Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Should I Confront My Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Confront My Wife? (7821 Views)

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / Should I Confront My Unfaithful Married Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Wendy80(f): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2014
stonecoldcafe:
its nip sweetie; nip.
Yeah typo. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by ssammy: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
bigass:
If I were you, I will create an avenue to bring out the worst in her. Do not confront her now as this will only make her hide things just act as if u didn't see nothing. However reduce your level of care so that she have more justification in her foolish mind to go all the way then you will know what your wife is capable of.
. What kind of Advice is this? , " to know what ur wife is capable of doing"? Anybody is capable of anything. Please Op call ur wife to order, just might b a drift, don't give her the permission to go all the way. All am saying is help her, she might just b carried away
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by geeudy(f): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
bigass:
Let the relationship blossom to a particular direction. Then call the guy ask for his address. Tell him you know what he's planning to do with your wife and there's no need to hide it. Then take your wife and drop her in his house. Then call her parents to know how they will return your dowry
bad advise if say.....
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by soonest(f): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
jarkbauer:

Thanks for this but I am not giving excuses but providing probable reasons why may plan to cheat. Neither am I ready to play second fiddle. She actually disgusts me right now and my plan is to chase out of my house like bigass said I will give her reasons to go on and cheat. Whether I like it or not I believe she will cheat when the time is right.
You are a huge joke
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by shalommeri(f): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2014
jarkbauer:

From the chat I knew the guy is very loaded more loaded than me. Also the guy is married but talked badly about his wife and kids.
datz xo bad..wat does she possibly stand to get frm him apart frm sex nd money?for christ sake hez married nd wid kids..it wont last..u nid to talk to ha bt lik s gentle man..tell her u've forgiven her nd den state d advantages nfmd disadvantages..she cud possibly get gud sex,money,clothes e.t.c bt meanwhile wen caught cox his wife may find out d way u did if shez sensitive nd smart lyk u nd den disgrace,hrtbrk cox ladies tend to av stupid infatuatns wich is usuali mistaken for lov..she beta wise up o..talk to ha nt shout i
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Lepetitechic(f): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Its your home, your wife and your marriage.
Do what you must do ASAP.

No need having to come online to ask us what to do.

Confront her and ask her for explanations if you don't feel okay with all the stuff you read!!

No need "suffering" in silence.

A married woman flirting around?

@RoyalRoy, Gbam!! oya oga OP ask her but be ready for her defensive you don't trust me if you did you wouldn't check my chats..but handle it well oo? God speed.
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by Nmeri17: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2014
The comments tho cheesy op with so many varying opinions you'll find out that in the end, the opinion u choose is the one you always wanted but were too chickenhearted to pick wink
Re: Should I Confront My Wife? by soreola(f): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
See how una just dey use OP for laffs

Jarkbauer, pls buy a pretty dress for your wife and take her out on a date. Find out what her love language is and communicate with her that way. Don't make room for the enemy to enter. Be proactive!

P.S. Not just gifts gifts gifts, make sure you know what she likes (love language) and give her.

Cheers and all the best =)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Marry A Pastor? / THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / When Is A Man Old Enough To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.