Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia (35437 Views)

De­fence Minister In Russia To Buy Arms / US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
MduZA:

so in your own assumption all south African cities are only occupied by 5million white people?

Nah, all South African slums are occupied by negroes suffering from post-apartheid traumatic stress syndrome who can only find solace in hard drugs, like the alcoholics the native Americans and aborigines have become. And that is pretty sad.

That is what I'm talking about. Got a problem with the truth?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by MduZA: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, all South African slums are occupied by negroes suffering from post-apartheid traumatic stress syndrome who can only find solace in hard drugs, like the alcoholics the native Americans and aborigines have become. And that is pretty sad.

That is what I'm talking about. Got a problem with the truth?

who is occupying south African cities?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
MduZA:

who is occupying south African cities?

Who makes up just 8% of the population but owns about 80% of everything South African?

This is the ghost of Steven Bantu Biko speaking black consciousness to ya soul. Something Madiba couldn't do, and the same thing those clowns in the ANC ganged up against Mbeki for.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by MduZA: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Who makes up just 8% of the population but owns about 80% of everything South African?

This is the ghost of Steven Bantu Biko speaking black consciousness to ya soul. Something Madiba could never do, and the same thing those clowns in the ANC ganged up against Mbeki for.

my man you said black south Africans are staying in slums,my question to you was Who is staying in the south African cities....?instead of giving me an answer You are giving me a Nigerian version of how SA should be like....you know nothing about SA.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
MduZA:

my man you said black south Africans are staying in slums,my question to you was Who is staying in the south African cities....?instead of giving me an answer You are giving me a Nigerian version of how SA should be like....you know nothing about SA.

Nah, I'm educating you based on the wide economic disparities between the whites who are minorities and settlers vis a vis blacks who own the country and the majority.

- all the slums in South Africa are occupied by blacks.

- most of them see the bright lights and the beauty of their country but will never own anything there. The average white bum has more chance of owning something in South Africa than a black South African.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by 1mindchrisr(f): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
vandalZA:
ma bra I'm always asking myself that who brain washed those guys .........they should come and visit in order to se the real south Africa

totally brainwashed is what i can think of

i wonder what makes people think so badly abt SA
i dont even know why or what transpired
or is it D constitution Law dt they have is for certain people n not all

all i know is dt theres millions of Nigerians in SA it a pity dt they still here n lots are still flooding in d worst part is when some are detained you will think someone has died ,pleading sorrowfull not to b returned back in their own country

we hv problems like any other country but that not our mentallity Rainbow Nation is who we are with a good constitution thou it may not b d best we hv but managing n handling d less we have shows progress

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by MduZA: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, I'm educating you based on the wide economic disparities between the whites who are minorities and settlers vis a vis blacks who own the country and the majority.

- all the slums in South Africa are occupied by blacks.

- most of them see the bright lights and the beauty of their country but will never own anything there. The average white bum has more chance of owning something in South Africa than a black South African.

you are ill informed,the only thing that most of you Nigerians are suffering from is seeing black and white south Africans living together,that's why you always come up with all this rubbish without having clue of what is happening on the ground...there are poor white people in SA who go as far as begging on the streets...if it is for slums,they are there even in America...for your information slums are regarded as informal settlements in SA created by people who leave their homes so that they can be close to their work places...SA belongs to both black and white ,if you Nigerians are not happy about this,unfortunately you guys will be unhappy until the end of the world...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by igbo2011(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why can't we make our own weapons? We need to be self reliant? Make our own hellicopters, planes, tanks ,etc. We should put our money into that instead of begging.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by BlackTechnology: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
igbo2011:
Why can't we make our own weapons? We need to be self reliant? Make our own hellicopters, planes, tanks ,etc. We should put our money into that instead of begging.

I miss Ojukwu Biafra and his love and support for black technology
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by igbo2011(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
cap28:

Exactly!

As a matter of fact the whole of Africa is already under occupation by USafricom
they are monitoring and dictating what is going on in almost all African nations. Its already too late for Nigeria to stop what has already been put in motion. The US also have drone bases dotted all over Africa.

