do small spoilers ko grin
But make we go Teen Wolf trend

lol
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Guykhena:

Hmmmmmmm.....Now what would make you jump into that conclusion?. Proof or I don't believe it tongue

no proof but I know you like marvel and oh yes proof was you and parotti baba going on and forth about ultron
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
candygosh:

no proof but I know you like marvel and oh yes proof was you and parotti baba going on and forth about ultron

Haha,touché ,
But you gotta admit,when someone discusses on a particular thing or talks about it ,doesn't necessarily mean he "likes" it .
I stand to be corrected though smiley
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by derbybliz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Please candygosh just quote me when you get the teen wolf trend on plssss
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
I finally started watching The 100 on Sunday, about to watch S02 E08 whenever I stop getting distracted. I blame Tumblr & all the gifs I keep seeing for this show. Rather gripping, although there are times the characters seem to forget what others have been through. Funny, how I wanted Marcus Kane, Bellamy Blake & John Murphy to die during season 1, now it's slightly difference - Bellamy & Kane's behaviours were necessary, Murphy still needs to die & Finn needs to follow suit*. I liked Lexa's entrance - a stroke of genius, observing your enemy without them knowing who you are, so you could know their true intentions.

*I already know what will happen, Tumblr has informed me greatly about this show
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Get Ready cheesy

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mickyboiz: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Alfred234:
Get Ready cheesy
I tot the movie don end??
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mickyboiz:
I tot the movie don end??
who tell you say na movie?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mickyboiz: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Guykhena:
who tell you say na movie?
den wat bro? am here to learn
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mickyboiz:
den wat bro? am here to learn
Its a series.
That means the storylines can be chunned into 'seasons'. And a series keeps coming back every year as long as it gets renewed by the host network.
Luckily The 100 was renewed for a 3rd season ,as you can see from the pic uploaded by Alfred it is gonna start airing as from Jan21st..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2015
I just love this series.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mickyboiz: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Guykhena:
Its a series.
That means the storylines can be chunned into 'seasons'. And a series keeps coming back every year as long as it gets renewed by the host network.
Luckily The 100 was renewed for a 3rd season ,as you can see from the pic uploaded by Alfred it is gonna start airing as from Jan21st..
got it bro tanx
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by BraniacX(m): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Okay so na here una hide the thread abi? Anyway I don show so from January 21 upwards na me and una undecided

ultron see as these people take dey flex our bushmeat leave us since angry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Alfred234:
Get Ready cheesy

Jan 21st?! That's like waiting for eternity.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Alfred234(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Austeenx:

Jan 21st?! That's like waiting for eternity.
You have waited up till now right? That means you can still wait until January 21st.. According to the producers of the show #YouGuysAintReadyYet #2016IsNotThatFar
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by ultron(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2015
BraniacX:
Okay so na here una hide the thread abi? Anyway I don show so from January 21 upwards na me and una undecided

ultron see as these people take dey flex our bushmeat leave us since angry
as in i suprise oooo.......our bushmeat ooooooo
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Krystallina(f): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Love the hundred SO MUCHHHHHH. JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT. JUST FINISHED WATCHING SEASON 2 AND IT WAS WOW. But had a serious cliff hanger. Can't wait for season 3. I think there's going to be more of bellaclarke(i.e clarke and bellamy love story). Those two really look good together
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
The official trailer came out today and shtako just got real...real is an understatement, it got realest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUuukxrbrU

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.