Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All (5865 Views)

Is There A Heaven, A Real Life-after-death? / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

When you have evidence of your deity, let me know

The only evidence I need is that fear in your heart.
That emptiness the had made you restless and frustrated.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Fear is a negative energy that results from wrong information. If you are in fearful,you need to seek help. I am not scared of anything.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
johnydon22:

heart hahahahahahahahahaha u just told me ur brain is in ur chest!!!! am done talking with someone that aint gat brain in his head...

Why are you always running away from me are you afraid you might get converted?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Fear is a negative energy that results from wrong information.

Oh! now you admit you are scared.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Oh! now you admit you are scared.

Do not misquote me.....Why should i be scared of anything huh? Fear is an indication what something is wrong. Hell is not real,you are only wasting your time by believing in it.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Do not misquote me.....Why should i be scared of anything huh? Fear is an indication what something is wrong. Hell is not real,you are only wasting your time by believing in it.

No! You are wasting your time by trying to disbelieve it.

Deep down in your heart you know it real and it scares you to death.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

No! You are wasting your time by trying to disbelieve it.

Deep down in your heart you know it real and it scares you to death.

Yo listen up! Bleep God
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Yo listen up! Bleep God

Stop deceiving yourself and stop hiding your head in the sand. Admit the true state of our heart. You need God and you know it.

There is still hope for you.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Stop deceiving yourself and stop hiding your head in the sand. Admit the true state of our heart. You need God and you know it.

There is still hope for you.

I don't need a deity,how many times will i tell you this? God is for fools
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

God is for fools

Words like that tells me how much you need God.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by johnydon22(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Why are you always running away from me are you afraid you might get converted?

lol converted hahahahahahahahaha.....lwkmd. chai
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
johnydon22:

lol converted hahahahahahahahaha.....lwkmd. chai

Oh now! there you are.
Are you ready to be converted?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Words like that tells me how much you need God.

And you need to know you are a God. Get you life back MR, you were born a free man.

Looks like you need special help.

You are suffering from imaginaryfriendom lol
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

And you need to know you are a God. Get you life back MR, you were born a free man.

And you need to be reminded you are still struggling to hold your life together. For you feel an emptiness, you feel like life has no purpose.
You are frustrated and you need help.
Am only trying to offer you the help you need.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Yea Right.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

And you need to be reminded you are still struggling to hold your life together. For you feel an emptiness, you feel like life has no purpose.
You are frustrated and you need help.
Am only trying to offer you the help you need.

I'm living good man! I am not connected to your slavery religion. You don't know me and I don't know you.

Because you have been brainwashed doesn't mean we all are pffff!
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by honourhim: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Even when you are obviously wrong about everything you believe, you still want me to be like you? I'm not that daft you know!

May God help you accept Jesus before its too late. Amen.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
honourhim:

May God help you accept Jesus before its too late. Amen.

Jesus is a lie. I don't like Jewish dudes,btw I love women!
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

I'm living good man!

Is that another lie you tell yourself?
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Inferiority complex being exhibited here lol.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Is that another lie you tell yourself?

You see that? You want more pics of my baby?

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Oh! you reject God so that you can freely commit adultery and not feel guilty about it.
You know being in Christ is much more pleasurable than sex.
Psa 16:11 "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Oh! you reject God so that you can freely commit adultery and not feel guilty about it.
You know being in Christ is much more pleasurable than sex.
Psa 16:11 "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

You wanna explain this one?

10 “When you draw near to a city to fight against it, poffer terms of peace to it. 11 And if it responds to you peaceably and it opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall do forced labor for you and shall serve you. 12 But if it makes no peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. 13 And when the Lord your God gives it into your hand, qyou shall put all its males to the sword, 14 rbut the women and the little ones, the livestock, and everything else in the city, all its spoil, you sshall take as plunder for yourselves. And tyou shall enjoy the spoil of your enemies, which the Lord your God has given you. 15 Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not cities of the nations here.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

You see that? You want more pics of my baby?

Oh!!
Is that what gives you so much pride?
How am l even such that car is yours?
Well you can be swimming in money and still find it very difficult to sleep at night.

This do not Change the truth that you are living in fear, condemnation and guilt. And you are trying to fight it by disproving God.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

You wanna explain this one?

10 “When you draw near to a city to fight against it, poffer terms of peace to it. 11 And if it responds to you peaceably and it opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall do forced labor for you and shall serve you. 12 But if it makes no peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. 13 And when the Lord your God gives it into your hand, qyou shall put all its males to the sword, 14 rbut the women and the little ones, the livestock, and everything else in the city, all its spoil, you sshall take as plunder for yourselves. And tyou shall enjoy the spoil of your enemies, which the Lord your God has given you. 15 Thus you shall do to all the cities that are very far from you, which are not cities of the nations here.

Yea, I know this strategy of trying to bring up an argument to distract you from the heartache you are suffering from.
Admit it you need help.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by honourhim: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

All your replies to me and to others have made me laugh so much, and at the same time it has shown me how much you need to be remembered in prayers so that your soul won't be lost in eternity. May God help you. Amen.
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
honourhim:

All your replies to me and to others have made me laugh so much, and at the same time it has shown me how much you need to be remembered in prayers so that your soul won't be lost in eternity. May God help you. Amen.

Get educated
Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

Get educated

Get a solution to your heartache.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Huh? So you worship an imaginary entity and wish that others should join you in the madness, heh?

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Weah96: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
honourhim:

Prayers are USELESS, even more useless than soiled toilet paper.

We could put it to the test, if you have the balls for it. Followers of the imaginary Jesus are usually cowards, so I expect you to tuck your tail.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Get a solution to your heartache.

You probably will be supporting Allah if your were born in the middle east.

1 Like

Re: Why The Christian Heaven Will Not Be A Heaven At All by Hiswordxray(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
ifeness:

You probably will be supporting Allah if your were born in the middle east.

Am only trying to help you see the true reason why you are here in religion section.

You are suffering from fear and guilt and you blame God for it. This lead you to try to convince yourself that God does not exist. And this show are nothing but act and pretence.
I hate arguing but I did this because of God's love for you won't let me stay and watch your destroy yourself.
I love you but God loves you more. He is more real than the device you are using to browse right now. I pray you come to know him and how much he loves you. God is hopelessly in love with you.
I hope this argument was not in vain.
Don't worry you won't go to hell. BYE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anointing For New Beginning / Judas Iscariot - Hero Or Villian? / Did Jesus Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.