I know there is a drone base being built in Niger and Djibouti but where else?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by igbo2011(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I miss Ojukwu Biafra and his love and support for black technology

In Biafra we made our own weapons, food, refineries, etc. Why can't we do this now with all this technology and informatio we have access to?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by igbo2011(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
cap28:

A strong military is needed to prevent exploitation but what the US is doing now is excessive because they are borrowing money in order to stay ahead of every other nation in the world - money that could be used for things like health care and education is channelled into defence and the only beneficiaries are the defence contractors, arms manufacturers and the private mercenary companies like Blackwater that have started springing up in the US and Europe.

I think Russia was weakened politically after the cold war but only temporarily, hence the entry of US backed puppets like Yeltsin.

Cap28 thank you for showing me about Dr. Chinweizu Ibekwe a couple years ago. Reading his work changed my life for ever. Here is a great quote and essay he has: "The Black race will be exterminated
if it does not build a black superpower in Africa
by the end of this century."

http://houseofknowledge.org.uk/new/doc/Marcus_Garvey_and_Black_Power_1_6.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by 1mindchrisr(f): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
only an infant. will not understand d bitter truth. they will still cry foul n qoute you back ,it like something unimaginable was taken from them ,such unspeakable hate. has become their consolation May God bring Cure to it

MduZA:

you are ill informed,the only thing that most of you Nigerians are suffering from is seeing black and white south Africans living together,that's why you always come up with all this rubbish without having clue of what is happening on the ground...there are poor white people in SA who go as far as begging on the streets...if it is for slums,they are there even in America...for your information slums are regarded as informal settlements in SA created by people who leave their homes so that they can be close to their work places...SA belongs to both black and white ,if you Nigerians are not happy about this,unfortunately you guys will be unhappy until the end of the world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by igbo2011(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
mmark12:

This is the most stupid statement I have ever seen.

Without America, who else would have developed the Internet, giving the founder of Nairaland an opportunity to allow u insult the US.

What has the Nigerian state developed for the greater good of humanity.

The same AMERICA you hate saved the world during WW1 & WW2. There are so many nations willing to align with THE USA than CORRUPT NIGERIAN STATE.

NIGERIANS should stop blaming America for BOKO HARAM. America can give Nigeria all the weapons it needs but I am willing to bet the weapons will rather be used for political thuggery.

If it wasn't for the African fractals there would be no computer today. Also African binary system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n36qV4Lk94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCLfFejowHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIwh-nyz1g

Nigeria gave the world metallurgy. WIthout that there would be no cars or steel industry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEeu1gJED-4

We also have the Sungbo Eredo the second largest man made structure in the world:

https://www.facebook.com/191359147739903/photos/a.207466979462453.1073741828.191359147739903/276121135930370/?type=1&theater

Wake up we are not inferior we have great history too!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNYfCaRlMy0

Check out this youtube page to learn more about African history. Thius guy gets his sources from JSTOR and other scholars and historians that are peerly reviewed. Stop being self hating.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12lU5ymIvSpgl8KntDQUQA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by UyiIredia(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
MduZA:

No. I don't think Nigerians are that way. But I am very sure that the general perception here is that 1) many blacks are economically disadvantaged compared to whites 2) many of your accomplishments eg WC hosting would not have been if not for the whites in your place.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Missy89(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirShymex:

How can you even gauge the military tech of China that's highly secretive? The fact that they have the largest espionage network, and have been hack into the military and defense systems of most countries should tell you China isn't playing. Don't believe the hype...and stop comparing rag-heads in Saudi Arabia who can't even build a bike to decent countries.

Dude give it a rest. every country has secretive military tech.

China is still way behind. They are still struggling with nuclear submarine propulsion tech that the soviets and Americans are churning out like candy since the 70s. They are the only P5 that doesn't have this technology and they cant even build a carrier. In the military, you gauge your adversary with known capability. Not some fathom secret weapon that is no existent

You claim Japan was a big boy because they are spending and i mention Saudi arabia because they are spending too(more than the UK , France and Germany) does that make them a military power?

How can you know the country with the largest espionage network. Like seriously? If you know that then why do they exist?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Missy89(f): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Chiwude:
You see, there was no basis replying the dude because I knew someone else will counter him. Japan does not have a standing army since their constitution prohibits it. Their post WW2 treaty with America gives the former the right to have a military command within Japan. Though the Japanese constitution allows for a Self-Defence force which aims to protect the maritime and other economic waterways of the Island. However, if war should arise between Japan and its enemies the treaty with America give the US the right to take up the fight. So we can assume that modern Japan is a puppet of the United States military wise.

It is hard arguing with him. Thats Nairaland for u

I think i am done correcting people really the situation is hopeless.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by GuyFawkes: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirShymex:

When are you going to shut the fvck up? Mo.ron!

So, in your own universe, a self-defense force isn't a military, no? Especially one with enormous capabilities, that's more sophisticated than all the military in Africa put together, with an aircraft carrier, a modern navy that's the best in Asia, a modern air force, and a very strong ground force?

I think people are getting confused by the 'Defence Force' label of the Japanese army. Israels army is called the Israeli Defence Force, and since its formation it has done more attacking than 'defending' . I maybe wrong though, so what if the skirmishes over those islands escalates into all out war would the US fight the chinese on behalf of the Japanese over those stupid rocks .

Ermmm what's the role of the Peoples Liberation Army Going by its label.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by vandalZA(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
MduZA:

100000likes.......my bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by vandalZA(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
1mindchrisr:

totally brainwashed is what i can think of

i wonder what makes people think so badly abt SA
i dont even know why or what transpired
or is it D constitution Law dt they have is for certain people n not all

all i know is dt theres millions of Nigerians in SA it a pity dt they still here n lots are still flooding in d worst part is when some are detained you will think someone has died ,pleading sorrowfull not to b returned back in their own country

we hv problems like any other country but that not our mentallity Rainbow Nation is who we are with a good constitution thou it may not b d best we hv but managing n handling d less we have shows progress

they should ask themselves that as bad as they say about south Africa why do their county men keep on coming to south Africa and that will clear their mindsets

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Wallie(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
I'll be the first to admit that I do not know much about South Africa except apartheid.

I wonder what infrastructures they had in-place that allowed them to develop the know-how to build nuclear, chemical and biological weapons since the 1960s, and was the development completely in-house?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I think people are getting confused by the 'Defence Force' label of the Japanese army. Israels army is called the Israeli Defence Force, and since its formation it has done more attacking than 'defending' . I maybe wrong though, so what if the skirmishes over those islands escalates into all out war would the US fight the chinese on behalf of the Japanese over those stupid rocks .

Ermmm what's the role of the Peoples Liberation Army Going by its label.

Lol, tell them.

Trust missy89 to keep arguing blindly whilst trying to look for ways to give credit to the yanks.

If a country with a defense force that huge and sophisticated has no military, then Africans are still fighting with spears lol. Despite the restrictions on them by article 9, it is no secret that Japan has enormous offensive capabilities though not as powerful as the imperial army of yore. Remember how they lied about their aircraft carrier being a destroyer?

Heck, they have been looking for ways to get US bases off their country for time now. Hence the reason they have been electing nationalists of late and removing US bases is one of the biggest electioneering topics in the country.

If Japan has no military then Germany has none then - clowns lol.

Why would a country with no military need an aircraft carrier which signifies projecting power?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Missy89:

It is hard arguing with him. Thats Nairaland for u

I think i am done correcting people really the situation is hopeless.

Aren't you the same person who said the same US that engineered arms embargo against China at UN transferred military technology to China when everything Chinese is either indigenous, soviet, or things got through espionage?

Post ya propaganda to airheads lol.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wallie:
I'll be the first to admit that I do not know much about South Africa except apartheid.

I wonder what infrastructures they had in-place that allowed them to develop the know-how to build nuclear, chemical and biological weapons since the 1960s, and was the development completely in-house?

The technology transfer to apartheid South Africa came from mostly Israel and the West(UK and US).
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Missy89:

Dude give it a rest. every country has secretive military tech.

China is still way behind. They are still struggling with nuclear submarine propulsion tech that the soviets and Americans are churning out like candy since the 70s. They are the only P5 that doesn't have this technology and they cant even build a carrier. In the military, you gauge your adversary with known capability. Not some fathom secret weapon that is no existent

You claim Japan was a big boy because they are spending and i mention Saudi arabia because they are spending too(more than the UK , France and Germany) does that make them a military power?

How can you know the country with the largest espionage network. Like seriously? If you know that then why do they exist?

How can you even compare Japan, an intellectual property and arguably the most technologically advanced in the world to rag-heads in Saudi Arabia who can't build anything?

You are not known to argue logically. No you should be questioning why US spends so much on military yet needs NATO all the time to fight any war. The last it went to war by itself in Vietnam it got its ar.se whooped. Ask why it spends more than everyone yet still needs other people. GTFOH.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Missy89(f): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirShymex:

How can you even compare Japan, an intellectual property and arguably the most technologically advanced in the world to rag-heads in Saudi Arabia who can't build anything?

You are not known to argue logically. No you should be questioning why US spends so much on military yet needs NATO all the time to fight any war. The last it went to war by itself in Vietnam it got its ar.se whooped. Ask why it spends more than everyone yet still needs other people. GTFOH.

Keep showing your ignorance.

US dont need or depend on NATO to fight a war, The reason for most coalition is a political one to make it look like the "international community" agrees with the expedition. There is more to warfare than bearing arms and going to the front line to shoot

US loss in Vietnam has nothing to do with military incapacity. The war was lost on a political front (units were prevented from crossing into Cambodia and Laos, huge protest at home even by the war vets, different presidents different policies etc) . Go learn some history. The Viet cong was totally defeated after the tet offensive but the media gave inaccurate reports and the public support for the war was lost. This is the reason why journalist are now embedded with units and their reports edited to fit military perspectives. Since most of the officers in Vietnam now run the DOD, they haven't forgiven the media for what happened back then.

In fact, when Britain invaded the Falklands, they threaten to shoot at any independent media from Europe and America that are trying to cover the war and the only thing that got out was from the embedded journalist with their units

Vietman was the first major TV and the military wasn't prepared for that kind of warfare. So when you say their ass was whooped, in what way?

You just read few stuffs and come here and yarn rubbish. I think i am done going back and forth!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Missy89:

Keep showing your ignorance.

US dont need or depend on NATO to fight a war, The reason for most coalition is a political one to make it look like the "international community" agrees with the expedition. There is more to warfare than bearing arms and going to the front line to shoot

US loss in Vietnam has nothing to do with military incapacity. The war was lost on a political front . Go learn some history. The Viet cong was totally defeated after the tet offensive but the media gave inaccurate reports and the public support for the war was lost. This is the reason why journalist are now embedded with units and their reports edited to fit military perspectives. Since most of the officers in Vietnam now run the DOD, they haven't forgiven the media for what happened back then.

In fact, when Britain invaded the Falklands, they threaten to shoot at any independent media from Europe and America that are trying to cover the war and the only thing that got out was from the embedded journalist with their units

Vietman was the first major TV and the military wasn't prepared for that kind of warfare. So when you say their ass was whooped, in what way?

You just read few stuffs and come here and yarn rubbish. I think i am done going back and forth!

Dunderhead, it lost on the political front despite having hundreds of thousands of casualties, with soldiers crying and gazillion of folks with post traumatic stress syndrome, no? The same Vietnam it ran out of with its tail between its legs, no?

Oh, same way you asserted that it would have defeated the red army without the human waves during Korean War, like human waves is not part of war tactics. Always chatting shiit. Next you will tell me that US won Europe during World War Two despite joining the war three years late when the Soviets had already destroyed about 90% of the Nazis' capabilities and were marching through Europe to Berlin. And the same way in ya obtuse mind that Japan has no military cos it's a self defense force like the IDF isn't also a self defense force, or Germany with a military isn't also binding by article 9.

The problem with you is that you read too much utter junk, and comprehension has never been ya forte. And like I always told you: don't post useless US propaganda to me. I'm from the UK and academics out here will never betray academic excellence for propaganda like the yanks are known for. Hence this the most liberal country in the world where folks question every darn thing. GTFOHWTB.

Keep ya tripe to ya fellow airheads. And don't quote me back on this thread or whenever you want to spout ya useless propaganda. It is toxic!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
cap28:

hahaha typical braindead Nigerian regurgitating history that was written by your oppressor.

The white man has even succeeded in convincing you that you are responsible for your own misfortune and like a gullible fool you swallow his lies.

Have you read any books written by African historians? Where do you get your information from - let me guess history books written by Europeans and americans. Let me ask you a question why would a white person tell you truth about the slave trade? Think about it. If I enslaved your ancestors and got stupendously rich off the back of your ancestors blood and sweat would I tell you that I am the root cause of all the pain and suffering you experience today?

Its simple human psychology - an abuser will never admit that he is an abuser, this is why a European or white American will never own up to the fact that the wealth of his nation was built on the murder, enslavement and ra.pe of Africans. The tragic thing is that people like you are so paralysed by ignorance that you accept their sanitised and whitewashed version of history. I understand your problem you are mentally crippled and depending on your age it may be too late for your to change your mindset, therefore nothing I will say to you will change the way you think.

Turning to your questions about Ironsi, Balewa and Muhammed - my answer is yes the white man had everything to do with their deaths - why? well check Nigeria's history, Nigeria is a creation of the british empire, Balewa was an unwanted puppet of the british empire foisted upon nigerians without the mandate of all of the various Nigerian ethnic groups, he served the interests of britain and not Nigerians therefore he had to go in order for Nigeria to move forward, in that respect his death can be attributed to Britain, had he not been foisted on Nigeria he would not have met with a premature death, Ironsi was murdered because he was an unfortunate victim of a situation that was created by the british who set Nigeria up to fail by pitting the 3 major ethnic groups against each other. The British are the architects of the born to rule mentality which northerners are still manifesting in Nigeria to date, hence our stagnation. Murtala Muhammed and Buhari despite being northerners are ironically the only Nigerian leaders to date who refused to take orders from the West. Failure to take orders from the West usually ends in overthrow or death, Murtala succumbed to the latter while Buhari succumbed to the former.

and by the way I have been to the US numerous times and I am not star struck by the country in any way as I am well travelled, nothing fazes me. What is the point of being fazed by the development of a country that was built on the blood and sweat of Africans and still regards Africans as inferior. Unlike you I am realistic and don't live in a fantasy world, I know that people like you pretend as if racism doesn't exist because you feel so grateful to be allowed to visit such countries, theres nothing better than being treated with respect and dignity which many blacks in the western world would give anything for.

I continue to be impressed by your intelligence and insight. People like mmark are still in stage 1 of understanding. You're in stage 7. Don't worry....soon he'll catch up... or maybe his children.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
igbo2011:

If it wasn't for the African fractals there would be no computer today. Also African binary system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n36qV4Lk94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCLfFejowHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIwh-nyz1g

Nigeria gave the world metallurgy. WIthout that there would be no cars or steel industry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEeu1gJED-4

We also have the Sungbo Eredo the second largest man made structure in the world:

https://www.facebook.com/191359147739903/photos/a.207466979462453.1073741828.191359147739903/276121135930370/?type=1&theater

Wake up we are not inferior we have great history too!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNYfCaRlMy0

Check out this youtube page to learn more about African history. Thius guy gets his sources from JSTOR and other scholars and historians that are peerly reviewed. Stop being self hating.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12lU5ymIvSpgl8KntDQUQA
Thanks for educating that mmark goat. Fact is without Africans and the amazing and glorious efforts they put into human and planetary development at a time when the current 'advanced people' were running around in caves, there would be no 'advanced civilization' or 'technology' to speak of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by cap28: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
ROSSIKE:

I continue to be impressed by your intelligence and insight. People like mmark are still in stage 1 of understanding. You're in stage 7. Don't worry....soon he'll catch up... or maybe his children.

Cheers bros wink
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by cap28: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
igbo2011:

Cap28 thank you for showing me about Dr. Chinweizu Ibekwe a couple years ago. Reading his work changed my life for ever. Here is a great quote and essay he has: "The Black race will be exterminated
if it does not build a black superpower in Africa
by the end of this century."

http://houseofknowledge.org.uk/new/doc/Marcus_Garvey_and_Black_Power_1_6.pdf

You're welcome bro.
Chinweizu is the truth:

I'm reposting this very interesting clip that you posted a while back on NL.

In the clip he is being interviewed by an African American radio station and he discusses in great detail white supremacy and the effect it is having and continues to have on Africans.

I kept listening to it over and over again. I respect this man so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmu_F92nB4U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2014
cap28:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmu_F92nB4U

Damn, this man is spitting knowledge.

Chinweizu should be President......OF AFRICA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Senator Foster Ogola In Fake PhD Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.